Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

arrey thik hai bhai ..................i give up...............😆😆😆😆  ab ka humre peeche hi pad jaabo ka.............it's her age why we are having debate on it..................😆😆😆

tumri baat bhi thik hai...agar tum chahti ho ke hum iss baat ko yahi chhhod de toh humka tumri lipishtik dai diyo....😆😆😆 (real wali...not the K one)😆😆😆 hutttt behoodiii.................😆😆😆😆 humri lipistick tumre liye naina.............😉😆😆😆😆
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

Pooja you seem to have something specific in mind with this yearn for a chocolate ad starting Arja..........chalo,  share with us how you visualize it na?😉😆

the ad should be similar to their cake eating scene on P BD..they shud start from opp ends of a choco bar.. khate ..khate.....😍😉😆
hope not interfering..😉
Edited by vishp - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: yemi3006

Pooja you seem to have something specific in mind with this yearn for a chocolate ad starting Arja..........chalo,  share with us how you visualize it na?😉😆

LOL...nothing much...both of them are in modern clothes...Arhaan with a shirt on top of a t-shirt style...if you know what I mean...😳😳....with faded jeans....Pooja in a knee-length summer dress...haven't visualise much though....want them doing a  5-star cadburys ad....arhaan should be moving around in a cycle....something like both of them trying to steal the chocolate...or somthing..like that...😳😆 ....and final shot should be something like Arhaan and Pooja on the same cycle...hope so you can visualise all this  😳....I know it is silly...
😳
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Thank u soooo much puja for posting dis!!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

LOL...nothing much...both of them are in modern clothes...Arhaan with a shirt on top of a t-shirt style...if you know what I mean...😳😳....with faded jeans....Pooja in a knee-length summer dress...haven't visualise much though....want them doing a  5-star cadburys ad....arhaan should be moving around in a cycle....something like both of them trying to steal the chocolate...or somthing..like that...😳😆 ....and final shot should be something like Arhaan and Pooja on the same cycle...hope so you can visualise all this  😳....I know it is silly...
😳

awww 😍  thats cute!! 😳 lovely 😳