Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HumaG

i have a feeling when he gets back to PN eventually we might just get some like that *fingers crossed* 😃

Me waiting for that moment..😳.That is the only reason I am bearing with all the Kala-Suds-Chaskar-Seema scenes with no complaints!...
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal_29

Me waiting for that moment..😳.That is the only reason I am bearing with all the Kala-Suds-Chaskar-Seema scenes with no complaints!...

ditto especially the seema scenes never thought i had that much paitence 😆😆 as for kala and chaskar i have a feeling im going to like seeing that from now 😆😆😆 kala and chaskar the eternal love ishtory 😆😆
Crystal29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HumaG

ditto especially the seema scenes never thought i had that much paitence 😆😆 as for kala and chaskar i have a feeling im going to like seeing that from now 😆😆😆 kala and chaskar the eternal love ishtory 😆😆

Kala-Chaskar eternal love story...😆 Wah Wah😉

I do like seeing Kala all scared, nervous and what not...But too much of kala Suds overdose going on...And so less of Dutta...Want him back in his Sher mode soon..
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal_29

Kala-Chaskar eternal love story...😆 Wah Wah😉

I do like seeing Kala all scared, nervous and what not...But too much of kala Suds overdose going on...And so less of Dutta...Want him back in his Sher mode soon..

from what we have been shown the sher doesnt lie down for long he keeps attempting to get up again and again i LIKE 😆😆😆 the rate hes going im sure he will be recovering soon hopefully though that patti might stay on *sighs*
i LOVE seeing kala scared nervous and looking like shes going to throw a tantrum any minute because shes not getting her way 🤣🤣🤣
and kala and chaskar were sooo made for each other they define the rule that opposites attract
droopy_asleep thumbnail
I just hope he gets fit enough to at least call Baaji and Naku and tell them he is safe.
We know there is no amnesia, since he called for Naku, AS and Baaji.
And please, no ridiculous elements like phones are nor working :)
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Caught MR/MV sitting together in the crowd in one of the videos! (...clearly they need to have stalker-alert activated now :tape: :lol:) Little clip of MV going up to get her award too...

If you can't see them, shame on you! 😆
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Caught MR/MV sitting together in the crowd in one of the videos! (...clearly they need to have stalker-alert activated now :tape: :lol:) Little clip of MV going up to get her award too...

lmao...😆...

t4s...

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: make-believe

I can clearly see them ....Bach gayee 😆
Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Found some videos of the awards. Randomly clicked one, and I couldn't help grinning when I saw the camera catch them while Mahi was talking to Mishal. 😃 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmwECjJw5ug[/YOUTUBE]
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmwECjJw5ug
At about 1:58 there's a pretty good view of them; then again at 2:03 they're off to the left of the AV screen.

I wonder if there are more random moments with those two...*rushes off to check the other videos*
Edited by PaNa4ever - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So desperate we are! 😆 

In part 3, around the 1.11 mark onwards, you can actually see MR singing Tere Mast Mast Do Naina too! 😆