Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyrr

Hey! I am so sorry for the late reply. i loved the whole distance thing between them.. Armaan and even Anjali to some extent were right that Riddhima should spend time with her family as well.. and probably she should tackle her sister a little diplomatically.. like the whole 'extended family' comment.. it was bound to provoke a reaction from anjali.. but then again, Riddhima has been listening to Anjali since like forever.. so she's right in her place too.. but i love the fact that even after having been in love for such a long time and having been married for over a year and after two kids, Armaan and Riddhima still miss each other and never seem to get bored of each other. they're like teenagers, new to the concept of love, who want to spend every waking moment and otherwise with each other.. that is really cute.. 

i love this story.. 
and next time i'll try replying sooner..
waiting for the next one already..
thanks for the pm
lotsa love! 
Rachna!

Hi, First of all thank you very much for finding time to read and comment on this ff. I know how busy you are with your own ff.

In this ff though Armaan and Riddhima have been in love for several years, they spent most of those, away from each other. Hence the novelty of their relationship hasn't worn off. In thier hearts they want to make up for all the lost time and hence such a unique bonding between them like a new couple.

ssh57 thumbnail

Part 155

Soon Akshat was back from school and so they had to wind up their koochi kooing session. He dashed right into their room and his first question on seeing his dad there was "Dad aap itne jaldi aa gaye?"

A: Main tum logon ke saath time spend karna chahta tha, isliye aa gaya.

Ak: wow! Ab kya karnewale hai hum sab?

R: Tum pehle change karke, fresh hokar aao. Nashta karlo, doodh peelo, phir jo bhi karna hai, karo.

Ak: Mama please,

A: Good boys mama ki baat maante hai. Tum good boy ho na?

Ak: Theek hai main do minat mein aaya, aap tab tak decide karlo ke humey kya karna hai.

He dashed off to his room and Riddhima followed him out, to get him his milk and snacks. She cut an apple and added some chips to the plate to lure him to eat the fruit. He always found some excuse not to eat fruits. As she expected the first thing he said when he came to the table was "mama, mujhe apple nahi khana. Kuch aur do na." "Chips bhi to diye hain," she replied. When he still wasn't willing to eat the apple she said "theek hai main tumhare dad ko keh deti hoon ke sirf Ani ke saath khele, tumhare saath nahi."

Ak: mama…. Ok main kha loonga.

He took a bite and scream out loudly "Aaaahhh" Riddhima looked angrily at him asking "Ab kya hua?" He spat out the apple bit and along with that his front tooth too. "Dekha, yeh apple itna khadak hai, mera daant hi toot gaya," he grumbled. "Kuch bhi bolte ho, woh daant to pehle se hil raha tha na? Go rinse your mouth and come," she said seeing it bleeding. "Aur isey gaad deta hoon." He said getting up.

Just then she heard the little one scream "mama, mama". She went in to pick him, but Armaan had already picked him up. Seeing her, he jumped into her arms and gurgled when she kissed him. Armaan looked angrily at him and asked "mere paas kante chub rahe the kya, aisey khood pada apne mama ke paas. Main ab Akshat ko gumma le jaoonga, tujhe nahi. Tum apne mama ke saath ghar par hi raho," He was about to move away when Riddhima picked Ani's hand and placed it near his ear and mimicked his voice saying "sholly dad, mujhe bhuku lag rahi hai na, isliye mama ke paas gaya. Main apple khakar jaldi se aap ke paash aata hoon."

Hearing the word apple he started shouting "Ani apple, Ani apple." Riddhima just shook her head saying, "Haan deti hoon baba. Ek bhai ko apple pasand hi nahi aur doosra apple ke liye aisey toofam machatata hai." Armaan left saying "Rukho main iskeliye apple le aata hoon."

Riddhima was sitting on the floor with the apple cut into halves, and scooping out the pulp with a spoon and Ani was jumping on her lap with his mouth open. "Ani have patience," she shouted at him. But he was jumping to snatch it from her hand. Armaan and Akshat who were playing cricket outside, came in with sad faces, as they had lost the ball. Armaan had lofted the ball and it had got lost. Then they decided to play carromboard. "This fellow won't let you play at all," warned Riddhima. "He'll take away all the coins."

Akshat hung his face sadly saying "haan dad, yeh coins utha kar phek dega. Us din to main queen doondthe doondthe pagal ho gaya tha."

