Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Frankly for me that is the least of my worries or perception..............I can find reasons for that which to me make sense..............and I am glad that they did not show the other rushed scene because for me it is now left to the imagination of the viewers to perceive in their own way.😉😳😉 Whereas, we know that Veer was drunk and they only showed Tapasya's moves..........very one-sided.🥱🥱

I think we have more to think about what is to come.😕

Yes, I too am counting on this..either this a drama again staged by nani & Veer for sometime will believe that Taps is pregnant, and goes for some more time till taps exposure actually happens...

or taps is pregnant with rathod's kid....and eventually Veer will expose this...in both case  they will show iccha suffering & feeling bad with Veer's closeness to taps but actually Veer is enacting  a drama...

....taps is not pregnant with veer's kid....this I'm sure....

Now if they will show the exposure now or after the leap is a big question...
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

But let me ask one question groucho...are they the sooooooooo much "WANTED" couple that the serial creatives are turning the serial story itself to bring them together.....i have never bothered about what is happening in their real life....there were times when i wished some onscreen pair got together offscreen also(like Rajeev Khandelwal and Aaamna Sheriff, Shekhar and Laali)...but changing the story line itself for a couple...that is pathetic...but yes i feel that s the truth,,,,thats y they r giving more screen space to Veer Tapasya than Veer Ichcha...i am almost at the verge of telling "GO TO HELL" to Uttaran...😭

Of course not if you look at some of us.................but do we constitute the viewers the channel is interested in????...........I think not................why????............because we like a serial for the serial and not all this off screen on screen nonsense. I am happy for Nandish and Rashmi 😊but what it should do with Uttaran I just do not know.😡😡

I don't know for sure if they are using the couple's relationship in real life......to give them more air time or not..............as I said before if they are then it is unprofessional and eventually when this euphoria of the couple die down what will they do then????????????

I agree it is pathetic and sad at times but have now realised that it is not the serial that is fictional it is the channel and its team of creatives............they live in some other planet....Since there is no creative bone in them they need all these happenings for them to make a storyline.......so why should we waste so much of our breath over them

Channels or serials which are successful  bring some reality into what they are showing ..........here we are going from stranger to almost surreal.............. I am not really bothered anymore....whatever has to come will come......................

If anyone should object to this it should be the actors like Jogi, Ichcha, Ammo, Umed who should tell the channel to pull up their socks and write a plausible story.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

the way they showed a low cost mandir marriage of ichaa

and a consummation in a hurrried manner

the only reason behind this is just to make ichaa preggy with a girl kid

it would have been far better if she was preggy with vansh 's kid

at least her status will be better than this

by the end of this week we will get where the story is moving ahead

Agree with you that if leap was their theme, than they could have shown Ichcha pregnant with Vansh's kid and there was no need for Veecha marriage. But with the entry of Raghu, we can expect him to play some important role in Tapasya's life and the leap may happen with Veecha kid and Taps- Raghu kid.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Agree with you that if leap was their theme, than they could have shown Ichcha pregnant with Vansh's kid and there was no need for Veecha marriage. But with the entry of Raghu, we can expect him to play some important role in Tapasya's life and the leap may happen with Veecha kid and Taps- Raghu kid.

Once again where would be the Uttaran in this????? I am confused or has the channel forgotten the title and just writing whatever they please.
akruz thumbnail

Ever since Nov 8th, i had lot of expectations from this serial...but as u said...if Veecha is separated and Veeya comes together, then we can easily shred off this addiction...in a way good for us...there were times when unless i get to read the written update or episode comments from Veecha fans i couldnt concentrate on my work...so kind of good for me now that my colleagues wont tease me pondering at written updates during work hours🤢

FunLyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

Ever since Nov 8th, i had lot of expectations from this serial...but as u said...if Veecha is separated and Veeya comes together, then we can easily shred off this addiction...in a way good for us...there were times when unless i get to read the written update or episode comments from Veecha fans i couldnt concentrate on my work...so kind of good for me now that my colleagues wont tease me pondering at written updates during work hours🤢

Same story here too...😊
hermione8 thumbnail

Once again where would be the Uttaran in this????? I am confused or has the channel forgotten the title and just writing whatever they please.

