Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: qwww

SRK toh pehele Amitabh ke films  remake raha tha ab  gaane bhi ?πŸ˜†
Why does he want to dance to that song I thought he danced to all his songs in this show. he has great songs of his own doesnt need one that is picturized on someone else.
Its pretty straight forward she doesnt want to work with him unless she is compensated really well. Was it so difficult for the organizers to choose another song if indeeed this ridiculuous reason was true?
Ishq Kameena or even that ghost song from Mohabattein.
btw when was the last time she danced with a co star on a show ? I dont even remember her with anyone other than Abhi.

And that was like a 10 sec thing! I'm pretty sure there were other factors! I highly doubt Ash saying it's a family song, but she doesn't own the song!! Also, wasn't SRK paying a tribute to all the actresses from the 70s: Hema, Zeenat, Rekha....so why would he ask Aishu to dance at the end of that?! I thought he only danced with them, but I guess we'll know if he did in fact dance with all the actresses or just those from the 70s when it airs!
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True or false its doesnt matter because at te end its her choice
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great... If she said NO.... More power to her.... Completely support her....Its her choice.... If she is not comfortable...so be it....  

Everyone has a different way of moving on....Someone like Kareena is different... had an issue with Kjo... both sulked for a while.... now both are back to buddy terms....
Someone like Ash is different....As much as she smiles when she and SRK are in the same frame its pretty obvious the discomfort is still there....

Not judging either of them... just giving an example that people have different ways of moving on....some move on... some carry the baggage... each his own....

End of the day.... there is something called free choice... free will.....
If Ash is not comfortable dancing with SRK thats her choice....good for her....
If she wants it to be her family anthem...good for her.... They can sing it around their dining table at Jalsa....

And coming to SRK.... he has tons of songs to dance on and many much much popular than a Kajra Re....and tons of heroines to dance with .....

So I am sure neither of them is missing out on anything.....    

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why stop at the song. I wish she does the same with the movies too.
She can boycott all the KHANS/ Kapoors /Roshans and other  male actor and work  only with her FAMILY.

They have AB corp to even PRODUCE the movie..Family hi family..Make me puke even thinking about it.That way we will be saved the torture of watching MULTIPLE flops...from her and her hubby AB jr.

Great  move to handle an already fading career Ash.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
aiyshababy thumbnail
thanks aish i dont want to see you on screean at least i can watch this ....
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aiyshababy

thanks aish i dont want to see you on screean at least i can watch this ....

Same feelings !