Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

It doesn't ruin anything for me at leats, i love the segments because we get to see GurTi😃. I personally don't want them to stop.

yup agree i think tat adds to the fun anything on maaneet is just outta the world i love it all yar
MAAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😛Hey.  I think u should take the segments with a pinch of salt.  They are really great fun to watch, and eases our anxiety.  Otherwise blood pressure runs high.  Frankly the actual episodes are so very dreamy and superlative hot with Maan and Geet.  The segments gives us the air they breathe outside of the studio lights and settings.  So much fun and ease between them while they talk.  I feel at peace to see them relax. 

Sorry guys.  But I really do like the AA parts.  They really do not take the limelight away from the main leads and slowly the side-kinks have their stories ended and new sideys come to fill in.  I really think theres a suspense in the AA track too. 

Just my adrenaline pumping, waiting for the entire sangeet and post S to follow.  Especially think how dramatically Maan❤️ would wed Geet😍. 
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

😛Hey.  I think u should take the segments with a pinch of salt.  They are really great fun to watch, and eases our anxiety.  Otherwise blood pressure runs high.  Frankly the actual episodes are so very dreamy and superlative hot with Maan and Geet.  The segments gives us the air they breathe outside of the studio lights and settings.  So much fun and ease between them while they talk.  I feel at peace to see them relax. 

Sorry guys.  But I really do like the AA parts.  They really do not take the limelight away from the main leads and slowly the side-kinks have their stories ended and new sideys come to fill in.  I really think theres a suspense in the AA track too. 

Just my adrenaline pumping, waiting for the entire sangeet and post S to follow.  Especially think how dramatically Maan❤️ would wed Geet😍. 

Agree... Besides such segments are needed for proper advertisement and marketing... Important from a TRP perspective i guess.  Donno how much they help but then it definitely catches attention... 😊

PErsonally i love them... Anything with Maaneet or Gurti on screen and I love it 😉
a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

r u kidding. i lok forward to their segments and pictures all day. 🤣

same here
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also used to think that way but now i also look forward to the spoilers all the time but i don't think that it it does spoils the suspense but not the excitement that i am sure about...........

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

r u kidding. i lok forward to their segments and pictures all day. 🤣

me tooooo😆