TrAngad, AbhiYa, Dostana : Zor ke Jhatke

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

TrAngad, AbhiYa, Dostana ' Zor ka Jhatkaa

Hey there,

Well, not much to bounce about in today's episode. Storywise , nothing much happened ' scenes were regular but the spunk of the actors made up for everything. I guess today's screenplay was written over plans of next BT holiday due in Goa. It was pretty causal but the dialogue writer and the actors saved the day.

Anyway,

All women should learn something from Tracker and become go-getter love ladies who don't sit around waiting for their Romeo to come and propose them. If you like a man , get up , get out and get him. Tracker may be silly poo poo  but she really has her heart set on getting Angad and she is on her way. It was hilarious how she took tips from Madhu and decided to replicate the Madhu-Arnab love story in her life. Madhu and Arnab fell in love because Madhu slapped Arnab. So, Tracker's logic says that Angad will also fall in love with her if she gives him one 'zor ka jhatakaa' . Yeah, she gave it to him.Let's see if a slapped cute Angad who has this teeny weeny crush on Tracker goes on to make it a Arnab-Madhu 2011. They were cute and Tracker was on a roll today.

The paper dance was HILARIOUS , thanks to Kabir and Angad's pairing and Misha-Tracker's maha-junglee dance. It was nice to see Kabir thoroughly enjoy himself instead of giving those harsh and jealous looks to Abhay-Piya. Dostana was on a roll with same gender pairings and the KODAK moment was Angad picking Kabir in his arms ultimately.

Coming to Abhay-Piya , well, their intensity is killing and you don't need them to get physical to see just how hot their chemistry gets. Abhay had gauged that the glass was not silver and Piya was mistaken. Irritated and simmering as he was, keeping a straight face, he literally plucked the glass out of Piya's hand and raised a toast for Pancchi. He was angry at Piya's experiments and he conveyed it to her.He told her that there was no need to act innocent with him ' he knows exactly what she is upto and he can see it on her face. But Piya doesn't learn , does she? Typical BT heroine. Duniya yahaan ki wahaan ho jaaye lekin detectivegiri nahiin chhodne waali.

During the paper dance , more than Abhay's dilemma and his fear for Piya , it is Piya's longing that gets to you. Longing, yearning , whatever you call it ' it is just screaming from her eyes. At this point , it is difficult to imagine if she can live at all without Abhay ' irrespective of whether Abhay is a vampire or a chipmunk. Abhay feels a hell lot but it doesn't show on his face ' he keeps it cool and you cannot read what he is thinking at all. He admits that he cannot stay away from Piya but there is no giving in to this weakness. Abhay-Piya are telepathic and that only makes the divide between them look more dramatic.

And AHA! Look, look, look. Who is back? T!...The original biatch of the show. It was good to see her and I hope Madhura's arm heals soon. Poor delicate thing. Anyway, coming back to T'. I just LURVE the way she lays claims of proprietorship on Abhay by piling on him. Abhay just fumes inside but he cannot push her away and give those saawan-ke-jhoole-waali-hopes to Piya. Lolz. But Abhay's irritation was adorable as T took Piya's place. Poor Piya ' she left before Abhay would show off T in front of her.

Anyway , Piya aunty is not gonna sudhrofy. It's Abhay, Abhay and Abhay. So, madam's Abhay-ko-vampire-prove-karo-aandolan continues next week. All the best, Miss.Jaiswal. '.phew! Aaj sabko ZOR KE JHATKE lage except T.

P.S- I love the way Pancchi and Misha order Abhay around. Misha calls Abhay to the party and he comes. Pancchi calls Abhay lazy and slow and manipulates the numbers and Abhay doesn't get offended. See, it's not just Piya. He surrenders to all Dobriyaal sisters. 😆

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow! First today also despite being late? Res!😛

