BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 7th Jan 2011

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

⭐️Welcome to the Bigg Boss 4 forum ⭐️

A new season with new host Salman Khan and new house mates. Lets hope to see good entertainment and fun.
This thread is for daily episode discussion wherein anyone who is watching the show can post the happenings/updates/incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.  All are free to add their own observations/opinions/ interpretations. If you find some part missing, you can add to it but there is no need to bicker with the post maker.

For those members who want to know in brief what transpired in the episode, the DT has thought of an option. We will compile all the updates/snippets posted by the members in the thread and summarize it in the main post itself. Members who wish to update please do so on the main page so that it doesnt get lost in the pages and those interested in reading comprehensive update can access easily.

Importantly take the show as a means of entertainment only do not get affected. To the fans of celebrities please do realise that the celebrities here are NOT playing your fav character from a show but they are here as their real selves.  Hence criticism will be directed towards the celebrity so no need to feel angry or fume over it. Criticism should be in civil manner and based on the show's premise. NO involvement of personal life will be tolerated. Its debatable whether the show is scripted or not Many a times you would find two celebrities fighting but still they are not becoming sworn enemies of each other and later on they would be friends again.

The recordings of a couple of days is edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth. Arguing with each other over the celebrity actions will not help either you or the celebrity. It will only causes bitterness within us. Its fine to comment/criticise the actions/reactions of the housemates but absolutely No personalised comments against housemates or against members will be tolerated.

Please remember that IF-COC applies on all posts made.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome. Have fun.

Moderator's Note: 

If you have query  related to closing or warning issued then pm to the DT  clearly citing the issue. There is NO need to be angry/furious over it and express your issue clearly. The DT wont entertain such posts on the forum.

Please report posts which are offensive or demeaning instead of retaliating with the post maker and give reasonable time to DT to take action.

If a topic is closed then there are sensible & valid reasons behind it, DT does NOT act on whims and fancies of ANY member or celebrity. Do remember "A topic wont be closed just becoz  its a different view or perspective than yours. "

Learn to Respect and Tolerate a different choice or opinion and stop turning any view against your own into a battleground. It defeats the basic purpose of being on a open forum.Tolerate and understand a differing view. 

IF has a taken a strict stand against use of invectives/ expletives including W*F/B*****/C*****/F***/A**H*** etc so members are informed not to use them. Absolutely NO obscenity will be tolerated. Such posts will be thrashed and WL increased. Repeated offence can result in permanent ban.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
BB4 Development Team

Its been noted that in Discussion thread, certain celebs are being talked about and joked on. The ardent fans are requested not to feel antagonised and take it as light hearted bantering, limiting it to the harmless fun only, but anything offensive or derogatory will NOT be tolerated. To the members joking, dont stretch it beyond the civil limits.

Thanks and seeking cooperation of All.

Please do NOT post till the episode begins. Thanks.

Those who want to give details please reserve. Thanks

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello BBians,

This is the second last DDT of this season. Show last day is tom and in view of that I would like to say something today.

During the past few days there were some comments by some members that if so and so wins, we will show the anti group and give a slap and what not.

I would like to let you all know that whoever wins tom. DT do not want to see any kind of personal posts on any member or fan base. Just congratulate your fav on winning and be happy. Celebrate the win but no bashing or personal comments on any Member or contestant.

Likewise if your fav do not win.. No personal comments on the winner fan base.

If any posts are found not following this rule strict action will be taken. Just cos show is ending you can bash or pass comments on fellow members or contestants.. it wont be allowed.

Also on any account no reference to any member or fan base will be tolerated.

Please treat this as a precautionary warning.

Please this is a request just enjoy the last couple of days of this show and have good friendly atmosphere all around.

Thank You,
BB4 Dev Team

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
7th Jan 2011
Bigg Boss Season 4
LAst Day Updates 😭

Day 95

Day starts with hutch song . Dolly starts dancing and suddenly sees the T.V.Screen on. 2 days to go =1 Crore is flashing on it . Dolly is praising manoj's
pic and ashmit says we will meet everyone after 2 days.
She says that he will surely perform for publicity .
Dolly says Bigg boss rules are too good that they dont come to
know what is happenning in the outside world. Ashmit says world war bhi
chaley toh pata nahi chaley. Dolly reads out a letter saying that
one housemate  will win the title and money ,bb wants all the housemates to promote themselves
and say why they should win the show with teh maximum number of votes.
Khali asks shweta if Bb will keep a party after the show gets over. Shweta says the winner will keep a
party. Khali says if he wins i will keep a party in U.S.A. jahan koi na aayega na jaayega .
Soooo smart πŸ˜‰

Dolly promotes herself and says that she has always supported truth .
She ends it with saying Jo bole sonehaal Sasriyakaal .
All are in the living area and ashmit says he heard dolly saying jo bole sonehaal. she laughs. πŸ˜ƒ
Dolly is reminiscing about all that happenned in the house . Parties ,fashion shows .weddings ,everything .
Shweta promotes herself and she says she got chappad faad ke pyaar from all her fans . She says she is not a diplomat and she cant open her heart and show everyone that she is telling the truth. Khali asks Shweta advise as to how he should promote himself.
She tells him to say why he should be selected as a winner.
Dolly is cleaning the itchen and she shpws Ashmit the dirtiness in
the kitchen and says ye mutton wale bhaisaab ki karaamad hai . πŸ˜†(Khali)
Khali then promotes himself and says he has come in the show to win it.
He says he has always helped against injustice being done in the house .
All are doing Arti in the garden they are doing the Om Laxmi Maata pooja.
At the end of the arti ,ashmit gives prasad from his hand to shweta and she says
that you should not give it from your hand because you give your luck .

Ashmit then promotes himself and says that he has always acted on his heart instincts.
Ashmit ,Shweta and Khali are sitting in the garden area while dolly is sitting alone.
Khali says how many family members are expected per person.Shweta says that
manoj will surely get a lot of people with him to show that he is a big istaar .
Bb announces that you all have spent 14 weeks in the house and asks them to take one person's
name who they want to remove and replace with who was evicted.
Shweta says whoever was evicted did their time and doesnt want to replace anyone.
Ashmit jokes and Says united Nations se call aaya hai ke aapko Secretary general banana chahte hain U.N.
She says hrishant should come in place of Dolly
Ashmit also takes dolly's name and says hrishant should be in her place.
Khali wishes that dolly should go and Rahul should come .
Dolly says she wants to see rahul in place of khali. Dolly starts guffawing.
Shweta is trying to explain herself to Ashmit and says ye log samajhtey hain i am diplomatic and i dont react. Ashmit says you did react to dolly when you fought. She says i speak from the heart and i'm not a diplomat.
Ashmit says i feel you are . She says i am like this from childhood ,i dont like to hurt anyone's heart.
Ashmit says eventually you did give  name on Bigg Boss asking .
Ashmit says why cant you take a joke and she says all the time i cant take jokes.
Ashmit says when i defended you ,didnt you feel i was hurting someone else.
Shweta then says i dont want to talk about it .
She then walks out from there and Ashmit says you need to go and sleep.
He comes in and tells dolly that shweta felt bad because he called her diplomatic.
Shweta then prays to the goddess idol and ashmit says goodnight to her. He asks
herDo you still love me and she says no i hate you. He laughs and says but you are still a  diplomat
and laughs. πŸ˜†

All are made to wear white shirts and made to write over it to keep it as a remeberance.
Shweta writes I adore you as a golu and if u control your anger you are a rockstar.
Ashmit writes Dollyji u are cracked. On Khali's back he writes Khali bhai mujhe aapki bhindi chaval ki recipe chahiye.
Dolly writes tumne dil mera toda,never mind i will still smile. Ashmit tells them the brother sister to patch up .
Dolly says no she will not make up.khali too doesnt get up.
Shweta writes on ashmit that you are rude but you are my cute brother.Ashmit writes
kabhi apne badey bhaiyya ki baat maana karo munniya .
Dolly then all stand together in a line and show what is written on their shirts.

Edited by gypsy2525 - 13 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta01

I would like to let you all know that whoever wins tom. DT do not want to see any kind of personal posts on any member or fan base. Just congratulate your fav on winning and be happy. Celebrate the win but no bashing or personal comments on any Member or contestant.

Sweta.. some people are already talking about "non-fans ki bolti band kar di" on the basis of online poll results.. here.. check this link..

This topic is all about provoking and instigating certain members for a fight.. 
Thanks Gypsy for the update πŸ˜ƒ

OMG! Both Dolly and ST' gave a typical political speech. Shweta rocked it though --  "Mujhe nahi pata ki main kyun hakdaar hu" πŸ˜†
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashmit Shweta fight coming up..... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: samFan

Ashmit Shweta fight coming up..... πŸ˜†

I know. Chal wil be back .. lemme get some entertainment πŸ˜†
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Call is between asshmit and shweta. πŸ˜‰ dolly and khali's (punjab) vote bank is divided in two people.
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why khali want to win the title, to pay off his house in US πŸ˜† . Khali has stop the injusttice in the house ...how , when , why , where did we miss something ???  party bhi usa jhakhee dena hai ...tooo go to Usa and win the title are you smarter then fifth grade ...πŸ˜† 
They must be deducting some tax from 1 crore right ? I think these guys may get soemwhere close to 60 lakhs or so ?? 😳