Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tv-Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeaaah todayy SBS segment was just rockking yaaar..!!

Loved dem both..!!😆😳 n dere offscreen mastii..!! by god kinne bade nataunki hai dono.!!😆😆

n yeaah mine too fav. scene was maan in sherwaani n geet dressed in pink dress .. i think maan told geet abt his decision in t5he hospital.!!😲😳 n awww it was soooo cute wen maan was sitting on the floor stretching his legs i think uski nerve pull ho gai hogi..!! gosh.. dey both were soooo cutee.!!😃
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di  i watched oly half stuid Phone rang at the same moment if i dnt attend the call mom will scold me as she left mobile and went to our office....hell y did she leave it today and tat too while they aired Geet scenes..stupid caller..
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It kills me.... 😡 Sitting here in the office and reading update and getting all desperate to see this video... I'm sure it will be an amazing scene... AWESOME ....  So waiting to get back home to check this out... Which aint gonna happen for the next 6-7 hours 😭
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes it was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i think he said truth
but not sure
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

It kills me.... 😡 Sitting here in the office and reading update and getting all desperate to see this video... I'm sure it will be an amazing scene... AWESOME ....  So waiting to get back home to check this out... Which aint gonna happen for the next 6-7 hours 😭

hey twin rona mana hai, its friday, sangeet and nice moments comming up
lody thumbnail
god am daying her now thanks
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di  i watched oly half stuid Phone rang at the same moment if i dnt attend the call mom will scold me as she left mobile and went to our office....hell y did she leave it today and tat too while they aired Geet scenes..stupid caller..

oh arti ... i guess the first ahlf of the seg was the same as shown in SBB & E24 .... they all basically covered the same thing shayri part & geet & maan hugging ...

but i think maan in white sherwani was not covered by sbb or e24 as i have not seen e24 full ... saw only half ...

any how after some time u can get the video online ... so u can watch it again & again & u will love it .. 

stupid caller ... caller ko gali de rahin hain ... patha nahin kaun hoga arti
dewdropred thumbnail

x

Originally posted by: Inu-13

Yeaaah todayy SBS segment was just rockking yaaar..!!

Loved dem both..!!😆😳 n dere offscreen mastii..!! by god kinne bade nataunki hai dono.!!😆😆

n yeaah mine too fav. scene was maan in sherwaani n geet dressed in pink dress .. i think maan told geet abt his decision in t5he hospital.!!😲😳 n awww it was soooo cute wen maan was sitting on the floor stretching his legs i think uski nerve pull ho gai hogi..!! gosh.. dey both were soooo cutee.!!😃

their off screen chemistry is always great yaar ...love the way they both enjoy while shooting cracking jokes ...

the whole sangeet will b regarding maan's guilt & how geet will bring out tht fact from him ... & think maan will tell her after tht belly part ...

waiting for the episode though ...it was really sweet ...

maan & geet sitting on the floor .. yeah tht was nice too ... don't know tht scene will come in the show or it is off screen ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

believe me u will love it ... oh dear ... don't worry .... watch this video the first thing after u come home
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

hey twin rona mana hai, its friday, sangeet and nice moments comming up

Kits kya karu yaar... I need to watch this asap... Else .... you know concentration ki waat.... 😕