http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1658548#41316567

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Poet, Long time........how are you???😊
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi groucho! Rasia jannat! Forum is startd n i havnt seen u der??? Al r found der only..!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think ab chat corner khali hoga..saare to rasia jannat mein hote hain..lol..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Anu, ab kya karein? My reason for watching NAIDL was RaSia and i don't have anything else to discuss.

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Hi Poet, Long time........how are you???😊

Hey Aditi,

I am doing fine. Thanks.

Wassup with you?
groucho thumbnail
Hi everyone..........

@poet, no one seems to be active on this Forum.........have been traveling abroad...........missed the Finals of the World cup..............back again to see some useless serials which continue to sway towards negativity..........thankfully I am watching more movies so updates are a preferred option.

@Padmpriya - I am sorry where is this Rasia forum??? Watched NAIDL only to see Amba die on screen apparently on the same day that she was getting married in real life.......found that very bizarre......so back to not watching.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aditiji the rasia jannat is a thread started on the NAIDL forum only..it shud be on the first or second page..probably first,coz its quite active..
poetic thumbnail
Aditi,

Am not at all bothered with shows and don't watch serials at all. Good the makers of Laado got me off tv serials, though i do watch some movies, every now and then.

The thread is on the first page itself. We ae just discussing some nice RaSia scenes and sequences.

groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Aditi,

Am not at all bothered with shows and don't watch serials at all. Good the makers of Laado got me off tv serials, though i do watch some movies, every now and then.

The thread is on the first page itself. We ae just discussing some nice RaSia scenes and sequences.

Will see you there soon enough..................why haven't Raghav and Sia got any new roles??? Those 2 specially Raghav who I found the better actor should have been snapped up by now. The channels seriously have tunnel vision...............