Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah pihu lost Rudra forever To Gauri. hmm maybe she will lose Abhay too. if he gets to know she was uptoo.
SilverBell thumbnail
Loved the way R broke the bottle on his hand and told pihu to get out of his room. aww finally. and the maha episode on sat will be awsome. he breaks all ties with pihu. yay. ⭐️ Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Darine1980

I really love today's epi !!!

The RG bedroom scene is just wowwww! R is so sweet and naive, don't even realise the storm he got into and G is a strong and supporting wife! What a sizzling couple!!! Amazing chemestry
I love today's R.... go R!!! break all these bottles and freed yourself from these addictions (alcohol and P) which made your life so miserable! R was so strong and determined towards P, he doesn't show a sign of weakness, that the way I love him!
Loved G's attitude, she doesn't want RR to be exposed in front of her son, otherwise R will be heartbroken... what a decent woman!That was an opportunity of get a revenge from all the humiliations and insults that she had to bear from RR but no... you worths better than that G, love you!
Finally P... what can I say? she is so pathetic... can't you see that R doesn't even want breath in the same room than you!!! back off!! You won't never be able to win R back... you've lost him for ever!
Now he only thinks about Gauri!

Lovely analysis Dar. Loved reading it.😃
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
TodAY's epi was tiny.😭 I want bigger episodes as Sangini  airs only 4 days A week. Last weeks episodes were bigger. But this week....
SilverBell thumbnail
that's what the maha episode is for beth.
SilverBell thumbnail
this hole week's episode will be leading up to Saturdays maha episode.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

yeah pihu lost Rudra forever To Gauri. hmm maybe she will lose Abhay too. if he gets to know she was uptoo.

Hi Nici, hope you're doing well!
I don't know ig G will expose P in presence of her husband.... I hope so!
SilverBell thumbnail
yes iam my cold is gone. well let's keeping watching the show to find how she gets pihu exposed.(:
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Lovely analysis Dar. Loved reading it.😃

Hi Mac how are you??
Thanks 😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Yey, my Nici's cold is gone. Hugs 2 u my Nici. Yes, I'm so happy that we r getting a ME. I'm all for MEs , u know that. The RG wedding ME was FANTABULOUS mind blowing.  Hope  this one'll b even better. Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago