Users

Frequent Posters

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: axeion

Zor ka Jhatka
Maa Exchange
Will be watching Roadies, but posting ka pata nahi...that forum is usually thanda. It's a weekend show πŸ˜•

Hey I watch that too and ditto about the forum!

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Cool! I'll try & post wherever the crowd goes:)

Me too .. Will do tp wherever I see the lovely DDTiansπŸ˜ƒ We hardly discuss the show anyway πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Me too .. Will do tp wherever I see the lovely DDTiansπŸ˜ƒ We hardly discuss the show anyway πŸ˜†

Same here i was able to follow BB therefore I could discuss & have debates on the forum since I had some time but won't be able to watch anything soon after, so won't have a clue about any other show! I'll only post to tick people off this time round!
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same here i was able to follow BB therefore I could discuss & have debates on the forum since I had some time but won't be able to watch anything soon after, so won't have a clue about any other show! I'll only post to tick people off this time round!

Kabeer...U meany πŸ˜ˆ I want to find a show where I can have a fave, and then have infinite fights defending them πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail

Kabeer...U meany πŸ˜ˆ I want to find a show where I can have a fave, and then have infinite fights defending them πŸ˜†

I'll be doing the same thing Ekta more or less :) but I won't be able to follow shows day to day the way I have with BB so it'll be hard to defend so I'll pick fights at random or rush in to defend a fellow member
axeion thumbnail

I'll be doing the same thing Ekta more or less :) but I won't be able to follow shows day to day the way I have with BB so it'll be hard to defend so I'll pick fights at random or rush in to defend a fellow member

U and me should choose rival faves, agar koi bhi nahi mila toh we can atleast pretend to argue with each other πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail

U and me should choose rival faves, agar koi bhi nahi mila toh we can atleast pretend to argue with each other πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

DealπŸ‘πŸΌ
axeion thumbnail
So who do u want to defend on Zor ka Jhatka???
Gujar thumbnail

So who do u want to defend on Zor ka Jhatka???

Ekta I have no idea about who'll be participating lol, but i'll pick a least favourite candidate & defend them with the most absurd reasons!

And I will take sides πŸ˜† As of now I am in Ekta's team cause she got me paprika powder waali chocolatesπŸ˜†           

Ditching your Kabeer sorry huh πŸ˜†