Do you enjoy multi-starrers and why? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
it really depends on the story.. thats if it has one..😆 ex. Salaame-E-Ishq had no story.. complete waste of money and time..

I did like Border..😎
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like multi-starters because you don't get bored of seeing the same face in every screen of every single second of the film.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
I dunno...most of the time certain actors just get wasted when there's too much of a crowd in a flick. I think certain film makers bank on a star cast in order to attract the audience, that's all.  But if the actors are used poperly and not wasted, then I have no issues.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It depends on the genre. If it's comedy or action movie, I love multi-starrers. But if it's other genres like drama, love ...I hate multi-starrers

Originally posted by: Terenaina

It depends on the genre. If it's comedy or action movie, I love multi-starrers. But if it's other genres like drama, love ...I hate multi-starrers

Very well-said!  And it also depends on the director and if he executes it well or not.  Karan Johar is the king of multi-starrers (K3G, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, etc.).  😆
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought Welcome was so funny! All the actors contributed!

And I think the best multi-starrer had to be K3G
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

K3G is just one amazing multi starer which came as a package which combined sensation of three generations.

But multi starers in these days freaked me out, ex: welcome, golmal 3, err

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It really depends on the movie.  There are some I liked and some I didn't.

The ones I liked:
K3G
Mohabbatein
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Dil To Pagal Hai
Omkara
Aaja Nachle
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
Andaz Apna Apna
Hum Saath Saath Hain
Ishq 
Kabhi Kabhie

Didn't like:
Om Jai Jagdish
Welcome
Salaam-E-Ishq
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Depends,you know....if the story is well-written and gripping and all characters have a specific role to play to add up to the plot,and are not there just for face value,then yes,i do enjoy multi-starrers.

But if you have multi-starrers just because you need to compensate for the poor storyline and direction,then a big NO.

The last multi-starrer I saw was RAAJNEETI,which boasted of a hugely talented star cast like Nana Patekar,Manoj Bajpai,Ajay Devgn,Ranbir Kapoor among others.Everyone had a definite role to play and contribute to the film and did so brilliantly.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well it depends on the story. If the story is good and is executed well, I don't mind whether it has 10 stars or 2. There have been multi-starrers that I loved (Rajneeti recently) and some that I didn't like (Salaam-E-Ishq).