A: Don't worry, aaj main hoon na, main usey haath bhi lagane nahi doonga.

Initially the little one was too busy eating apple, so didn't bother them. But when that was over, Riddhima washed his mouth and put him on the floor when her phone started ringing. It was her maa calling and she got engrossed in the talk as she described the beautiful place. Ani moved swiftly and directly stepped on the board, displacing all the coins. He would have fallen had Armaan not caught him. Akshat screamt "dad, apne to kaha tha aap usey haath bhi lagane nahi denge." When Armaan said "Usney to pair lagaya hai, haath nahi," he got even more angry and puffed up his face. But Armaan knew his betu would cool off as quickly and he knew very well how to do it.

Armaan apologized to Akshat, "Sorry beta I should have been more attentive. I didn't see him approaching. I thought he was with mama." Akshat didn't like it when his father apologized for anything whatsoever. So he immediately said "please dad aap kyon sorry keh rahe hain. Maine bhi to uske taraf dhyan nahi diya."

Armaan picked up the little one and glared at him. He tried wriggling out of his hands but Armaan held him firmly. When he raised his voice a little and asked "aisey kyon kiya? Bhai ka game kyon bighada?" he burst out crying. Armaan looked pleading at Akshat as if to say "Sorry beta I can't see him cry," and hugging the little one said "Bus, bus, rona nahi, aagey se aisey nahi karna, ok?" Akshat the unusual understanding son replied "Dad he's jealous because we two were playing. Let's play some game with him. Woh bhi khush ho jayega."

When Riddhima came back after talking to her maa, she saw all the three males in a hug and the biggest of the three babies with tears in his eyes. "Hey guys tum khel rahe the, ab itna senti kyon ho gaye ho? Rone kyon lage ho?" she asked as she came and sat beside them, hugging them all. Akshat told her what had happened.

Then they began playing hide-and-seek and had a fantastic time because everytime Ani would come out of his hiding beforehand throwing everyone into fits of laughter. After the exhausting game session the little one had his meal without any fuss and slept. Riddhima didn't know how to tell Akshat that she was going out with Armaan for dinner. But Armaan had no such qualms. He frankly asked him "akshu main Riddhima ko aaj raat dinner par le jaana chahta hoon. Do you mind?"

For a minute Akshat seemed to be taken aback. Then he saw his parents looking expectantly at him. He understood what was expected of him. So he said with an artificial smile on his face, "of course dad le jaayiye na. Aap mujse kyon poonch rahe ho?" though in his heart of hearts he was longing to ask "Main bhi chaloon aapke saath?" Riddhima was in two minds wondering what she should do when Akshat himself came up with the solution, "aap log jao main thodi der play station khelkar, so jaoonga."

He got kissed by both his parents for that. Armaan helped Akshat get the play station connected, while Riddhima went to shower. When she came out Armaan had laid out the sequined skirt which they had purchased during their last shopping session, at Kochi. Seeing the skirt she said "Armaan mujhe kitne din hue skirts pehne. I'll feel awkward wearing it."

"Riddhima, how do you know that? You haven't even tried it still. You may feel concscious at first, but then you'll get used to it. Come on be a sport and try it on. I'll have a shower by then." He said as he walked into the washroom.

She put on the skirt and a light make up. She picked up the lipstick but suddenly smiled to herself and put it down. She was twirling around in front of the mirror, to make sure it wasn't looking indecent from any angle, when he came out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist. She had laid out the clothes for him on the bed. But instead of wearing them, he kept staring at her. She turned around and asked "Aisey kya gurr rahe ho? He walked upto her and pulling her close said "I knew this would look great on you." Then bent down to kiss her passionately.

She was drugged by the smell of his soap and the feel of his cool, moist skin. When they came out of the liplock, he teasingly said "at this rate, I don't think we'll be going anywhere tonight." That brought her out of her trance and she quickly pushed away from him. He chuckled seeing her state and began getting dressed, while she went to the mirror to apply lipstick.  

As they made their way out, Akshat was engrossed in his playsation. They kissed him goodnight and he told them to have nice time. As they drove, Armaan kept giving her glances till she finally said "Armaan you are making me feel more conscious with these glances of yours." "I was wondering if I should turn around the car and take you back home," was his reply. "Kyon?" she asked surprised.

