Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww its okie! Have fun tomorrow! Bye!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
let's see what happens tomrrow and thrusday. hmm Rats needs money and this will cost him the house.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

You thought WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But our Dar here don't think so. Let's ask her opinion again. But, I completely agree with u on 1 point ,G was definitely looking like , " Hello ! Not interested !" Because it's always R who's not interested. N, when she got up with an air of non-interest, R must've noticed her disapproval in the conversation. So, he took the convo in another direction.

See! I wish she had approved of it.. That way Rudra wouldnt have taken it to another directions.. Things would have gone somewhere if it wasnt for Gauri ðŸ˜’
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why is Binny 4 positions down in the rank?????😕😕😕 I am quite confused about that.How does this ranking work?

I dont kno ,what to say about Gs reaction.😕😕😕
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Naava naava naava, sigh , honestly guys what's all this G did it , she didn't let etc. kinda talking going around ? N, Naava, don't tell me u really thought that eye-melting n what else stuff when u were watching......because it's not possible yaar, in this situation. Come on, did R clarified his intentions ?? No ! So, how can we expect G 2 make a step forward or held her responsible?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
e

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Why is Binny 4 positions down in the rank?????😕😕😕 I am quite confused about that.How does this ranking work?

I dont kno ,what to say about Gs reaction.😕😕😕

say some thing Mel. Come on, u must've made some thing of it while u were watching it. Tell us what !😉
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What does G want from R? that's my question.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
There was a very light sheen of tears in G's eyes, it wasn't that she was completely immune 2 being affected when R corners her that way n says such things like he mean it, but the set of her jawlines were hard, Like why r u talking rubbish ? Let me move out, lot's of work pending in the kitchen.