Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dee...

Lovely update.. am really loving the story build up n unfolding :)) .. pls plssss continue soonn... loved all the Pri-Sam scenes .. cud totally visualize  wat u hav written..kasssssssssshhh we cud get this onscreen.. ohh if wishes were "toofi" :D...

thnks for the PM.. waiting for the nxt part...
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry double post πŸ˜³ Edited by Nan08 - 13 years ago
..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deee.....

So finally an updateπŸ˜ƒ......!!! Like dis part....d story is gripping slowly.....love d pace as well .....!!! N do I hve to mention abt ur writing skills.....!!! Just adore d small- small Bro's n sis scenes u added in-between.....last Pri-Sam scene rockks ⭐️.....very typical of dem πŸ˜›....!!!

Plzzz continue ASAP....!!!

PS- Plzz add me to ur PM list 😊.....!!!

-Nitika
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great update Dee! :) ...The official meeting will happen at the dinner I assume..lookin forward to that...

Liking the build up...if everything happens too soon...kills the fun :P
RagSia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow!
loved it
Plz update soon
really nice
wanna see Prida
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW..dis is an awesum ff..luv it/..

gr8 updare...luv de way d story is unfolding..awesum style of writeing..pls do update soon..n btw u dnt mess up prida jus luv tro annoy u hee hee..

ps can u add me to ur pm list 4 future updates pls

Khwahish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey diya !!

really nice update ..loved the brotherly banter ..and small family scene of the saxena ..but most of all loved d last part ...damini finally smiling a little...

nw impatiently w8ng fr the Prida meeting ...and its OK if u cannot give us the * hot Romance *...a  sizzling Prida fight wid loads of attitude wud be hotter if u ask me !!πŸ˜ƒ

update soon
thnx fr pm

--khwahish😊
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Diya,

Really sorry for not commenting since God knows when!...blame exams!

Love the ways u showed Inder as a positive character and how Balraj's cares so much for the Gujrals...Hope u wont kill any of them!
ANd the next 2 updates shud i call them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved reading them..a pitiful Snehal for Dee!
Loved the Pri-Sam fightin and Sameer's nautanki..well love the attic...and obv Damz gonna take it but wud love to imagine her there...love the build up u show
and the last thing..ok plz tell me wat do u call it...mee lovvinnn it i want it after every update...its fun readin them!

waitin for the next update..

Love,
Snehal
jakhushi thumbnail
Dee Dee..........

Finally got around here.......let me not bother you with my long & boring story .... Big sigggghhh.. (what you thought only some people can do dramaπŸ˜›).

Before I begin...I want to see wind whipping Pri's hair while he drives his jeep...again. Dannnng.

Awesome update ..... the very essence of Saxena family expressed perfectly here. Sam adding the perfect nautanki quotient here. Pri & Sam banter is always a delight.

Loved what Damini witnessed and her immediate 'Khichau' towards a certain hunk in a hat. She is hooked already and she hasnt even seen him.

No matter what Mazzy says...make them meet nowπŸ˜›. Quickly plan the dinner and some hawt exchange as dessert.
Update sooooooooon..... ek mulakat ke liye kitna tarsaogi??!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

sunny4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey
i love it πŸ‘.can u pm me when update and plz continue really looking forward to ur ff 😍