A: Come on Riddhima stop fishing for compliments now.

She hit him on his arm saying "nazar raaste par rakhkar gaadi chalao aur apna 'candle light dinner' ka promise nibhao." He just laughed and drove to their favourite haunt. The manager extended a warm welcome to them and the waiters also respectfully bowed to them as they walked to the table reserved for them, in the special room. The whole place was very tastefully decorated with pretty and fragrant flowers. The food was as awesome as ever. They had a wonderful time dancing to all their favourite songs and it was well past midnight when they stepped back into their house.

The following Monday, Riddhima joined MSHC. She and Armaan started together. She took the blessings of  her maa, kaka and akka before leaving. She kissed the kids and Akshat wished her Goodluck. Akka took Ani to the terrace lest he should create a scene seeing her leave. Akshat stood on the doorstep waving out to them.

Armaan slowed down as they reached the colony gate. She saw Dia and Varun waiting for him as usual. Good morning maam, Good morning Armaan , they chorused. "Hey, that's very unfair. You call Armaan by his name aur mujhe maam keh rahe ho? I'm going to be your co-intern yaar. Call me Riddhima."

D: ok, ok, Riddhima it is.

V: Armaan kya Riddhima bhi aapko hospital mein 'sir' bhulayegi.

A: I think so.

Then turning to Riddhima he clarified, "Dr. Mohan ke strict orders hai ke interns senior doctors ko naam se nahi bhulayenge."

R: Oh! I better remember that.

In a few minutes they were at MSHC. Armaan directed her to Dr. Mohan's cabin, as he proceeded to his own. He instructed the interns to meet him at the nurse station after 10 minutes.

When he reached the nurse station, he was disappointed to see that Riddhima wasn't there. After he had allotted duties to his interns, he noticed Dr. Mohan take Riddhima along with him on his rounds. He was extremely happy for her. If she was to work under Dr. Mohan, that was the best training she could get.

As it was Monday, OPD was heavy. It was past 12 when he finished with it.Then he went in search of Riddhima, to take her home for lunch. He saw her in deep discussion with her senior doctor. He was about to move away when Dr. Mohan spotted him and called out to him. "We can discuss this later Riddhima, I think your husband is waiting for you for lunch." He purposely said it aloud for Armaan to hear. Armaan came and shook hands with Dr. Mohan and said very emotionally  "Sir, I'm very happy that you've taken her under your wing. It brings back memories of my internship days." Then turning to Riddhima he said "I hope you realize how lucky you are."

R: yes of course. I told sir also how honoured I'm to be working under him.

M: Today's only your first day. Don't be too happy so soon. Armaan will be able to tell you it's not going to be all that easy.

R: I'm sure it will be hard work. I didn't come here expecting anything to be easy, sir.

A: But one thing I can tell you, the amount you'll learn, will be well worth all the pains.

"Ok see you after lunch then Riddhima, bye Armaan," said Dr. Mohan as he moved towards his cabin. The Mallik couple were chattering away as they moved towards the exit to go home.

"I hope Ani didn't worry akka and kaka" Riddhima said as she sat beside him in the car. "You know the whole morning uski mujhe zara bhi yaad nahi aayi." She sounded very guilty so Armaan said "he is in good hands Riddhima." And then changing the topic said, it must be great working with Dr. Mohan na? I remember my first year at MSHC." As expected she got distracted and started discussing the new case they were handling, a gentleman named Kartik.

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow ... I get a chance to comment first!!!

The part was very good. Akshu is a real cute child. I can never be tired praising him. He has taken best of both his parents :)
Edited by Suvarna.... - 13 years ago
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey nice part... so finally Riddhima is back to work.... lets c how they manage everything now... thnx for the Pm :)
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic update, geez, Akshat is just the most understanding guy ever, love his character, please do continue soon!
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved akshat
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part 👏⭐️
loved their family time together especially ani's antics he is soooooo cute  😃
difference in their liking towards apple amongs the brothers ............that part was just too adorable
😛
continue soon😊Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail

wooww di...

amazing part...

loved their family bonding...

n her 3 babies...

specially my ani.........awww sweetu bacha............

thnx for the pm............

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Hey
Nice part :)

-Komal xxx
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely part diii👏
ani antics r chooww cute