Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yea Mandy which forum are you planning to target if any at all ?
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Mandy πŸ€— 
What you want to see now ?? πŸ˜†

hey NishiπŸ€—.........arre I wanted to know all inside info,andar ki saari masaledaar khabreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Yea Mandy which forum are you planning to target if any at all ?

hey KabeerπŸ€—...............will be watching Zor ka jhatka n Maa ExchangeπŸ˜›..........dono me DRAMA hoga isliyeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mcm226

pata kar liya,nahi kiya abhi............may be that guy is busy..........I'm waiting for that yaar,zara dekhe to aur kya-kya andar ki baate bahar aati hai😈..................waise I want to see what Ashmit wants to disclose on 13th Jan.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Arre all I know is that Pam din't stay in the BB House... My co-workers were in Mumbai arnd the same time for a conference, and she stayed at their hotel... πŸ˜•
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey KabeerπŸ€—...............will be watching Zor ka jhatka n Maa ExchangeπŸ˜›..........dono me DRAMA hoga isliyeπŸ˜†

Cool Mandy in that case i'll be joining ZKJ for sureπŸ˜‰
mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Arre all I know is that Pam din't stay in the BB House... My co-workers were in Mumbai arnd the same time for a conference, and she stayed at their hotel... πŸ˜•

achhaaConfused..................phir why did BB showed us ke wo us special room me thi..............BB bhi na😑................BB jhoontho ka bada sartaj niklaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wanted to know all inside info,andar ki saari masaledaar khabreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

New masala is that Khali is going to watch all the episodes of BB since his entry and scrutinize on how he was portrayed. 🀣🀣🀣 In other words rerun of Eat, Drink, Sleep.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

New masala is that Khali is going to watch all the episodes of BB since his entry and scrutinize on how he was portrayed. 🀣🀣🀣 In other words rerun of Eat, Drink, Sleep.

Abba dabba chabba 🀣 Apna video dekh ke chakkat aa jaayenge usko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

hey NishiπŸ€—.........arre I wanted to know all inside info,andar ki saari masaledaar khabreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

clown se ummeed nahi ki jaa sakti .......wo bahot basic info deta hai yaar ( like Salman wore white shirt and Seema ji wore pink saaree πŸ˜† )......no offence but itna to hame bhi pata chal jaata hai show dekh ke........ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

hey BhagwaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............I'm confusedπŸ˜•......wo souch bhi kaise sakta hai ke usne khaane,peene,araam karne ke alawa aur kuch kiya bhi tha show meπŸ˜•πŸ˜•......haa thoda Dolly ko support n some abba dabba jabba talks........thats it................he still wants to watch all theseπŸ˜•........Khali,the great.........uski bardasht karne ki limit bhi hum sab se ziada hi hogi,nahi?πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†