Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sjain

same to u ....πŸ˜ƒ

by the way ....I think silent readers shud have remain silent only...coz as soon as they came out u went on week long break..πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Please don't say that even as a joke. Why blame anyone for my my family function. I always welcome new readers. The comments of all my readers is what motivates me.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssh57

Please don't say that even as a joke. Why blame anyone for my my family function. I always welcome new readers. The comments of all my readers is what motivates me.

awwww...u r super sweeettt..shorrryy..
njoyy family function :)))
as now I have started commenting on QSS...u r going to have tough time handling me ..πŸ˜†

ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

awwww...u r super sweeettt..shorrryy..
njoyy family function :)))
as now I have started commenting on QSS...u r going to have tough time handling me ..πŸ˜†

Hi Sweety,
Don't forget I'm a teacher with ample experience to handle all sorts of naughty behaviour. No problem.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ssh57 - 13 years ago
ssh57 thumbnail

Part 151

R: Aur kya surprise hai?

A: Agar bata doon to surprise nahi rahega.

Bending towards her once more he said "You are looking gorgeous today. This green colour really suits you a lot."

R: After all the choice was yours. But how come you went for green instead of red this time?

A: It was to match these earrings which Akshat bought for you.

R: Did you get this golden colour leaf embroidery done to match these earrings?

A: Actually yes. Did you like it?

R: Very much. Everyone liked it a lot. I was wondering why you never complimented me.

A: I was busy talking to this tour arranger when you were dressing up, hence I walked out of the room. I saw you only when you walked to the van. But then I thought I would compliment you in the appropriate way, when we were alone. But I never got a lone moment with you. When I picked you up in my arms and walked to this boat, you don't know what a tough time I had. Your lips were so close to mine, but everyone was watching us, hence I had to control myself as I know you dislike public demonstration of affection.

She stood smiling at him as he rambled on. Seeing that smile he pulled her towards him with a force and asked "You find all this funny eh?" Still smiling, she shook her head and said "No, I find it adorable." And as if by by mutual consent their lips united together. When they came out of the liplock she said "Let's go out before someone comes searching for us."

"Everyone is busy with the games. Don't worry. They won't miss us." He said trying to kiss her again but she put her hands on his chest to prevent him from coming closer and said "Please Armaan, not now." He raised his eyebrows questioningly and she blushed understanding her unintended promise for later. So to get out of the situation she put the blame on him saying "You only wait for a chance, don't you?" Catching both her hands and holding them behind her, he asked "Was it me who latched the door? Was it me who came and hugged you from behind?

That only deepened her blush and with downcast eyes she only said "Armaan please" and his heart melted. He set her free and she ran out picking Ani's jacket while he followed slowly behind with Akshat's, wondering to himself "Why does she still blush like a newly wed bride?" "Whatever," he then mumbled to himself, "but she looks all the more pretty, when she blushes."

It was getting to be cold on the deck, as the chilly breeze blew. Padma felt that the children should have some warm clothes over them. She looked around for Riddhima but couldn't find her. So she started searching for Armaan, but he was also nowhere to be seen. After a few minutes she saw Riddhima putting on a sweater for the little one. Her cheeks looked flushed. Was she heading for something, she wondered. Just then she saw her son-in-law walk in bearing his dimpled smile, seemingly very pleased about something. He came and handed Akshat his sweater but his eyes were elsewhere. Padma could surely put two and two together. Her daughter's blush and her son-in-law's smile and glances, spoke volumes. She smiled to herself.

Soon it was dinner time. The menu was exhaustive with numerous vegetarian items. Some non-veg items and seafood, for which this place was famous, were laid on a separate table. There was something of everyone's choice.

Today Ani was also allowed to eat whatever he pleased from his parents' plates, seated on his dad's lap. He first picked up a colourful fryum and enjoyed sucking at it till it became soft and then gobbled it up. Then Armaan offered him a piece of roti dipped in palak gravy. He asked for the paneer piece. He too loved paneer like his dad and anna. When Armaan offered him some dal rice, he shook his head wanting to eat some more paneer pieces.

When Akshat got himself a cup of icecream having finished his dinner, he pointed to that saying "Ani ikeam, Ani ikeam." "Nahi pehle khana khatam karlo phir ikeam milegi" Riddhima said firmly. But he was not a person to be easily put off by mere warnings. So he reached out to his anna's cup, but only managed to get his hands covered with the icecream and so started licking it. "Sheee Gandu, aisey koi icecream khata hai kya? Rukh main tujhe khilata hoon," reprimanded his bro and feed him a spoonful.

When Ani opened his mouth for more, he took a piece of roti and dipping it in the gravy, took it towards his mouth. When the little one shook his head, his anna said "agar mum mum nahi khayega to ikeam bhi nahi milegi. Ek baar mum mum, ek baar ikeam, ok?" The little one reluctantly accepted the roti piece. Everyone was just watching the Mallik brothers and their bonding. The way the elder one was talking to him as if he were his parent, and not his elder brother. And the younger one, though so naughty, was meekly listening to his anna.The ground rules seemed to have already been set. Though the whole family doted and pampered its youngest member, they didn't hesitate to discipline him either. Surely this young boy had learnt how to handle his younger brother, only by observing the elders in the house.

After dinner, there was a session of antakshari with all Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam songs. Akka came and picked up the little one who had fallen asleep in his dad's arms. She took him to her room. She had already set his cot there. There were eight bedrooms on the houseboat, four on one side and four on the opposite side.The first room was allotted to the Guptas, next one to Anjie, then was AR's and last in the line was Kartik-Archana's. Opposite to theirs was the room to be shared by Kaka and Gappu, next was the kids' room, exactly opposite their parents' room, with akka to look after them. Bua and Mini would share the next, and last one was to be shared by Geeta and Lakshmi.

It was almost 12 when they all decided to retire for the night, bidding each other good night. "I don't think there's any need to wish you both good night, it's undoubtedly going to be an awesome one" Anjie teased AR and everyone joined in. "Even the kids are being taken care of, so no need to worry. Enjoy!!" Kartik thumped Armaan's back. Akshat and his grand parents had gone to their rooms to sleep, a while back. Riddhima was blushing crimson not knowing where to look. Especially as the youngsters were also in their midst. But Armaan retorted "thanks for the best wishes friends, birthday girl ka subse special treat to abhi baaki hai." For that he got a hard spank on his arm from Riddhima, while the others guffawed. Riddhima pulled the key from his hand, walked to their cabin and set about opening the door, while he showed a thumbs up sign to the others, making them chuckle.

As soon as he stepped into the room, he closed the door and pulled her towards him with his arms around her waist, from behind. He bent his head and nuzzling her neck breathed in her fragrance. Then turning her around in his arms said "before your birthday ends, let me once again wish you many many more happy returns of this day." And then proceeded to kiss her. Soon they were on the bed, the lights off and they were pulling off each other's clothes. They fell asleep exhausted from their love making.

Riddhima was the first to open her eyes, but could not move as his arms were tightly around her, holding her close. When she tried to wriggle out he opened his eyes and asked "kya hua?" When she said "Armaan let's make ourselves decent, koi aa gaya to?" He replied "No one's going to wake up so early today."

R: Agar Ani uth gaya to?

A: He also slept quite late last night, and even if he wakes up, akka will take care of him.

But when she still tried to move, he said "Riddhima please, I hardly get you to myself these days. I'm not complaining about the kids, but sometimes I wish I could take you away for a couple of days, just you and me." Seeing him talk so sincerely, she also understood his predicament. After all he never got to be a full time husband because he was already a father when they got married. So she set about pleasing him and brought a smile to his lips. Then it was his turn and he did an excellent job leaving her moaning and wanting more.