-Edited- 

Wonderful post, Poco🤗

Omg, Poco you will not believe, when Tracker slapped Angad, the first thing which came to my mind was 'Zor ka Jhatka Hayye zoron se laga"🤣 🤣 I guess great minds think alike🤣 🤣 But gosh, that slap must've come so naturally! I mean, she was expecting 'thandi-thandi nimu pani' and got 'garam garam hot chocolate' all over  her😲 😲 😲 But I can so see a love story in making! They're superdupercoochicooiely adorable!😳
Kabir and Angad were hilarious in the paper dance! I mean, their expressions were priceless🤣 🤣 🤣 And the debate on who'll carry whom, I couldn't even listen to it properly because I was so busy laughing🤣 🤣 🤣 And I've already said so many times before that Misha and Tracker together promise a big smile on my face!😃 
I'm really happy that Madhura is recovering and everything, and I missed T in the sense that she brings a lot of spice to the show but this whole thing of getting so desperately fevicolish with Abhay is kind of boring me now, no offense to the Abhay-T fans🥱 🥱 So, ya, you can say that she had a grand entry but thats about it for me. I've never really been too fond of her anyway. Way too much hypocrisy in her for my liking😳 
Coming to Abhay and Pia, I really don't know where to begin from. Should I start with how Abhay totally threw ice cold water over Pia's plans to make him hold silver🤣 🤣 🤣 Gosh, Pia's face was priceless when Abhay snatched the glass and threw the wine away🤣 🤣 🤣 When will Pia learn that Abhay is the 'Katta Master' and she's only a 'Bali ka Bakra'?🤣 🤣 And the paper dance! Gosh! I'm telling you, Poco, someday, these two will blast my TV screens. Its an old thing you know, can't bear so much heat. I mean seriously, even their eyelocks are too hot to handle😳 😳 Anyhow, coming back to the point, their 'aankhon-aankhon ke ishaare' and their semi-telepathic connection gave us some great insights into how they were feeling. Pia and Abhay were both frustrated in the dance. Pia was frustrated that she's so close to Abhay physically yet, she's so far away from knowing the truth. Abhay is a champ in manipulating and confusing her and inspite of her actually being extremely close to the truth, he made sure she has second thoughts. And Abhay, I would still say he's underestimating Pia's will power and her strength to bear his ugly truth. However, one can't blame him, he's always seen her weak and vulnerable side because thats what she's shown him. He's not aware of her inner strength because that, or rather everything, goes haywire whenever Abhay is around her. But Pia is a strong girl. She will not only accept his truth but she'll accept him as well.You can't help feeling bad for Abhay when you see how badly he's fighting with his conflicting emotions. His face so easily masks his inner turmoil. He can't stay away from Pia (now when did that happen?😕) but for her sake, he can't afford to let her come close either. He thinks he's only worth her hatred, he doesn't deserve the love she's so readily showering on him. He feels he's a monster who doesn't deserve happiness, who doesn't deserve any ray of light in his dark life and hence, the one ray which has come to give him hope again, to make his life beautiful again in the form of Pia, he's withdrawing himself from that ray because he feels he's not worthy of it. How sad is that!

P.S. Aaj toh mera katta hua! I predicted that Abhay will not take the glass but he did, I predicted that AbhIya will not end up dancing together but Misha is way too smart and with Panchi by her side, her plans have to go foolproof😆
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update... Everyday i wait for your updates....
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pocoo! Agree with everything you said! 😃

Today more than Abhiya i loved Trangad! Maybe because there wasnt much of Abhiya but TraNgad are just adorable! 😳😆 They are full of innocent love and rainbows and flowers lol!
And Kabir Angad scenes were Hilarious as you said!  Kabir 'tu mujhe par line na mar' and their actions were just Roflable! 😆

Pia doesnt seem averse to the idea of supernatural but then again its all in her mind but when Abhay will confirm her suspicions how will she react? 😕
Looking at her current obsesseion i guess she will be shocked for a while but later back to her Abhay 24/7 duty! 😆
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey poco as usual good anayz, anyway misha and panchi rocked today. misha and panchi are the perfect cupid. hope they both find love. i also hope in the future they play more of their cupid role to bring abhiya together.😉
kchaims thumbnail
Trangad is such a cute couple😍 i feel lyk making 3276483646 sigs on them😆

abt abhiya -
firstly nowadays pia is wearing some sweater which luks worn 498598595 tyms. i rally dont lyk it. no offense to people who like it😃
and abt todays dance,i really really really expected a dim light romantic dance rather thn standing still on paper thinking is he a vampire and "no u cant knw the truth".😆

it wud have been so much lovable if abhay wud hav lifted pia.

nd abt the silver cup,when i saw yestrdays epi i really thgt abhay wud touch it and he wud bear all the pain and not evn wince at the pain just to assure pia. Tht wud hv been such a big sacrifise😍

anyway todays epi wasnt much of dissapointing and nothing of escastic feeling bringing types. it was medium .

Amazing post as evr pocuu🤗
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well written Poco

agree with evry sentence
neeti_huda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always superb analysis. Thanx poco.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail