Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pritirays

Lame and useless lovetracks! 🤢 Can't they be just like one love track n rest mastifull tracks! You know - I like the Angad-TRacker track! Its hilarious! But Misha n Shaurya! 🤢 N now Panchi n that evil bro! 😡

And chee crawling in sheets! 😡 I agree VD is US show n ppl there are more morally degraded in some aspects, this being one of them! But Indians exceeds expectations when it comes to COPY! 😡

SID - Loved him in RDB as well! 😛

so true!

I just saw that entry.. he looks such a champu! he was better in Mahi Way!
me not liking him at all 😛

n again right on! Ekta should remember that this is an Indian show
1. Maithili was rich so she went abroad, got dresses and wore them in a conservative Indian society
2. Abhayendra was poor, so she gave him dresses and no one suspected even then
3. People talking in so much english that I use only while chatting, not while talking! it sounds stupid
4. Pia the poor orphan gal can afford all tacky clothes
5. Morally degraded characters!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

so true! n then people should go n write: don't c bloopers enjoy the show
🤣

We will answer - Tell us HOW? Our brains are smart! Does not accept foolish things! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

They will! 🤣 You know the pankha girls! 🤪 Parents shd be told that their teen kids are addicted to IF n are learning all bad things!  IF shd be banned for pankha kinda girls! 😆

n they should give the show the rating for - parental guidance required 😆

n did u notice how many flashbacks they showed today? just to drag and they didn't have much story!
dkmystery thumbnail

NAHIN! Abe main phans jaoongi! 🤣 Already listed as coolbie, so I am supposed to provide updates! 😆 Phir koun bahar nikalega mujhe? 😆

🤣
the mods should have demoted u by now 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣 YEah me too think so! Remember how violently they reacted to our chatting! CHILL_OUT will fume! 🤣

this reminds me of that song -
dhua hai dhua
har taraf hai dhua 😆 😆

dkmystery thumbnail

We will answer - Tell us HOW? Our brains are smart! Does not accept foolish things! 😆

yeah, n we don't close our brains even while watching VD! to fir baki shows kis khet ki mooli hain 😆
pritirays thumbnail

so true!

I just saw that entry.. he looks such a champu! he was better in Mahi Way!
me not liking him at all 😛

n again right on! Ekta should remember that this is an Indian show
1. Maithili was rich so she went abroad, got dresses and wore them in a conservative Indian society
2. Abhayendra was poor, so she gave him dresses and no one suspected even then
3. People talking in so much english that I use only while chatting, not while talking! it sounds stupid
4. Pia the poor orphan gal can afford all tacky clothes
5. Morally degraded characters!

Ohh yeah, this guy was in MAhi Way! Wht role? 😕 Was he Mahi's crush whom she refused to marry? 😆 Isko King Size females hi milti hain, pehle Mahi n now Panchi! 🤣

Kekta n logic doesn't go side by side! 😆
1) Achcha Maithali rich thi! So she went abroad - I guess 200 yrs pehle ppl were too conservative to let their duaghters travel abroad n wear such dresses in India! Kekta CVs are 🤪 😆
2) Abe yahi dikha dete that this princess family migrated from England! 😆 And so did Abhay! Language problem bhi solve ho jaati! English use karne pe no pabandi! 😆
3) Pia n tacky clothes 🤪 🤪 🤪- reminds me , the episode in cave, when they were showing the duo from a distance - Suku's hunchback posture was very clear n she was looking so ridiculous! I mean I was like - abe seedhi khadi ho be!
🤣 Wanted to hit her back right on so that as after effect her posture sudhrofy! 😆

No morals in the show! The vamps are more moral than humans! 😆

pritirays thumbnail

n they should give the show the rating for - parental guidance required 😆

n did u notice how many flashbacks they showed today? just to drag and they didn't have much story!

I LOVE doing show postmortem with you Divs! 🤣
Yeah too many flashbacks, thanx for reminding! Man I was like - abe no, abhi to Pia ka flashback hua, borrow from her! 😆 But no - abhay had to have flashbacks! 😆

And ek baat bata - Panchi - daughter of DOBERIAL. can't she assist her father in his business??? Aise ghatiya jagah job karne ki kya zaroorat hai? Ab dekhna, she will even not leave her job! 🤢
pritirays thumbnail

yeah, n we don't close our brains even while watching VD! to fir baki shows kis khet ki mooli hain 😆

KEKTA's chain of fields! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

Ohh yeah, this guy was in MAhi Way! Wht role? 😕 Was he Mahi's crush whom she refused to marry? 😆 Isko King Size females hi milti hain, pehle Mahi n now Panchi! 🤣

Kekta n logic doesn't go side by side! 😆
1) Achcha Maithali rich thi! So she went abroad - I guess 200 yrs pehle ppl were too conservative to let their duaghters travel abroad n wear such dresses in India! Kekta CVs are 🤪 😆
2) Abe yahi dikha dete that this princess family migrated from England! 😆 And so did Abhay! Language problem bhi solve ho jaati! English use karne pe no pabandi! 😆
3) Pia n tacky clothes 🤪 🤪 🤪- reminds me , the episode in cave, when they were showing the duo from a distance - Suku's hunchback posture was very clear n she was looking so ridiculous! I mean I was like - abe seedhi khadi ho be!
🤣 Wanted to hit her back right on so that as after effect her posture sudhrofy! 😆

No morals in the show! The vamps are more moral than humans! 😆

yes! he's the one!
king size 🤣
1. exactly!
2. astabal mein work karete hue, he went on-site 🤣🤣🤣
3. 🤣 imagine Abhay hitting her n saying, Attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didn't even like Misha in those red clothes!
T was looking fab 👏

exactly! but except this evil bro 🤢