Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Im-Possible- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome part, luv it.................
will be waiting for the next part..................
reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Previous part is on page 8..sorry for not sending out PMs..And thank you for your comments😳

------------------------------------------------

Part 4

The guys take the girls to the beach...the girls stay quiet throughout the drive and the guys talk to each other about random things.

"Shilpa, we don't need to turn on the cameras now..we will take them there after this" Muskaan whispers as they get out of the car.

"We know how much you girls love the beaches" Armaan smiles holding Shilpa's hand.

"We're gonna be having our dinner here" Rahul says placing his hand on Muskaan's waist.

They settle down for the dinner on a beautifully decorated table that the guys had arranged before taking the girls there.

The dinner went by in silence.

The girls sat there staring at the waves and enjoying the cool breeze.

"Ice creams? Anyone?" Armaan asks. "Sure, chocolate for me" Shilpa smiles.

"And Strawberry for me please" Muskaan grins cause she loves ice-creams.

The guys go down the street to the ice cream stall to get the girls ice cream.

Seeing an old woman trying to cross the street Rahul goes up to her and helps her cross the street.

"Is he just pretending to be nice in front of us?" Muskaan asks looking at Rahul smiling at the old lady.

"Probably, cause these murderers don't have a heart to help anyone" Shilpa replies.

"It seems like a plan...Look at Armaan buying the kids ice cream" Shilpa says.

"No yaar, they can't make these kinda plans...they are actually nice" Muskaan says smiling.
"I know man, my heart says they are nice but that night..ugh" Shilpa sighs.

"Here are the ice creams for the beautiful sisters" Armaan grins.
As Rahul's phone rings, he looks at the number and then looks at the girls nervously.

"Kiska phone hai Rahul?" Muskaan asks looking at his worried expressions.

"Uh..office se hai" he replies.

"So pick up na"

"He-hello? yes...oh ok..whats the address? ok the work will be done" Saying that Rahul hungs up.

"Excuse us girls.." Saying that Rahul pulls Armaan far from the table to discuss something.

"Are...they planning...another m-murder?" Shilpa asks holding Muskaan's hand tightly.

"Looks like it...d-don't worry Shilpa..they won't harm us" Muskaan tries assuring Shilpa "Just act normal when they get back" Muskaan says.

"Anything...serious?" Shilpa asks when the guys come back.

"Nope, nothing" Armaan says.

"Guys can we go somewhere else?" Muskaan asks.

"Sure..where do you wanna go?" Rahul asks.

"We can drive you guys there" Shilpa says.

Giving Shilpa thumbs up sign secretly, Muskaan begins driving.

She stops the car after about 30 mins on a street. It had a house on the left side and the street looked empty. 

"Remember this place?" Muskaan asks.

Shilpa turns on the recorder.

"No? what's so special about this place?" Armaan chuckles.

Muskaan looks towards Rahul for any telltale sign that he is faking ignorance, but she can see the sincerity in his eyes when he denies knowing the place.

"This doesn't seem familiar to you two at all?" Muskaan asks again, scrutinizing their body language carefully.

"No Baby.. but why are you asking?" Rahul asks.

Frustrated and unsure of what to do Shilpa gets out of the car banging the door shut behind her.

Slightly bewildered by her sudden act, Armaan gets out of the car and goes up to her.

"Shona.. what's up?' he asks looking at her grave expressions.

"Are you alright baby?" Rahul asks slightly extending his hand towards Muskaan as she stares off into space.

Not getting any response, Rahul follows her gaze and sees a big white house with vines growing on the walls.

Looking closely he sees some broken window panes, and the house basically has an old look to it...almost a haunted look you might say.

"Whose house is that?" Rahul asks softly.

"Shilpa's and Mine.." Muskaan answers turning towards him.

As she looks at him, Rahul sees her bloodshot eyes, and big tears running down her cheeks.

"Shilpa.. why are you crying?" Armaan asks moving his hands towards her cheek, only to have Shilpa flinch back.

Seeing a look of disgust pass over her face, Armaan backs off a bit, unsure of what to do.

"Get out" Muskaan says quietly.

"Huh?" Rahul asks, not sure if he heard her correctly.

Getting out of the car, Muskaan makes her way over to Rahul's side and holds it open, gesturing for him to get out.

Stepping out slowly, Rahul maintains eye contact with Muskaan, trying to read her mind through her expressions.

"Why have you two brought us here?" Armaan asks, as Rahul comes to stand beside him, backed up against the car as the girls stand in front of them.

"Are you guys just pretending to not know anything? How can you just forget that night??" Shilpa yelled.

"Which night are you talking about?" Armaan asks.

"Jan 1st..12:30am" Muskaan tries reminding them by giving a little more information.

Rahul and Armaan that night..it was the worst New Year's night for them. But they thought that Muskaan and Shilpa doesn't know anything about that incident than what are they talking about?

"You guys are sick..how can you forget that you both had killed our father that night?" Muskaan screamed.

"Our mom...she was in coma for 3 freaking months and not she doesn't even remember us damn it!!" Shilpa says pushing Armaan.

The guys just stand there dumbstruck, while the girls walk away.

"He was their father" Rahul whispers.

"But when did they see us? I mean.." Armaan says trying to remember if he had seen any of the girls there.

"We need to find out.." Rahul sighs.

Muskaan wanders around the street alone, remembering the good old days with her parents and her sister.
Seeing a park, she enters and sits on a bench, leaning her head back as tears keep flowing.

Reaching home, Shilpa falls onto her bed crying "I hate him!! Hate him soo much.. he is such a damn cold blooded murderer!!" Shilpa shouts throwing everything off the night table onto the ground.

As they open the door to their house in silence, Armaan and Rahul walk in, not sure of what to do.

After a long silence, Rahul sighs looking at Armaan. "Armaan.. they said the.. the guy is dead.... so..do you think?" Rahul asks looking up meaningfully at Armaan.

"Maybe he died eventually.. but I wish we had gotten him.. I wish to avenge our sister's death!!" Armaan says tightening his fist.

"I know what you mean.." Rahul lightly pats his back

"But.. Muskaan.. and Shilpa.. I.. I can't believe they are related .. to him.. that murderer" Rahul manages to whisper as his voice slightly cracks, tears threatening to spill out.

"Haan.. even I can't believe that.. they.. seem so.. different" Armaan says slightly speechless at the revelations of the night.

After a few more moments on silence, Armaan gasps as he has an epiphany.

"But Rahul!! He can't be dead!!" Armaan shouts.

"Huh?" Rahul asks looking up at Armaan's sudden enthusiasm.

"Remember.. I saw that guy recently!!" Armaan says trying to job Rahul's memory.

"Oh haaaaaaaaan!!" Rahul covers her mouth as it dawns on him "Then.. who were the girls talking about? They said their dad died on January 1st and you recently saw that guy."

"Something is amiss" Armaan says thoughtfully.

"Let's talk to them..right now" Rahul says determinedly.

"Now?"

"Yes now Armaan.. I don't want to wait.. I just have a gut feeling that we shouldn't wait" Rahul says, feeling something bad coming up.

"Alright let's go" Armaan grabs the keys and rushes towards the door, with Rahul following him.

"Where to?" Armaan asks, pulling out of the driveway.

"Their house" Rahul replies staring straight ahead.

"Wait...drop me near that house, am sure Muskaan must be still there" Rahul says.

"Shilpa kahan hogi?" Armaan asks.

"Check their house." Armaan drops off Rahul near Muskaan and Shilpa's old house.

--------------------------------

Hope you guys liked the update...it might be confusing now but it will get better 😳

Please do comment....good/bad...

Suggestions and Criticisms are welcome..

-Reema&Shilpa

Part 5 - Page 12

Edited by x!reema!x - 13 years ago
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part!!
Thanks for the PM...
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god!!!!

Shilpa's father killed Armaan and Rahul's sis??? Gawd this is getting even more confusing!!
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
argggggggggghhhhhhhhh...i hate cliffhangers...cont soon..it was nice though
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oo the mystery builds up
continue soon
-shamima- thumbnail
Ooh it's getting intersting now wonder what did happen that night because something sure is missing from both of their stories and awe the boys are confused and want this solved while the girls are stuck on one track that they boys are the murderers anyways great update and can't wait to find Ou. This mystery behind that night 😊
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
mystery is building more now
so interesting 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was really good cant wait for the next one :)
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luved every bit of yr update