Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

First she had an affair with that guy Cezzane, then she caught him with Urvashi Dholakia so called him a 'kutta' in an interview. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Tab Diplomacy kahan thi Shweta Rani? Why did you hurt that man if you don't like hurting ppl?? πŸ˜‰

People think I am a diplomat.. because "main palat ke kabhi kisi ko jawaab nahi deti... kisise battamizee nahi karti.. mujhe kisi ko hurt karne ki aadat nahi hai.. bachpan se" πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
Edited by purva - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

First she had an affair with that guy Cezzane, then she caught him with Urvashi Dholakia so called him a 'kutta' in an interview. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Tab Diplomacy kahan thi Shweta Rani? Why did you hurt that man if you don't like hurting ppl?? πŸ˜‰

I heard this tooo tht she liked Ronit Roy and Ronit was married so he shooed her away.. but they were supposed to some intimate scenes or watever in the show so they had to keep talking but Miss Pidal stopped talking to him...... Kis baat pe yeh Raja pe ilzaam lagati hai???? raja to farishta hai iske aage...πŸ˜†... such to bolta hai... jo karta hai sab ke saamne karta hai...

Exactly. Some fans are like judge on the basis of their behavior in the show but when we know that a person is ABC  in real but is acting like XYZ then she/he totally is being FAKE.  (That's the most pathetic explanation ever I know πŸ˜†

But anyway, I think we need to consider their behavior outside the house too to actually judge them fairly.

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh was Cezzane associated with Urvashi (I thought two other ladies from KZK but not her)?
Ronit ke saath bhi panga hua tha devi ka... She slapped him as per what I read long long time ago.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

MB kya baat hai yeh information toda dolly ko pass karna please
we will have one more last fight before it ends for good

salman ko bhi woh ST calling kutta interview and ask him kya uske kid ke parents ko abhi probelm hai ya nahi
kyunki aaj kaal BB ke moral values are decided by kids and the parents of ST's kid

usne Salman ko kutta kab kaha..??????????????????????

Shweta ab to tujhe main chorne wali nahi hoon....😑😑😑😑😑

Originally posted by: purva

People think I am a diplomat.. because "main palat ke kabhi kisi ko jawaab nahi deti... kisise battamizee nahi karti.. mujhe kisi ko hurt karne ki aadat nahi hai.. bachpan se" πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Maine kabhi apne baap ki nahin suni. 🀣🀣
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
breaking news just from unconfirmed source shweta won😑
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

breaking news just from unconfirmed source shweta won😑

Stop giving me a heart-attack, please you're lying?!!!

Mithi, I saw that video where Shweta called that tele actor Dog.

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Mithi, I saw that video where Shweta called that tele actor Dog.

lol... I also remember the video. Sour grapes ka case tha.