Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I do read them.On both accounts lol.And see many things that I miss.Okay will be waiting for your fuller analysis then!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I do read them.On both accounts lol.And see many things that I miss.Okay will be waiting for your fuller analysis then!

both accounts? hmmm interestin...

yea it mite me late coz i gotta run right now can't watch the epi again...
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@aditee- so seems like another PhD dissertation
"KT's liking to run his fingers through her hair "...πŸ˜‰

But you are so correct.. gosh amazing observation...

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey girls is anyone going to be around in about an hour well if you are I'll chat to you guys then just quickly popped in to say hi and bye lol x
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu80

wait u guys do the PhD dissertation too and that too on Yasharan? *gasp in excitement* 

On the related note...I have a long theory on that!πŸ˜‰
rooj-i thumbnail
Hey Rain...yes i am now...

but about to work on the analysis...
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lool i thought every1's gone ok im around look forward to reading it im only just watching the epi now
aditee thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Anu80

Anu
THANK YOU!
I try! πŸ˜‰

I will be honest here, I watch this show for WHAT it IS
Random, mindless, fluff of an entertainmentπŸ˜ƒ

With leads that look SO GOOD, kahin aur nazar nahi jaata😳

Jahan nazar focussed rehti hai wahan har cheez dikhti hai

I would rather over analyze romantice scenes than look for motive, logic and rationalty in characters' actions. There is a risk of forgetting that we are only watching  a DESI SOAP and quickly slip into the dark hole of trying to make it live up to "intellectual entertainment" (an oxymoron in my opinion, unless you are Einstien ofcourse!πŸ˜› which I am not!)

I LOVE MY JODI AND love the mindless fluff

Bhagwaan is mindless fluff ko hamesha TV par rakhey

I mean the Star One Gods!πŸ˜‰

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
So I watched the Epi second time around and well here's my analysis...sorry not a thorough one this time...have a lot going on so will get to the points asap...

Restaurant Scene:

So like Zenn, i didn't like it much. I thought there were so many things that should've been addressed there. But let's look at what was there and addressed. 

Khanak's reaction- Superb to YM! She def. acted as the girl in fear and apprehension. her actions were pure and that of the girl in fear. from the beginning of her desire to leave to the end when she is given the radio. She is worried and hence ask Shaan to leave the place but he assures her that he is with her and she stays put. when she sees sunny, her expressions changes to that to a fearful person. When he is talking about his life, she puts her hands on Shaan to show her fear and her assurance to him that she doesn't want to leave him ever, so natural. Although I wish the CVs have shown her reacting to Shaan's declaration that he has already met Sunny.  but I think i have an answer for that too along with Shaan's expressions there. her meeting with sunny in the end, superb reaction. She didn't want to look at him out of fear. She just wanted to get away and when he thurst, yes thurst, the gift in her hand, she was quite and couldn't say anything out of fear. I think she feels guilty, every time she looks at Sunny because she thinks she betrayed Suraj's death and memory and at the same time she fears of losing her love life. 

Shaan's reaction- his reaction was that of concerned hubby and that of a cool person trying to help a friend out. when I first watched the epi, i was wondering why he was as cool as a cucumber but then i watched it again and I paid attention to their dialogues. It seemed he had already met sunny the night before and had asked him to join them the next morning. He believes that Khanak is trying to help Sam and hence he is giving the same thought. I have a feeling that during this meeting Shaan is not aware of the emotional turmoil in Khanak. So he doesn't really take her worry to be a serious matter, not yet anyways.

Sunny's dialogues- his dialogues were superb, some how they were related to Suraj's life and Harpreet's life. I liked, not loved, liked his acting. Not the best but it's still good. 

Sam: very unrealistic expressions...all she had to do there was sit there and look pretty. Idk i didn't feel her today.

I skipped the duck scene so don't even want to go there...