Finally all of them gathered at the dining table for breakfast at 10 o'clock. From the morning the boat had set sail and they were almost at Allepey now. They sat watching the scenic beauty around. Once they reached Allepey, the Chennai gang would disembark and drive back home. Kartik had picked up Geeta and Lakshmi, as he drove down from Chennai to Kochi.

After bidding each other bye and promising to keep in touch, the Madras gang left.  Akshat and Ani were being taken care of by Mini and Gappu leaving the elders free to have a nice chat.

An: Kyon Armaan all set for a lonely week ahead?

Riddhima looked up surprised wondering what her di meant and saw Armaan indicating something with his eyes to Anjie. Being caught he smiled at her and said "The last surprise for your birthday. Your are all going on a four days tour of Thiruvananthapuram. From here to Kottayam by ferry and from there to Thiruvananthapuram by road. Then back to Kottayam and from there by ferry to Munnar."

She didn't say anything for a few seconds, just kept listening to him. Then she asked "what do you mean by 'you are all going?' I'm not going anywhere if you aren't coming."

A: Don't say that Riddhima. You know, I just took a lot of leave when we went to Mumbai. I don't think it's fair to ask for leave again, though it's just four days. Moreover, I wanted you to relive your maidenhood days with your parents, sister, bua, everybody. It's been a long time since you've had a chance to do so.

R: Did I tell you I wanted to spend time with them? If you wanted sometime alone by yourself, you just had to tell me.You need not have gone to such lengths.

A: Riddhima what are you saying? This is not about me. I want you to have real holiday free from all responsibilities, before you join MSHC and get totally tied down.That's why I'm keeping the kids also with me.

R: What? Are you mad? Why would I want to spend time without all of you? And as if I could.

Anjie: Come on Ridzi. Armaan tumhe mauka de rah hai to grab it with both your hands. In the last two years have you spent any time for yourself?

R: What do you mean di? I've spent all the time only for myself. Doing things for Armaan and our kids gives me the greatest pleasure.

An: Ok but can't you take out 4 -5 days, for us.

R: Of course I can di, but what is the need to leave my family and come? We can all tour together.

An: That means we don't have any value in your life. Only your family is important to you.

R: No, di you are misunderstanding me, you are all a very important part of my life, but my first priority is my family.

P: Are we not a part of your family beta?

R: Of  course maa, you are all an extended part of my family.

A: Riddhima it will really be a nice break, believe me.

"Armaan I think I'm old enough to know what's good for me, I'm not a baby." She said and angrily walked to their cabin.

Next update will be after 10 days.

Edited by ssh57 - 13 years ago
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oopsi doopsi - 10 days is a long period :(

Anyway, the part was good. But what's with the twist of Armaan giving Riddhima some lone time?
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon
huw ten days😲😭
it's ok will waitπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

love
Riddss
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
choooooooooooo chweet prt..
luvd d party it rocked....
n d last gift i guess ridz shld go.. atleast thoda bonding b hogi.. i noe its difficult to leave kids.. bt at d same tym armaan wil gt 2 mingle wid d kids specially akshu since he hardly gts tym
thnxx 4 d pm
njoy d marriage
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
firstly, amazing update, i loved how you show how romantic Armaan-Riddhima are, please do continue soon, and i look forward to the update in 10 days and thanks for the pm! 
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update yaar
loved it
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shardha... awesome update... the bday party n thn the AR moment wer all gr8... love the bonding btw Akshat n Ani.... hmm now towards the end i can very well understand Riddhima here, n its like 40% i want her to go for it n 60% m like no she shld be with her family wer she's happy n lively... for some reasons wen ever she is with the gupta's n joshi's she never seemed happy to me... n now living the kids to i think tht's too much to ask... bt well lets c wat happens... n hmm 10 days its ok... bt i'll be late in comment since wont be active frm 2day onwards my prelimes are starting this monday so gotta study.... will be back on 3 feb... cya n thnx for the Pm :)