Frequent Posters

shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really??leme chk again den🤔 it betr wrks.am gona kil  JDJ ppl otrwise 😡
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can anyone tell me wat sushant said abt the 3 finalists?i missed dat part as i felt annoyed sumit asking everyone the same

@JDJ its working for me but try Gmail,MSN only
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
shalurulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

can anyone tell me wat sushant said abt the 3 finalists?i missed dat part as i felt annoyed sumit asking everyone the same

@JDJ its working for me but try Gmail,MSN only

he said yana n salman, chang anddd....he dint say the third....so sumeet ws lyk say na say na....n sumeet said,"ankita"?? sushant ws lyk haa....kyu nahi.....but it ws irritatin the way dey askd tht 😡 dey btr shld hve askd jus the winner acrding to dem...not finalist....hmph
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont want to blame sumit for this ..
he is just doing what he is being asked to do ...
what are the gals - mahi , ragz and anki doing on this show then ???
did they really have to make it that obvious ? 🤔 .
sushant took chang and SalYana's names and then stopped .. obviously ..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
shalu..Thnx for the part.

believe me even i was equally annoyed and Rags expressions wen Mahi said abt finalists were apt..she was like wat are we doing here den? its all Yana,Chang,sushant show now..

i lovedd the last part where Anki is tumka maroing wid Mads..i wanted to see dat frm a long time and my wish fulfilled..she is sucha Bindaas girl <3333

@lunza,.yeah its not sumit's fault infact dis week i felt bad the most for him only..poor guy malaika made him her Brother😆
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
the funny thing is ppl always say Salman-Yana and not Yana , she's the contestant nd he the choreo, but it looks like the other way round 😆
shalurulez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

shalu..Thnx for the part.

believe me even i was equally annoyed and Rags expressions wen Mahi said abt finalists were apt..she was like wat are we doing here den? its all Yana,Chang,sushant show now..

i lovedd the last part where Anki is tumka maroing wid Mads..i wanted to see dat frm a long time and my wish fulfilled..she is sucha Bindaas girl <3333

@lunza,.yeah its not sumit's fault infact dis week i felt bad the most for him only..poor guy malaika made him her Brother😆

ur welcum 😃 n yaaaaa.....its sooo buggin....tey neednt ask this qst now....wen the final 3 or 4 cum,dey can ask den,acrding to dem whoz the winner....not NOW abt finalists.....🥱 its ssoooo fairrr for mahi,anki n rags....hmph 😡 shekhar bhadh mein jaayeee😆 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hehe .. i know it is entirely your choice .. but still ... a small request..
can people vote for ankita instead of sushant in the online poll that bonne opened this week in jdj forum ? 😆
i just feel bad anki gets left behind every week in such polls .. and sushant wins by such a huge margin ..
hope no one is offended or anything ...

shalurulez thumbnail
n yaa...i tooo luved the way ankita ws soo bindaas n dancin arund....shez soo wooow😳
Nisha_90 thumbnail

i've voted like mad for both (Anki the most)..hope dey are safe next week esp Anki cos it'll be first face off after WC for her so praying hard fo rboth...

byee..