Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh i was waiting for icha to say something but her breaking down was stupidity ...... whats the point of sinning I will be strong and wont break down ,
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: groucho

I agree, with JustJ......... this is a character which has now become so subdued that it will take a whole lot of changing to become passionate and I do not think that will happen for a long time............... It suits the CV's to keep her as a downtrodden, ill-treated person who just cannot believe ill of anybody, cannot deny anybody and worst of all she never listens to Veer properly.

I do not say that she does not love him but look at her today..............................she has a husband who loves her, supports her and has warned her about Tapasya and has also told her that they should not let anyone interfere in their lives. What does Ichcha do.................??? Stands and listens to Chanda and is now talking to Vansh's picture..........I ask you what nonsense is this????🀒🀒 She has a living husband and she is talking to a photograph to give her a sign...................... I give up this is really rubbish.😑

dont feel bad aditiji but u know what is the prob
u expect too much from iccha .
i was not disgusted at watching the last scene when she was crying.
it was 4 me an ok scene
mera toh funda santosh mein aaram karo😊
my basic prob with iccha was she stops her tappu jaaps and she does not sacrifice veer again
abhi toh she is not doing either of the 2 and pls this epi does not give indication that iccha is moving out of b house
toh apni toh balle balleπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

betting on UT?? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ 

kaunsa mein yaa tum kisi ko koi prize denge,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i toh always break my promises, sp laga lo betπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

she is not doubting veer

she said veer is a good human being
and he loves her lot
but she is crying for her destiny
first marriage not work ed
now second marriage
but husband gg to have a baby with first wife
its realy sad yaar
if i were at ichaa's place i will definitely feel bad abt it

Neenu, she loves Veer, we all know that, she does not doubt him we also know that...........she is the one who has made the choice of staying in this house with the idea of winning everyone's heart. She could have left when Tapasya came with the news of the baby.........Veer wanted to..........again it was her choice...............so let us be fair here........whenever Tapasya has done something awful we have all agreed that it was her choice and blamed her for it................now this is Ichcha's choice.............the difference is that she has Veer as her support and his advice which she never takes.

Of course, anyone would feel bad for anyone in Ichcha's place...........except Ichcha herself. I keep saying that the CV's have created Ichcha for suffering only, for her happiness comes in bits and pieces but if you notice..............most of the times it is due to Ichcha's own choices that things, events or people hurt her.

It just suits the CV's to keep Ichcha continuously unhappy because the minute Ichcha is happy or Tapasya gets what she wants .............the serial DIES
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

kaunsa mein yaa tum kisi ko koi prize denge,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i toh always break my promises, sp laga lo betπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

She is sensible not taking a bet with this serial. It is becoming worse everyday.🀒...........but, I feel Ichcha may leave for a while after a while.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

she is not doubting veer

she said veer is a good human being
and he loves her lot
but she is crying for her destiny
first marriage not work ed
now second marriage
but husband gg to have a baby with first wife
its realy sad yaar
if i were at ichaa's place i will definitely feel bad abt it

Life has dealt her cruel blows and she is very insecure and has low esteem due to her position as a maid's daughter living on the uttaran and compassion of rich people. So she is naturally worried and unhappy about the turn of events. Veer is her only hope, but since she is afraid of losing him also because of Tappu's kid, she is wondering about her position and is seeking solace and help from Vansh, as she married Veer only because she felt Vansh wanted it. Anyway today it was a very depressing episode.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa adithiji

ichaa is the weakest heroine ever happend in tv industry

but the little ichaa was just the opposite of this

why cv's made her like this

i cant understand it

today i realy felt like
her role is reducing to a servant nowadays
and tappu's role almost all the time around the dining table

these two r born and brought up in town
can we find any one gal who is like this in this century
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know anmol, when u want to bet , it has to be about exciting things , not for boring stuff
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Today was mainly veer scenes with taps ...n Ichcha with other useless characters like chanda... if now on this is what we will be getting to see then we might as well see something else on some other channel...🀒
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

i know anmol, when u want to bet , it has to be about exciting things , not for boring stuff

ok i have a feeling that taps will be preggies with both veer and raghus kidπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ek saath
knowing tappu , this can surely happen
and i am sure i will win this oneπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
toh ab lagao bet himmat hai tohπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†