wow luved the segment specially SBS... did u 2

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

wow i luved the SBS segment ... waiting for the episode ... to air ... maan in white sherwani & geet  dressed in pink ... 😍

in maan's bedroom ... maan places his head more his cheek on geet's belly & kind of crying ... i guess geet wanted him to listen to the baby / feel the baby ...

oh i loved tht scene so much yaar ... now desperately waiting for the episode .... god knows whn it will air ... 😍😍😍😍 

BTW forgot to tell u all---

That was my dream scene ..my most fav scene of all .... maan keeping his cheek / head in geet's godhi / belly & talking to the baby ... no wonder i am desperate to watch tht scene ....

I luv this scene so much that I make maan do that in my FF very often 😆

My Guess work :-

looks like geet will know tht something has been bothering him ... & is asking him abt tht ... this is my guess ... though ... as she saw him feeling sad ... & feeling bad ... coz of his guilt .... & maan might tell her after this scene ... abt how he picked geet instead of the baby ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di i think maan has told the truth...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

wow i luved the SBS segment ... waiting for the episode ... to air ... maan in white sherwani & geet  dressed in pink ...

maan places his head on geet's belly & kind of crying ... oh i loved tht scene so much yaar ... now desperately waiting for the episode .... god knows whn it will air ...

I hope Maan tells Geet everything & Geet reassures Maan and we'll get a happy Maan today, please please, can't bear to see Maan suffering
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

di i think maan has told the truth...

not sure i am thinking geet will ask him first as expected ... bcoz he really luks sad ... & i think we will get tht episode today ....

maan did not tell her ... but will tell her ... i guess after maan's keep his head on her belly ...
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: drdee142

I hope Maan tells Geet everything & Geet reassures Maan and we'll get a happy Maan today, please please, can't bear to see Maan suffering

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dew the best part was when both of them sit on floor and after scene over laughed like helllll

did u noticed that it was very sweet
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

yes dee ...felt so bad yesterday ...

dee i think maan wll b happy most probably from either tomorrow or monday ... i 2 hope so yaar he get's over his guilt ... & this time geet will do that for him ... she will b the person instrumental in removing his guilt conscious ... me thinks so
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
reading this makes me all tingly tingly, cant wait to see it when someone posts it
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

dew the best part was when both of them sit on floor and after scene over laughed like helllll

did u noticed that it was very sweet

yeah it was nice ... thy both were enjoying a lot ... i always like to see their off screen moments ...

BTW preet wish U many many happy returns of the day once again ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

reading this makes me all tingly tingly, cant wait to see it when someone posts it

u will love it ...for sure ...it was so sweet ...