Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

What does that mean " asked her 2 b his wife " , how's that stopping them being friends ? What do u mean 2 say ?

I mean to say that normally its Rudra who talks about friendship even though they're married.. And you wrote in your update that Rudra had asked Gauri to be his wife.. So it just didnt make sense for ME personally that Gauri had said that.. Esp coz she loves Rudra.

I didnt say that was stopping them from being friends.. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I mean when such a veteran actress has joined the crew of SSBS they should utilize her better, cutting other crap parts. N, I'm just fed-up with them showing Pihu now on a daily basis, who cares, who wanna even know what's happening in A's house ?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nope haven't seen yet. it's not 4 pm here yet.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's an extremely tasty sweet, u can't possibly imagine a tastier dessert ,it looks beautiful, scents like rose, therein arose the name Gulab= rose. N, it's my favorite sweet too, can't resist it any time any condition. It's very popular in Bengal.

mmmm Mac ... may be I can find it here in special indian shops!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Each day, a huge chunk of time's getting used up 2 show A n P, which I simply hate. Tody they showed RG for such a short time. I'm hugely disapproving of it all.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What does that mean " asked her 2 b his wife " , how's that stopping them being friends ? What do u mean 2 say ?

hi girls  i am popping in for a minute.. whew...so many good pages to read but i skipped to the last few πŸ˜›..

i understand what darine means i think cause i had the same reaction...we all want them to be lovers, consummate the marriage etc. and i thought R was shyly saying just that to G when he asked her "2 b his wife".... i was 😲 at her reaction...cause i thought it was like she wasn't interested and then put it back as friends again...i know beth you think she just doesn't believe him or something..but ..ummm...when he said that i thought they would melt in each other's gaze, and draw lip touching close😍, and the picture fade away with sangini music in the background  ☺️  instead gauri acted like..naw...forget that part  let's just be friends......πŸ˜•   i thought nooooo G...what are you saying????????   πŸ˜† 

and sorry i can't stay around... gotta a big day and early tomorrow...  hugs  πŸ€—
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
But Mel, it's a costly sweet here, lol, but cost depends on size n quality .I'm very happy that it's G's favorite sweet too. Me n G has this one thing common, besides many other things.Like we r both very tiny n petite girls, both very fair, I've big eyes n thick arched eye brows.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

hi girls  i am popping in for a minute.. whew...so many good pages to read but i skipped to the last few πŸ˜›..

i understand what darine means i think cause i had the same reaction...we all want them to be lovers, consummate the marriage etc. and i thought R was shyly saying just that to G when he asked her "2 b his wife".... i was 😲 at her reaction...cause i thought it was like she wasn't interested and then put it back as friends again...i know beth you think she just doesn't believe him or something..but ..ummm...when he said that i thought they would melt in each other's gaze, and draw lip touching close, and the picture fade away with sangini music in the background  ☺️  instead gauri acted like..naw...forget that part  let's just be friends......πŸ˜•   i thought nooooo G...what are you saying????????   πŸ˜†

YAY! Someone who understand my POV! Lol! I completely agree with you! I would have felt the same if i was watching the episode! And i did when i read Betha update too.. But she just told me he didnt mean it like that.. But readin your post.. Gives me another side to it..Which im happy with! Im glad it seemed like he really meant it! But upset with the fact that Gauri just let it go! πŸ˜’

I wish she hadnt!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

i understand what darine means i think cause i had the same reaction...we all want them to be lovers, consummate the marriage etc. and i thought R was shyly saying just that to G when he asked her "2 b his wife".... i was 😲 at her reaction...cause i thought it was like she wasn't interested and then put it back as friends again...i know beth you think she just doesn't believe him or something..but ..ummm...when he said that i thought they would melt in each other's gaze, and draw lip touching close, and the picture fade away with sangini music in the background  ☺️  instead gauri acted like..naw...forget that part  let's just be friends......πŸ˜•   i thought nooooo G...what are you saying????????   πŸ˜†

You thought WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But our Dar here don't think so. Let's ask her opinion again. But, I completely agree with u on 1 point ,G was definitely looking like , " Hello ! Not interested !" Because it's always R who's not interested. N, when she got up with an air of non-interest, R must've noticed her disapproval in the conversation. So, he took the convo in another direction.