Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

thank u for the lovely update. i luv u'r quotes but if takes a lot of time for u to find em then don't worry about em. i wud rather read u'r work and u can put u'r time in a little longer update instead of looking for sum1 else's quote.

😍just 1 request....i want sum maaneet moments. i'm missing maan in ghsp a lot. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me a smile.😔
can't wait for kc

Thank you. And for loving the quotes. I will try my best to get a quote, but if there is an update without one, than dont be shocked. 😆....i love your justification.

Maneet Moments after next update...Next update will be very crucial..its about Sam...i think you know what...

me to. i am missing my Maan..i spend time watching my favo scenes with him..lame right.

I will surly turn that frown upside down😃
KC will be one hell of an event..

Thank you for commenting. 
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PurplePetal

Thank you. And for loving the quotes. I will try my best to get a quote, but if there is an update without one, than dont be shocked. 😆....i love your justification.

Maneet Moments after next update...Next update will be very crucial..its about Sam...i think you know what...

me to. i am missing my Maan..i spend time watching my favo scenes with him..lame right.

I will surly turn that frown upside down😃
KC will be one hell of an event..

Thank you for commenting. 

chalo sam and maan time will increase my desire for maaneet moments. that's even better.
i wonder what will make geet start beliving in relations. i'm sure it'll take sum time as she has already been hurt. aww i feel showee for maan.🤗

hah aren't we all losers...u r not alone in spending time on old groovy moments.🤣 🤣i just saw maan and geet  by PyaraScenes  

sumtimes it's hard to believe that it's the same show. 
do u remember geet in coffee mug scene in outhouse and whn maan cums back after one day and she asks..aik baar bhi aap ne mere bare mai nahi socha.😍
thud thud thud
well i guess the list is endless

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
PRETTY AWESOME! N OFCOURSE UR QUOTES R SUPERB DO CONTINUE
JilyPotter thumbnail

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

chalo sam and maan time will increase my desire for maaneet moments. that's even better.
i wonder what will make geet start beliving in relations. i'm sure it'll take sum time as she has already been hurt. aww i feel showee for maan.🤗

hah aren't we all losers...u r not alone in spending time on old groovy moments.🤣 🤣i just saw maan and geet  by PyaraScenes  

sumtimes it's hard to believe that it's the same show. 
do u remember geet in coffee mug scene in outhouse and whn maan cums back after one day and she asks..aik baar bhi aap ne mere bare mai nahi socha.😍
thud thud thud
well i guess the list is endless

Let's just say that Maan is going to do some persuading😉.......and Geet will come around...

The best losers ever😆....Groovy moment...PyaraScenes..she is my gal..i only go to her...Its in my favorites..Yup. We are loser....

Seriously...Back than and now......but it stating to get similar with this whole separation act. 
which is making a hole in my heart, and the song...Double misery....

My favo scene is when Geet decides to be mum and Maan wants to make her talk...cause he cant help but listen to her...😳

Truly..That list is endless....And it keeps getting bigger
Edited by PurplePetal - 13 years ago
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part......................
Paloma_D thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting...add me to the pm list please:)
x
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! Fantastic job....absolutely loved it and I love the quotes in the beginning....okay I still don't know what KC stands for..Khurana Construction?! of Kaurva Chauth?!

But awwwww her bhai is so cute...lovin' it! And hopefully all this between MG sorts out and soon!
JilyPotter thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I have responded to them but i havent sent any PM about them, i really dont have the time.
and about the quotes. I have glad and happy to see that most of you really like the quotes...will try my hardest to continue them...
My update will be some time next week..and if not during the week than during the weekend...
Please bare with me...
But i have a small spoiler for you...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A sweet and flattering smile graced her face but lacking some intense emotion. Whether it was my own biased opinion or the darkness among us both but whatever adorned her face depicted that she was teasing me. Did she really believe that I had an ulterior motive behind this. Gazing at her face and attempting to maintain my own equilibrium was getting tougher by the moment. And was completely shattered when her finger slightly gazed my open chest as the topmost bottoms were left open. I now regretted leaving them open...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Any guesses on this small scene...

Love

Isha❤️
Edited by PurplePetal - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Did she really believe that I had an ulterior motive behind this."

do u know what's my take on this...that u'r motive is to make us suffer. kya hai yaar...the whole weekend has passed n u didn't update and now a teaser...that really is a tease ..wo bhi open button shirt ke saath.😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
HOT! HOT!!!HOT!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!! Hopefully the update will be soon!