Posted: 13 years ago
awesome
loved it hima
was mindblowing piece
thanks 4 da pm
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even me too, i hope something like that happens, nice interpretation @ dewdropped, i felt as if they will really gonna show that, it was really interesting..
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Harneetluvesksg

aha this was soo funny

wish that happens in da show
too romantic πŸ˜‰

thnks dear ... hope so last part
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inu-13

hhahahhahaha do yu think aisa kuch hoga hima..!! ;)

arey neha ... doubt tha ... agar aisa hotha tho kaise hotha ... 😊

sochne main kya jaatha hainπŸ˜‰ ...πŸ˜†hain naa ...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

wow i hope it happen the way yu describe mindblowing sweetheart it first comment in ur post sorry couldnt the othe once from now i'll comment see soonnnnnnnnn

thnks su ... sure ....
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

awesome

loved it hima
was mindblowing piece
thanks 4 da pm

thnsk dear & u r welcome
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiharika

even me too, i hope something like that happens, nice interpretation @ dewdropped, i felt as if they will really gonna show that, it was really interesting..

thnks dear ... me 2 hope thy show ...
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

okay girls me back with another interpretation for SKJ ... & how it happened ...

ok now only i m telling you no jhootis ... no andaas ,,... no dandas ... no rotten tomotoes ....

ab maan ... ab nahin karega tho shadi kae baad karega tho kya mazaa ayega bolo πŸ˜‰ so

scroll down to see wht i want to say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

scene starts from where ....

maan & geet are in an intimate moment☺️😳 both passionatle hugging each other ... & maan is totally in a romantic mood 😍... now tht his guilt feeling gone ...

maan 2 himself - geet is really looking beautifull tonight ...😍😍😍😍

maan finally builts up courage & goes near her ear & he asks her for a kiss on li**...πŸ˜†(i know it may not happen like this ... but me gone crazy ... as i could not see him dancing to that song  ... whn maan can dance to SKJ ... he can even ask for a kiss from geet ... got my point ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

geet flatly refuses for maan's wish ....πŸ˜†maan's angry ...leaves her like that & storms out in anger ...

outside he meets adi & gang & thy forcibly take him to the bar /club / what ever place ...  he too goes over there ...

geet then thinks she should not have said no .... & she indeed promised him kiss ... whn he became tailor ... so she needs to keep her promise ...

geet goes in search of maan & get's information from office staff that maan with boys went for bachelor party ...

geet angry .... just bcoz i refused for a kiss ... u can't go out to that bachelor party ...

geet too rushes ....

maan in the bar drinking .... as he is mad geet did not give him his gift .... then as per romeo's instructions girls from dance group lift maan & take him to the dance floor ... maan is totally drunk ...

well whn u r on the dance floor u have to dance whther u like it or not .... so drunk maannuu sweetu starts dancing with the girl ...on tht song ...which was not necessary 😑

geet arrives feels jealous .... goes near maan ... geet pokes her finger on maan's back ...

maan scaredthinking oh main tho gaya ... meri biwi mujhe aaj kha jayegi ...πŸ˜† 

drunk maan ... dancing with both biwi & dancer ... after the dance geet takes him away with her ... maan twirls & pulls her close to him ...

geet in maan's arms ... maan was totally drunk ... both in a kind of hug .... a very very passionate hug .... then maan takes geet chin close to his ... & then ....pulls her face close to his ... so close that their lips are close to each other's lips ... only few millimeters distance between them ... geet's lips trembling ... thinking ... shall i give him his gift or not ... maan thinking ... shall i take my gift or not ...

scroll down a bit more ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what will happen will maan ever get his gift ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

for that u have to watch geet .... mon- sat - 9:30 p.m. (for this line i have to thank aash my buddy as she was the one who used it first .... i loved it )

specially this episode might b aired tomorrow ... so don't miss it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

big hug for you. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I hope we get to see this in the show tomorrow
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
That was a good one..loved it
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

WOW
That was a good one..loved it

thnks dear ...