Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Aap logo ka Forum scripted hai !! 🀣
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Ekta I have no idea about who'll be participating lol, but i'll pick a least favourite candidate & defend them with the most absurd reasons!

Alrite, then I'll pick the next most "sacred" contestant πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

And I will take sides πŸ˜† As of now I am in Ekta's team cause she got me paprika powder waali chocolatesπŸ˜†           

Ditching your Kabeer sorry huh πŸ˜†

I'll make you Nehari Pooja! The ultimate bribe! :) Sure yaar why not! But we'll only pretend to argue if we don't come across anybody else from what Arjun told me I gathered that the BB forum was the most active.
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Aap logo ka Forum scripted hai !! 🀣

Ssshhh... Tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho. Tumhe nayi jagah di naa baat karne ke liye...ab jao wahaan πŸ˜› Let me n Kabeer write the new script for the show πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: prodigy007

I'll make you Nehari Pooja! The ultimate bribe! :) Sure yaar why not! But we'll only pretend to argue if we don't come across anybody else from what Arjun told me I gathered that the BB forum was the most active.

Nihari ... hmmm .. Okay then .. TEAM KABEER😳 πŸ˜†

This is my first forum so I have no clue abt that .. but I absolutely love it :) It's good fun :D
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

And I will take sides πŸ˜†

And I will be the jhagda solver whenever (read every time)  things go out of proportion πŸ˜ƒ
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arre did that guy 'Clown' posted inside info.of the finale n pictures?πŸ€” that day he said he'll do on monday.............2day is tuesday......let me checkπŸ€”
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

arre did that guy 'Clown' posted inside info.of the finale n pictures?πŸ€” that day he said he'll do on monday.............2day is tuesday......let me checkπŸ€”

Pata nahi yaar, Haven't seen him post anything yet πŸ˜•
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: axeion

Pata nahi yaar, Haven't seen him post anything yet πŸ˜•

pata kar liya,nahi kiya abhi............may be that guy is busy..........I'm waiting for that yaar,zara dekhe to aur kya-kya andar ki baate bahar aati hai😈..................waise I want to see what Ashmit wants to disclose on 13th Jan.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mcm226

Mandy πŸ€— 
What you want to see now ?? πŸ˜†