Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh I love to dance Dew but Maan ko dekh kar we would all be standing still like statues, who would actually be able to move not me........I would be standing there grinning like an idiot😃

hey dee ... whn ever u come to india inform me ...ok ... 😊if u come to my place ... don't forget to inform me 😊other wise i will send annie behind u ...😆 

coming to the dance ... first u stand like  a statue ... then U  grin ... then u dance ...😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

hey dee ... whn ever u come to india inform me ...ok ... 😊if u come to my place ... don't forget to inform me 😊other wise i will send annie behind u ...😆 

coming to the dance ... first u stand like  a statue ... then U  grin ... then u dance ...😊

Oh I'm coming in mid-August, I'll be going to UK by the first week of August and then coming directly to India.....oh I'd so love to meet you all.......we should all have a get together in Mumbai or some place that would be convenient to all......I would definitely travel to meet you'll. 

In fact I'm tempted to postpone my UK trip and instead do an India journey visiting my lovely crazies.

If you all decide to come to Mumbai, you don't have to worry about where to stay.......you all can stay at my place......& I really mean it not just saying it......my family will welcome you with open arms and they are as broad minded and fun loving as me......so no worries

Once you post all our names with where we are from then we can start thinking of getting in touch with each other😊

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh I'm coming in mid-August, I'll be going to UK by the first week of August and then coming directly to India.....oh I'd so love to meet you all.......we should all have a get together in Mumbai or some place that would be convenient to all......I would definitely travel to meet you'll. 

In fact I'm tempted to postpone my UK trip and instead do an India journey visiting my lovely crazies.

If you all decide to come to Mumbai, you don't have to worry about where to stay.......you all can stay at my place......& I really mean it not just saying it......my family will welcome you with open arms and they are as broad minded and fun loving as me......so no worries

Once you post all our names with where we are from then we can start thinking of getting in touch with each other😊

hopoefully we all can meet ...& U know yaar today whole day ... posting on the naming thread ... only ... did not even get time to chk & make the list ... will make the list ... as i know most of everyone's where abouts ...
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha nice one....

ohh goddd end me kya kia!!!
wish this happens hahaha xxx
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Originally posted by sptrno

Hima loved ur prediction dear❤️........u know but i have a doubt Maan toh kabhi bhi kuch nahi kartha so i have a better scenario........imagine Geet asking Maan for a kiss but Maan bahut sharma jaata hai aur woh woha se baag jaata hai...........Geet so mad at Maan she follows him woh uska peecha nahi chodegi..........Geet se bachte bachte disco pahuch jaata hai aur phir then he might realize muje himmat ki zaroorat hai so he starts drinking and then he is so tipsy.......thenSKJ starts and then he imagines that girl is Geet so he dances with her and u know one sbs scene u see Maan ghooring that girl dancing on SKJ.....they r very close.........may be at that time he is thinking it's his Geet.......peeke use himmat aayi hai so he goes close to that dancer but by the time he does something Geet comes searching for Maan in anger.........and seeing Maan's harkat with dancer Geet again gets mad at Maan and then Maan pataofying Geet.........for his harkat with dancer and also for not giving her gift she asked for😉...................and then finally Geet forgives Maan.......then they both dance to SKJ with everyone and finally MAANEET r alone and then v might get a passionate hug and something more😳..........i know this might not be the case but still Maan's track record dekke i got this idea🤣

nice prediction spandana. Are you spandana right . Mujhe naam yaad nahi rehata . I loved your prediction. In birthday party in sbs maan and Geet are too closed when dancing . Maan has a naughty smile in his face

haha thnx dear!!!......yea i'm spandana.....i know MAANEET ko dekhake hume kudh ka naam yaad nahi rehta unke alawa kuch yaad nahi rehta so don't wrry😉😆😳 Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

TONIGHT INVITATION FOR ALL CRAZIES:

IN HONOUR OF DEW N NANDITA N KIRTI
FOR MAKING IT TO THE HALL OF FAME THIS WEEK..............

🥳

ALL THE CRAZIES WILL BE GROOVING TO DEWS NOT-SO-FAV

"OUR NAME IS CRAZIES....
(WE ARE AFTER) MAAN KI JAWANI.............
HE IS TOO SEXY FOR US............
BUT STILL HE IS OUR JAANIII......................."

🤣

thank you so much Dear..
actually i agree MAAN IS HOTTER than all those girls put together..so no point of them trying to flirt or seduce him..

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilovemsk

hahahaha nice one....

ohh goddd end me kya kia!!!
wish this happens hahaha xxx

naina ... tht's left to ur imagination dear ... or wait for tomorrow's episode ...u will know the answer ...

hope we can get it ... but after watching today''s episode not the first part ... may b we can get the last part after the  BParty ....
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aha this was soo funny
wish that happens in da show
too romantic 😉
Tv-Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hhahahhahaha do yu think aisa kuch hoga hima..!! ;)
mitzi11 thumbnail
wow i hope it happen the way yu describe mindblowing sweetheart it first comment in ur post sorry couldnt the othe once from now i'll comment see soonnnnnnnnn