Article: Pooja Gor's Lunch with Salman Khan

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Pooja Gor's Lunch With Salman Khan!

January 11th, 2011

January 11, 2011: Television actress Pooja Gor, who has been a household name for playing the lead role in Star Plus' show 'Mann Ki Awaaj Pratigya', has seen her dream coming true even in the beginning of the year.

The 19-year old actress is a great fan of Bollywood star Salman Khan. Recently, she got the opportunity to share screen space with her favourite star for a television commercial. She was very excited to get this golden chance and is now felling over the moon now.

Speaking about the experience, Pooja says that they year has started on a fantastic note for her. It is her first ad ever and that too withSalman Khan , so it was like a dream come true for her. An excited Pooja says that Salman is a very friendly person and he even invited her to have a lunch with her while shooting the ad. Pooja adds she has never missed a single film of Salman and now she has got theopportunity to share screen space with him.

Now, after this grand start, Pooja is looking forward to more commercials and is hoping that people like her first ad. However, she will be choosy about the brand and product when it comes to endorsement. Well, after starting with Salman, she must be choosy while picking any product.

–Sampurn Wire

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2011/01/pooja-gors-lunch-salman-khan.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Thanks Saachee! You're a doll!

I must say K was right when he said she brightens up the mall when she wears green. That is a truly lovely photo of PG.

pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Thanks Saachee! You're a doll!

I must say K was right when he said she brightens up the mall when she wears green. That is a truly lovely photo of PG.

I agree....she really looks beautiful in Green 😊
Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
frrom last yr shez ben 19 yrs old..............😕 

i hope AB also gets opportunity to endos a product............if i'm not wrong last yr i got d news of forum that hez getting calls for endosment.....dunno wether it was ryt or not........
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i hope AB also gets opportunity to endos a product............if i'm not wrong last yr i got d news of forum that hez getting calls for endosment.....dunno wether it was ryt or not........

Yes...she is same year as me....😉😆

Even I want AB in an ad....actually I want Arja together to do a chocolate ad...😳😳😳
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

her DOB is 1.6.91...and  she will be 19yrs till 31st of may😉

thanks 4 sharing Pooja...😃
Edited by vishp - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Yes...she is same year as me....😉😆

Even I want AB in an ad....actually I want Arja together to do a chocolate ad...😳😳😳

don't tell ur age like arine............😆😆😆 

ahhh........paaalzzz yaar........atleast  ad mein to AB ko akele rehne do...........i personally want to see AB doing an ad seprately............Embarrassed
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishp

her DOB is 1.6.91...and  she will be 19yrs till 31st of may😉

thanks 4 sharing Pooja...😃

nop.....last yr she herself said in sbs that shez  19 n entered 20th............😊
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

nop.....last yr she herself said in sbs that shez  19 n entered 20th............😊

she entered 20th.. not completed..
that means she'll be 19 until 1st june 2011..
Edited by vishp - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishp

she entered 20th.. not completed..
that means she'll be 19 until 1st june 2011..

😕 watever...............😆😆😆