Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kavyasam

QUOTE=-Olly-]ya shibz that B&B promo made us so mad that i am 🀣ing thinking about that..god!! we were like we dun want season 2..and we were opening diff discussion topics on imaginetv's wall..🀣..and then we got something so beautiful wat to say.....i also think this time we r going to get a lovely twist yet from my heart i dun want marriage to take place even if its of arjuhi..but ok we wont accept cheekuhi..😑 no way....

I think they were the best Promos ever 😳 .  all three of them .  πŸ‘ That is what I want to see Arjuhi like that πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE]ya kavya..really dying to see arjuhi back to normal....πŸ˜†......those promos were just one of their kind!!..btw i have a question with arjun becoming bad boy ...wat will we see?
-Olly- thumbnail
where is shibz? oh ya she had gone to take a shower and pray before kmh 2 starts..πŸ˜†
-Olly- thumbnail
ok me got to go now......bye kavya,anjali....tc ..lets see wat we have in store for today..fingers crossed..
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

I think they were the best Promos ever 😳 .  all three of them .  πŸ‘ That is what I want to see Arjuhi like that πŸ˜›

ya kavya..really dying to see arjuhi back to normal....πŸ˜†......those promos were just one of their kind!!..btw i have a question with arjun becoming bad boy ...wat will we see?

I am guessing he will go back to being the , 'nobody can talk to me like this'  mode.   then rajveer  or chiku both cannot raise their voice on him ,  they will damn scared πŸ˜†.    And then he will not be so nice to Arohi either ,  he knows she loves him but after raashi's case he will try not to love her I think. πŸ˜’
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ya kavya..really dying to see arjuhi back to normal....πŸ˜†......those promos were just one of their kind!!..btw i have a question with arjun becoming bad boy ...wat will we see?
I loved all 3 of dem....Embarrassed....all of dem were great...n the nok jhoks were lovely!! n funny...Tongue...n abty arjun becumin a bad guy...i think we will b veru angry...will go back 2 singhania's (RPS' words will cum true nw - he had said that arjun will go back to him willingly)..
Anjali96 thumbnail

ok me got to go now......bye kavya,anjali....tc ..lets see wat we have in store for today..fingers crossed..

byeee olly...πŸ€—
have fun watchin KMH2..i will watch it 30mins later...πŸ˜‰
shibz thumbnail
hey Anji.....πŸ€— will try to catch ya tonightπŸ˜‰
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

hey Anji.....πŸ€— will try to catch ya tonightπŸ˜‰

yay!! ur here...πŸ€—...n okaie...will wait...😳...was just abt 2 PM u saying where did u go...πŸ˜†..ur guna live long again...πŸ˜›
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

time to cheer up with another one

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1JoMwi9qWY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜ƒ

They are adorable,  😳. thanks for posting it pooja,  cheered me up so much.
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shibz i gave link to yesterday's thread yesterday night
i just asked her plz read this n consider our feedback
she read it replied that "read  it and thanks"
that's it