Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Artemis678

I hope so. afterall we finished 16 ATs so we should be ok.

I'm starting the discussion then. Ahem ahem ( clearing my throat ).I'm jittery as 2 what may happen today. Hope G has some plan up in her sleeve.🤔
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes after all she has to clear Rudra's Name in 24 hours. question is how is she going to do it?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I guess this week's episode will have alot of drama from pihu. cause she is not going to let this go.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I guess this week's episode will have alot of drama from pihu. cause she is not going to let this go.

Surely. That'll b spicy 2 watch. Trust P 2 create havoc ,this time in R's life n his prestige.😃
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

yes after all she has to clear Rudra's Name in 24 hours. question is how is she going to do it?

No idea. I think she'll try 2 catch her in some trap, so that P admits her lie herself.....I dunno how's that possible. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Do u think RR'll ask for the help of G ?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
U done with your fun ,Nici ?😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
GN guys, phew ! I'm wasting such a huge lot of time nowadays. Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Girls episode is up!  Who is going to give updates???

I love todays epi!!!❤️❤️❤️  The RaGa interaction was so sweet.
👏👏  For G, cause she remined RR of what would happen , if R gets to know the truth.
👏
 And P  instead of crying  about her allegly rape, she runs after R.🤢🤢🤢🤢  What a 🤬.

Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I really love today's epi !!!

The RG bedroom scene is just wowwww! R is so sweet and naive, don't even realise the storm he got into and G is a strong and supporting wife! What a sizzling couple!!! Amazing chemestry
I love today's R.... go R!!! break all these bottles and freed yourself from these addictions (alcohol and P) which made your life so miserable! R was so strong and determined towards P, he doesn't show a sign of weakness, that the way I love him!
Loved G's attitude, she doesn't want RR to be exposed in front of her son, otherwise R will be heartbroken... what a decent woman!That was an opportunity of get a revenge from all the humiliations and insults that she had to bear from RR but no... you worths better than that G, love you!
Finally P... what can I say? she is so pathetic... can't you see that R doesn't even want breath in the same room than you!!! back off!! You won't never be able to win R back... you've lost him for ever!
Now he only thinks about Gauri!