Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Even if they cannot win , this  doesn't mean that they are not working  hard and their efforts should not mean anything .These girls are doing so much work , they are going out of their way to give it their  best shot and are improving with every dance ..
very unsporting of the channel to ask such questions ...
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Oho Chang is just amazing Loved the way he answered sumit when he was Asked who do u think will cum to the Grand Finale n he said "the judjes n the Anchors"...,,really good answer but i wanted him to stick to that answer!Edited by RaDev_addict - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am not happy with Jhalak today .The challenge  they gave of two dances have given that very clear advantage to Yana and Chang now .Out of the three  assumed finalists , Sushant is the only oen who is doign a daily show and has to work 12 hours a day there ...
Yana and Chang ( I hope their fans don't feel angry as it is not their fault , they did not put up the challenge ) are not doing Tv shows right now ....
I don't know how Sushant  will manage now ....
Tanyaz thumbnail
hey Jia ,
hamara favourite boy Nishant got really excited in the end ......he even scared Malaika , she was taken back with a shocked expression when he let  go of himself totally ....πŸ˜†

But in the end Malaika was Ok with him and they were both happily dancing on the Munni action πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I must be good to him today ...he did a good job  with the shadow dance ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ankita and Nishant were really good today. I am glad Nishant is taking this competition seriously and puts the effort into his choreography and concepts. Really enjoyed their shadow dance performance and the Munni one as well. Ankita and Nishant both let loose in the Munni performance, especially Nishant who just went crazy when dancing with Malaika!

Sushant and Shampa continue to excel! They were amazing! Their performance required a lot of strength and courage, very well done!!!

I think Shekhar will be eliminated next week or at least I hope so because he was just sloppy this week.

Next week will definately be challenging for everyone, especially for Sushant and Ankita who try to balance their time between Jhalak and PR.
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Jhalak is actually getting difficut esp for Sushant n Ankita i don't knw how these actors will manage...but those contestants who have jhalak only can do very much better n get more scores....i am just Praying for all the actors who r in ths show n r facing ths diffcult challenges! I wish them all the best!Edited by RaDev_addict - 13 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TD just tell me about it OMG I was actually shocked that what the hell happened to him suddenly?😲 and I cracked up so bad and couldn't control my laugh even after the episode ended πŸ€£πŸ€£ his choreography was good today but seriously what a weirdo 😲🀣
I actually clicked few pics of him going wacko cause I was watching that part again 🀣

Just have a look and dont mind them but seriously he was doing this 😲

Now everyone is dancing in quite a decent way till the time he came suddenly from nowhere like this 😲

And then all eyes were on him and why wouldn't they? just look at him here 🀣🀣

Malaika's reaction on him as if she is also wondering OMG what happened to him?pretty much the same as was mine 😲🀣

And finally my favourite Ladies and gentlemen please dont mind and avoid eating or drinking anything while watching it 😳
Tada!

OMG Weirdooooooo 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣

Jia , you  have to admit .....he did grab every eye ball that was there ....πŸ˜†

They are all looking at him with  much amusement ...

I have a confession to make , because of your  caps ,now when he comes on screen , I am looking  at him  a lot more than before   .....πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Love those caps! Even I was wondering what got into Nishant, but it was all in good fun. I like that Malaika called everyone down to dance with her, that was really sweet. Everyone had fun
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
btw i didn't know that they asked ankita the rapid fire question too??? i thought it was just mahi, chang and sushantπŸ˜• can someone tell me when did they ask her and what did they say??