Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
The channels surely have tunnel vision as you rightly mentioned.
But we have not given up hope.

Maybe both Aditya and Natasha are waiting for some good role to come their way.

I am sure there may have been offers, but maybe they didn't like them enough.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GM,all of you.after a long time I have been regular in the  forums for the last 4 days.looks  like RaSia have dragged me back here.😊

@aditi,poet-if u look at all the new shows and the selection of the actors for for them😲,u will know why these two aren't doing any show.hope these two  get good shows and come back with a bang
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Morning friends..............have a wonderful day.......😊
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

GM,all of you.after a long time I have been regular in the  forums for the last 4 days.looks  like RaSia have dragged me back here.😊

@aditi,poet-if u look at all the new shows and the selection of the actors for for them😲,u will know why these two aren't doing any show.hope these two  get good shows and come back with a bang

I rarely watch the ones I used to watch so new shows are out for me...............but seeing the quality of the shows.............I hope for them.........they will get a role in some film...........and stay out of the TV medium unless a great script by an accomplished director can be made.................I think all the shows today which started of with so much promise............have just gone downhill.

If truth is to be told I find Aditya the better actor and with his appearance it is sad the films have not approached him............but Bollywood is rather an insular family........hard to get in.πŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail
@ Shreya - I know what you are saying. Most of the Shows start with promise but then fall like nine pins.

I just hope they get some good script to work on. WOuld prefer to watch an intense love story.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good morning every one 

after many dayzzz forum is full to in JOSH nice to c everyone active here

first ven i saw ADI and NATS pik on the forum i thot they r back but .........i was happy to here nats and adi r still together
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@aditi-I really hope These two get good shows of films.Like you pointed out,getting a good role is a tough proposition.so they will have to wait until something good comes along.I have friends in the Television industry(regional and the hindi)who keep commenting on the bad selection of actors for the new shows.one need not watch these shows to comment, just watching their promos will give the viewers a fair idea about the content and their acting skills.

@poet-amen to that and will send  sugar free rasgullas to u once that happens

@phoo-me too.happy about them being good friends
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@aditi-I really hope These two get good shows of films.Like you pointed out,getting a good role is a tough proposition.so they will have to wait until something good comes along.I have friends in the Television industry(regional and the hindi)who keep commenting on the bad selection of actors for the new shows.one need not watch these shows to comment, just watching their promos will give the viewers a fair idea about the content and their acting skills.

@poet-amen to that and will send  sugar free rasgullas to u once that happens

@phoo-me too.happy about them being good friends

I think it is so sad that these two who are probably amongst the most attractive and better actors have been without a job for so long................Maybe it was not a pleasant ending of contracts and these channels can be very nasty when that happens..........I wish them the very best and hope they are rewarded well with their next roles.
poetic thumbnail
It's a very starnge industry where creativity and talent often goes for a toss in front of other stuff.

So let's keep on hoping that they get good scripts and return soon.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gud eveng frnds nice to c  u all