SBS, SBB, FB Geet..STOP spoling it!

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i m very sad that everytime we get excited on wat is going to happen next SBS SBB n oh the biggest FB Geet just spoil it n tell us wat will happen!!😭
Before they never did dat they kept the excitement, the thrill n suspense so that the fans wud watch every episode to see wat will happen
WHY do they tell us before the episode airs???
I think it totally ruins the excitement
So I sincerely suggest SBS SBB n FB Geet to plz plz plz dun spoil the twists n the upcoming episodes by going in too much detail i mean of course tell us n giv us info but dun spoil like say we had to figure out if geet wud tell him if shez pregnant or not n u tell us before..thatz spoiling( ik they never spoiled this but jus using ex)
Itz our humble request from fans
Anyways, I am luking forward to maaneet wedding but again cvs plzz dun show us AA romance which maaneet rasams n wedding it TOTALLY ruins the magic of the episode plzz make this wedding n these days magical for us, dun ruin them by showing this AA nonsense love track..😕
Who agrees?

There edited😆
Sry i wasnt clear enough just saying that they shud not tell us wat exactly will happen in detail u know wat i mean lol ik i m a bti confusing atm😆
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
r u kidding. i lok forward to their segments and pictures all day. 🤣
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

me too.......🤣

I do too i dun mean that
but they actually spoil the entire twist which is about to happen n then we know from before which isnt exciting anymore

i do too i dun mean dat
but they just spoil the actual twist before it happens n then itz not exciting / thrilling anymore
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: komlika

me too.......🤣

Aur main Raat 4 Waje Tak Jagg te rehti hu Watch karnye keh leye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Please Yaar  Essi Request Maat Karo😭
Personally to me the interest remains because they can be wrong ( baby miscarriage track) SOOOOOOOO . . . 😆

I love spoilers! And yes I see your point but I think it can attract people who don't watch Geet to watch it since all these shows are popular to those channels and shows that have high TRPS (Pratigya, Pavitra Rishta)
Edited by luvabbybaby - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with u......but Telly tadka just brings interviews.......not anything from the actual episode...

do u mean telly buzz?

Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Guys i m very sad that everytime we get excited on wat is going to happen next SBS SBB or telly tadka n oh the biggest FB Geet just spoil it n tell us wat will happen!!😭
Before they never did dat they kept the excitement, the thrill n suspense so that the fans wud watch every episode to see wat will happen
I think it totally ruins the excitement n the viewers then decide to not watch cuz they know itz same old thing or like we already know wat will happen so watz the point of this episode blah blah
So I sincerely suggest SBS SBB Telly tadka n FB Geet to plz plz plz dun spoil the twists n the upcoming episodes
Itz our humble request from fans
Anyways, I am luking forward to maaneet wedding but again cvs plzz dun show us AA romance which maaneet rasams n wedding it TOTALLY ruins the magic of the episode plzz make this wedding n these days magical for us, dun ruin them by showing this AA nonsense love track..😕
Who agrees? SBS SBB telly tadka n fb geet shud NOT spoil the coming twists..

komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

Aur main Raat 4 Waje Tak Jagg te rehti hu Watch karnye keh leye 🤣 Please Yaar  Essi Request Maat Karo😭

add me to the list..........🤣 🤣 🤣