Shanak's bedroom scene

Shaan's expression of that loving hubby and the thought he had to wake up his wife and surprise her was soo cute. I found KT's gesture of do-not-disturb-the-wifey too cute. It was def. an improvisation by KT. He admires at her sleeping form and then decides to wake her up with the recording from the walkman. Then as he comes in, while Khanak throws the walkman, he is surprised and tells her that it's only a recording and sunny was only telling his story-line. He is cool here because he thinks she is mad at him for waking her up with that and hence he brought chai for her. (very bad angle positions but i think they were done deliberately). He comes and ask her why she did that it was only dialogues he was stating and nothing big and then he realizes that she is really distraught and asks her what is wrong, especially when she hugs him. She tells him how suraj gave her the tape recorder like sunny did and then Shaan assures her that it is only a look alike and not the real person. Shaan's expressions were that of irritated and that of insecure person for a little bit, especially when Khanak mentioned Suraj. Watch how he doesn't make it about him by saying that don't cry, the old Shaan might have done that but this shaan is not going to. Our Shaan has indeed grown up. When she states that she will go mad and that she feels that there is something about Sunny that keeps bothering her, he tries to consoles her and assures her with the hug that he is with her and he is there for her. he realized here the gravity of the situation, which he thought was not there when he thought Khanak had moved on by helping Sam, which clearly she hasn't and that he realized it now. He showed 3 expressions here: 1) that of worried husband, 2) that of an irritated and insecure person, and 3) that of a guilty person. 

Khanak's expressions were that of a woman who is worried and fearing of having her past coming back to her and ruining her happy life now. while listening to his voice, she has that fear of how her past is haunting her. his story, which is the movie Sunny got the part in, is similar to her ex-husband story and she listens to it till the point she hears that how the guy returns to get his love back. That is when she becomes really fearful. She can't think of losing Shaan and she immediately hugs him as soon as he sits down. She shows her concerns or fear in 3 simple sentence: 1) Suraj gave me the same walkman as Sunny, 2) I will go crazy if it is like this, and 3) I fear that there is something about Sunny that keeps bothering me. I thought Yashu was superb here! Khanak easily told her worries to shaan in an instant and her tears feared shaan too. She doesn't want to leave him and she clearly states it, her tears state them. 

So the ending scene had me convinced that Shaan had no idea of seriousness of the situation and after Khanak's outburst he is going to do everything in his power to prevent that. I also saw that Shaan would try to avoid meeting with Sunny, especially where Khanak is present.

As I think more about it, i become more and more convinced that maybe Rahul is using this as a way to have Shaan leave concert in the middle of it due to Khanak's emotional turmoil. 

However I also think that Shaan was a bit involved in that walkman but the recording in it, he didn't expect and he is not expecting Rahul knowing about it. 

So I will wait for another epi or 2 to decide who is really behind it.

If the CVs are trying to give out a message of inhumanity then they are successful because Rahul's behavior of using sunny to make Khanak go mad, and in turn Shaan leaving his job to run after Khanak is a horrible idea because no friend would go to that extent. I'm sorry but I don't like that track at all. They are giving out a wrong message here about friendship and humanity. this is becoming another one of Kekta show...I'm sorry but Rahul has better character, at least towards Khanak he shows different behavior and he should maintain that.

So that was my take...

On a Yasharan note: I saw KT kissing Yashu's arm (maybe my eyes, not upto look at it again) but I do remember him telling in the LNMDJ interview that he hates the fake hair product or wigs and stuff like that in a girl's hair. So perhaps he hates the wig in Yashu's hair...πŸ˜‰
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Adi-bhoot:

i watch this show for that mainly...i do talk about my likes and dislikes but i don't want to impose those thoughts thou except for maybe towards leadsπŸ˜‰

btw Yashu's body is the hotest body I have seen on Indian Telly of any actress. Both the leads are soooo Hot and I hope they...πŸ˜‰ samajh daar ko ishara hi kafi hai