Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
ya kavya..really dying to see arjuhi back to normal....😆......those promos were just one of their kind!!..btw i have a question with arjun becoming bad boy ...wat will we see?
I think they were the best Promos ever 😳 . all three of them . 👏 That is what I want to see Arjuhi like that 😛
ya kavya..really dying to see arjuhi back to normal....😆......those promos were just one of their kind!!..btw i have a question with arjun becoming bad boy ...wat will we see? I loved all 3 of dem....
I think they were the best Promos ever 😳 . all three of them . 👏 That is what I want to see Arjuhi like that 😛
byeee olly...🤗 have fun watchin KMH2..i will watch it 30mins later...😉ok me got to go now......bye kavya,anjali....tc ..lets see wat we have in store for today..fingers crossed..
yay!! ur here...🤗...n okaie...will wait...😳...was just abt 2 PM u saying where did u go...😆..ur guna live long again...😛hey Anji.....🤗 will try to catch ya tonight😉
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta
time to cheer up with another one
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1JoMwi9qWY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
😃