How SKJ happnd with MSK - my guess-interpretation

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

okay girls me back with another interpretation for SKJ ... & how it happened ...

ok now only i m telling you no jhootis ... no andaas ,,... no dandas ... no rotten tomotoes ....

ab maan ... ab nahin karega tho shadi kae baad karega tho kya mazaa ayega bolo πŸ˜‰ so

scroll down to see wht i want to say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

scene starts from where ....

maan & geet are in an intimate moment☺️😳 both passionatle hugging each other ... & maan is totally in a romantic mood 😍... now tht his guilt feeling gone ...

maan 2 himself - geet is really looking beautifull tonight ...😍😍😍😍

maan finally builts up courage & goes near her ear & he asks her for a kiss on li**...πŸ˜†(i know it may not happen like this ... but me gone crazy ... as i could not see him dancing to that song  ... whn maan can dance to SKJ ... he can even ask for a kiss from geet ... got my point ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

geet flatly refuses for maan's wish ....πŸ˜†maan's angry ...leaves her like that & storms out in anger ...

outside he meets adi & gang & thy forcibly take him to the bar /club / what ever place ...  he too goes over there ...

geet then thinks she should not have said no .... & she indeed promised him kiss ... whn he became tailor ... so she needs to keep her promise ...

geet goes in search of maan & get's information from office staff that maan with boys went for bachelor party ...

geet angry .... just bcoz i refused for a kiss ... u can't go out to that bachelor party ...

geet too rushes ....

maan in the bar drinking .... as he is mad geet did not give him his gift .... then as per romeo's instructions girls from dance group lift maan & take him to the dance floor ... maan is totally drunk ...

well whn u r on the dance floor u have to dance whther u like it or not .... so drunk maannuu sweetu starts dancing with the girl ...on tht song ...which was not necessary 😑

geet arrives feels jealous .... goes near maan ... geet pokes her finger on maan's back ...

maan scaredthinking oh main tho gaya ... meri biwi mujhe aaj kha jayegi ...πŸ˜† 

drunk maan ... dancing with both biwi & dancer ... after the dance geet takes him away with her ... maan twirls & pulls her close to him ...

geet in maan's arms ... maan was totally drunk ... both in a kind of hug .... a very very passionate hug .... then maan takes geet chin close to his ... & then ....pulls her face close to his ... so close that their lips are close to each other's lips ... only few millimeters distance between them ... geet's lips trembling ... thinking ... shall i give him his gift or not ... maan thinking ... shall i take my gift or not ...

scroll down a bit more ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what will happen will maan ever get his gift ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

for that u have to watch geet .... mon- sat - 9:30 p.m. (for this line i have to thank aash my buddy as she was the one who used it first .... i loved it )

specially this episode might b aired tomorrow ... so don't miss it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahem ahem.........kya interpretation hai hima.........hope sumthing like dat happens in the show😍
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakshiGarg

ahem ahem.........kya interpretation hai hima.........hope sumthing like dat happens in the show😍

thnks sashi dear 😊... i guess might happen ...πŸ˜†if it happens maaneetians kae liye tho dhamaka hoga 😊
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 dew the ending was amazing... i really felt like i was watching a promo

love that idea.. hope something like that really happens, especially the kiss on lips.
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely preduction hima.......wish it happens that way.......msk will get his gift or not...well that's a million dollar questionπŸ˜†
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmm nice interpretation hima....i am in maaneet's land now😍
Hope cv's show the same wayπŸ˜›
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have a ques kya maan lips word use kar payega🀣🀣 wo geet nahi hai na isliye i have a doubt
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

🀣 dew the ending was amazing... i really felt like i was watching a promo

love that idea.. hope something like that really happens, especially the kiss on lips.

thnks dear ...

ixx tht ...line mon- sat ... aash used it yaar ... & i liked it ... thought Y not use it over here ... hope fully yaar ... me fed up with hand & head kiss 🀣🀣🀣
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
dew, all wishful thinking, baby!!!nothing will happen...he will go into skin allergy mode the moment anything like this is suggested...so we will not even get the hand kisses and the usual signature hugs anymore....so be satisfied with what u get...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Good interpretatioin 😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜
I wish aise hi kuch ho 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³