They have long ago forgotten the title or what it means😆. They think that making the characters like Damini, Tapasya, Nani, etc., mention  the word 'Uttaran' now and then will justify the title😆. It is now only TRP mantra that they are mistakenly folllowing😆.

Anyway they have shown that Ichcha at first thought that she can hand over Veer like the 'Barbie doll' toy she sacrificed and gave to Tapasya after Taps damaged her own doll in their childhood. It was symbolic of their future. But she failed to realise that humans cannot be handed over like toys in' uttaran'. It was destined that Veer and Ichcha were two good souls meant for each other and their emotions can not be changed for the sake of 'Uttaran'. This is what Damini advised after Veecha marriage, that she can not give up Veer to Taps. Also it is obvious that the good life Tapasya is living now is due to the 'uttaran' given by Ichcha to her in the form of her kindness. She got a new lease of life only because Ichcha spared her even while she tried to kill her. So according to my interpretation, Tapasya's life itself is Ichcha's 'uttaran' to her.
groucho thumbnail

They have long ago forgotten the title or what it means😆. They think that making the characters like Damini, Tapasya, Nani, etc., mention  the word 'Uttaran' now and then will justify the title😆. It is now only TRP mantra that they are mistakenly folllowing😆.

Anyway they have shown that Ichcha at first thought that she can hand over Veer like the 'Barbie doll' toy she sacrificed and gave to Tapasya after Taps damaged her own doll in their childhood. It was symbolic of their future. But she failed to realise that humans cannot be handed over like toys in' uttaran'. It was destined that Veer and Ichcha were two good souls meant for each other and their emotions can not be changed for the sake of 'Uttaran'. This is what Damini advised after Veecha marriage, that she can not give up Veer to Taps. Also it is obvious that the good life Tapasya is living now is due to the 'uttaran' given by Ichcha to her in the form of her kindness. She got a new lease of life only because Ichcha spared her even while she tried to kill her. So according to my interpretation, Tapasya's life itself is Ichcha's 'uttaran' to her.

And will always continue to be in a manner of speaking........... I agree with you totally👍🏼

Nani and Tapasya might disagree with us but their characters are doomed I fear.............never will see any improvement there.😕😕

TRP is the mantra of all the channels.............specially with the proliferation of them. Each one wants a slice and as long as they can get it by any means possible that is really all they care about.😡😡
hermione8 thumbnail

And will always continue to be in a manner of speaking........... I agree with you totally👍🏼

Nani and Tapasya might disagree with us but their characters are doomed I fear.............never will see any improvement there.😕😕

TRP is the mantra of all the channels.............specially with the proliferation of them. Each one wants a slice and as long as they can get it by any means possible that is really all they care about.😡😡

Exactly...it is TRP all the way and let the story go to the dogs😔.

The theme of UT in a nutshell is that 
Ichcha gets material things from Tapasya, but gives her love and life, 
but Tapasya tries to snatch away the love earned by Ichcha due to her goodness and tries to take her life too. A befitting end will be to show Tapasya realise this and repent and Veecha living happily ever after.

If they now suddenly do paltan and change the track and show Tapasya winning Veer in the end, it makes no sense and they will be defeating the very purpose of this show and it will be the victory of evil over goodness😲😔
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Exactly...it is TRP all the way and let the story go to the dogs😔.

The theme of UT in a nutshell is that Ichcha gets material things from Tapasya, but gives her life, 
but Tapasya tries to snatch away the love earned by Ichcha due to her goodness and tries to take her life too. A befitting end will be to show Tapasya realise this and repent and Veecha living happily ever after.

If they now suddenly do paltan and change the track and show Tapasya winning Veer in the end, it makes no sense and they will be defeating the very purpose of this show and it will be the victory of evil over goodness😲😔

When I joined this Forum, I actually thought that it would be fun to review a serial on a weekly basis if not every day but it is nigh impossible to review such utter............😡😡

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago