SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
very very interesting part plz write more soon and thnx for the pm :D
reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Part 3

"Hurry up Rahul, or else they will leave for work" Armaan says putting on his shoes.

"Yes am ready'lets go" They lock the door and rushes over to their cars.

"I hope they listen to us" Rahul says.

"If they truly love us then they will" Armaan says smiling hopefully.

"Are you going to call Armaan?" Muskaan asks as they sit at the dining table for breakfast.

"I don't know'should I?" Shilpa asks not sure if she should take the first step.

"Or maybe we can just try to make it seem that we are sorry? No man'that won't work out either. Cause then they will be suspicious" Muskaan says burying her head with her hands.

"Let's go to their place? We can be like we thought a lot about this and we forgave you?" Shilpa suggests.
"It won't work out'" Muskaan says as she gets up hearing the door bell.

Opening the door, she finds Armaan and Rahul standing there.

"You guys here'uhh come in" Muskaan says opening the door wide and letting them enter.

"We want to talk to you guys for a few minutes if you don't mind" Armaan starts.

"Ok sure, just a minute I'll call Shilpa" saying that Muskaan goes to the dining room.

"Shilpa they are here'kya karein?" Muskaan asks worriedly.

"Easy for us'let them talk and we can just accept them" Shilpa smiles evilly.

"Ok let's go"

"So yeah, we don't understand why are you both making it a big issue? I mean going to a party isn't a big deal'and plus we did not go there and we didn't wanted to'we already told you guys na that our friend forced us" Armaan says.

"Yes, it is not our fault. And just for this small issue, you guys broke up with us?" Rahul says pain was visible in his eyes.

"We were thinking about all this last night, and even we realized that whatever we did wasn't right" Muskaan says walking over to Rahul "It really isn't a big deal'but seeing you enjoying with other girls broke my heart" Muskaan says, looking into his eyes.

"Can we get back together Muskaan? Please?" Rahul asks holding both of her hands.

"Uh.. you promise ke yeh sab repeat nahi hoga na?" Muskaan asks pouting slightly.

"Never again baby" Rahul smiles earnestly.

Muskaan stands there awkwardly smiling. She knows that generally in such situations people hug.. but she isn't in a general situation.

Sensing her uneasiness Rahul goes closer and gives her a tight hug, and Muskaan slightly pats his back.

"Shilpa.. can't you forgive me as well? I promise I didn't do any of that with intentions to hurt you" Armaan says.

"I went a little too overboard too.." Shilpa smiles.

Hugging her tightly, Armaan kisses her hair, promising to never lose her again.

"I don't feel like leaving you now.. but I have to.." Rahul says playing with Muskaan's hand.

"Ya same here" Armaan agrees "But we will all meet up in the night!" He grins.

Giving the girls one last parting hug, the guys head out.

"Uff.. that was simple enough.. Now comes the hard part.. cause they are going to try to get close" Muskaan sighs.

"Yeah.. but as long as we are together.. we will manage" Shilpa smiles weakly "You wanna try calling mom now?"

"Ya sure!" Muskaan grabs the cordless phone and dials the international number.

"Hey Lisa!" Muskaan smiles widely, turning the speaker on.

"Hi Muskaan" Lisa says "Is Shilpa there too?"

"Hey Lisaaa!" Shilpa says into the phone.

"Been a long time since I heard from you too" Lisa frowns.

"We know.. we're sorry.. but we barely get time.." Muskaan says "But listen.. the main reason we called is cause Shilpa got a missed call from mom yesterday.. and wanted to make sure everything was fine.."

"Oh really? I guess she got a hold of the phone while I wasn't looking.. and must have dialed Shilpa's number.." Lisa explains.

"Ohh okay.. anyways how is mom doing?" Shilpa asks.

"She's doing well.." Lisa smiles sadly "Well as she can do.."

"Aww no Lisa.. don't do this to us.. you're the strong one. You're the one who keeps both of us going.." Muskaan pouts.

"No no you two are strong girls!" Lisa smiles proudly.

"We have to go now.. we will call as soon as we can! Give mom loads of love from us" Shilpa smiles.

"You two take care of yourself alright" Lisa says just before they cut the call.

"Just hope someone is watching over those two" Lisa says looking upward.

"The girls were acting strange..." Armaan says as they walk into their office building.

"Yeah, I feel like there is something wrong" Rahul says agreeing.

"May be the break up and make up affected them" Armaan says.

"Probably" Rahul replies.

"We can ask tonight" Armaan smiles

"Work time now..see you later" he says heading towards his cabin which was right opposite Rahul's.

"So what are we exactly going to do?" Muskaan asks as they sat in her cabin planning for step 2.

"Getting the truth out of their mouths isn't easy man..." Shilpa says rolling her eyes.

"Yea, and we don't have to make them tell us everything at once...we need to get the info out slowly and steadily" Muskaan smugs.

"In step 2..we just want them to tell us a piece of what had happened that night.." Shilpa says writing down something in her note pad.

"And we have to make sure they are not suspicious" Muskaan adds.

"They won't dare ask us any questions...especially after what had all happened yesterday" Shilpa smirks.

"That's true Shilpu...so tonight na..oh make sure you record it...audio only would be fine" Muskaan says playing with a pen.

"Rahul, I saw that guy again" Armaan says opening Rahul's cabin door.

"Where did you see him?" Rahul asks getting off his chair.

"I was just outside a while ago...and saw that same guy in the same car...couldn't note the number" Armaan says punching the wall in anger.

"It's ok..at least we know that he is still here...we need to get him asap" Rahul says patting Armaan's back.

"Still can't forget that night..." Armaan sighs.

"We won't be able to forget it...not till we take revenge" Rahul says fuming in anger.

Placing her bag down as they get home, Muskaan notices a missed call from Rahul ten minutes ago.

"Let me hear what they have to say.." Muskaan mouths to Shilpa as the phone starts ringing.

"Hey Muski!" Rahul greets her cheerfully.

"Hey Rahul.. sorry I didn't take your call earlier.."

"No problem.. listen we are planning on going a long drive tonight after dinner.. you two up for it?" he asks.

"Sure!" "Alright we'll be there around 8.. see you then. Love you!" Rahul says hanging up the phone.

Muskaan cringes hearing the love word from him, but takes a deep breath and calms herself.

"Shilps they will be here at 8.. so we have two hours to set up all that we need" Muskaan says bustling around the living room.

"Alright you set up the camera.. and I will gather the rest. We should probably take them to that place.. I think that will be the best way to get the truth out of them" Shilpa says determinedly.

"Ya I agree.. that's generally how they make criminals say the truth in the shows!" Muskaan smiles.

"You and your detective shows" Shilpa rolls her eyes.

"They are up for the drive tonight Armaan" Rahul informs him.

"Awesome!! Let's give them the time of their lives, such that they too will start believing that we are meant to be" Armaan smiles.

"Yes I was thinking the same thing too..they love us.. but they don't express it too much" Rahul says.

----------------------------------
Pshh..that was kinda boring ðŸ˜† BUT the next part will be very interesting😃

Sorry for the delay..

Please do comment good/bad..😳

Suggestions and Criticisms are welcome!

-Reema&Shilpa

Part 4 - Page 9

Edited by x!reema!x - 13 years ago
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe poor armaan and Rahul who are so in love with them who are planning to take revenge in them but theirs another person involved who probably was the cause of this accident and the girls think it's them and ooh now step 2 would be getting the truth out if them and they're going to record it for evidense and poor guys they're planning to make it the time of their lives but the girls have other plans anyways great update and can wait to to see what happens next 😊
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww feel bad for Armaan n Rahul.. so sum1 else is involved... hmm... lukin forward to da nxt part :)
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part yaar
loved it
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww!!!

They boys really do loven them!! But this third guy has to do with this accident immma sure!!
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice part
cont soon
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oooo...its really interesting
plz continue soon
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey the part waz nice............ felt bad for armaan n rahul............ they hve pay to bcoz of someone else anywaz pls continue soon .............. take care ...........love aish................