Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Nicely said๐Ÿ˜Š esp about Dadimaa but Maan getting worried about Geet and speaking about vishwaas etc was kind of annoying because he didnt do anything wrong! plus sets stage for future scenes between MG where G may oppose M's decision

i know what you mean & fearing..he has no reason to get guilty but we know the kind of man he is drawn ...he takes the faults of her actions too on himself remember ...'slap' incident...he forgot that it was she who created reasons for it & hence it happened ..all he remembered was hurting her ...thats Maan....

and

as to Geet's vishwas...well its the 'sautaila' angle here....
Remember she said 'My baby & me fine' all the time while he was only chanting 'Our baby'

its the same issue here.....he fears she might think that coz its not 'his' baby he let it go so easily
i guess thats it...

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜›Hey Roshni.  Will be posting my reply in the morning. Just that my eyes are tired and taxed! Great analysis for a forthright response...Will do. Good night.๐Ÿ˜Š
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think it was wrong. It's hard to make such decisions and this whole thing whether it was my kid or not etc, it would not matter and Geet should never question Maan. I think everyone is aware that how much Maan loves Geet.

I think even if it is his kid, he would picked Geet, not the kid. He's not wrong and I really hope they don't take this angle in the story .
divareena thumbnail
I do not think that maan was wrong. He was in such a difficult position.๐Ÿ˜Š
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jenny1000

I don't think it was wrong. It's hard to make such decisions and this whole thing whether it was my kid or not etc, it would not matter and Geet should never question Maan. I think everyone is aware that how much Maan loves Geet.

I think even if it is his kid, he would picked Geet, not the kid. He's not wrong and I really hope they don't take this angle in the story .

@ bold & underlined - this is what Geet should be shown believing in & assure him if situation arises..though i don't think nor should such a day come 

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

i know what you mean & fearing..he has no reason to get guilty but we know the kind of man he is drawn ...he takes the faults of her actions too on himself remember ...'slap' incident...he forgot that it was she who created reasons for it & hence it happened ..all he remembered was hurting her ...thats Maan.... true . . . infact Geet misunderstood him . . . it all started from her end. When they had that major argument when she said she wasn't going to marry him and wanted to know why he was marrying her I was glad he didnt respond because its understood how much he loves her - he shouldnt have had to say because i love u altho i guess because he didnt respond to that they had those misunderstandings. The slap incident was his fault tho . . . the way he behaved with her he kinda deserved it. But even after that he forgot the pain she put him through and just remembered the pain he had caused her.

and

as to Geet's vishwas...well its the 'sautaila' angle here....
Remember she said 'My baby & me fine' all the time while he was only chanting 'Our baby' exactly! so she should remember those times when he said that baby was his as well . . . his responsibility. The main one she should remember is the sonography incident - the one tear. She had never seen him cry before that right?

its the same issue here.....he fears she might think that coz its not 'his' baby he let it go so easily
i guess thats it...

subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Geet has been shown to be understanding but its more Maan than Geet that we see I think. 1st thing he thought was how Geet would take it and how she would react to either decision - I wonder if Geet would do the same when she finds out???? and realise his predicament 

i agree... I wish CVs would show maan telling the whole truth to geet later and geet realizing the predicament he was in and respecting his decision. that would be ideal....
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

@ bold & underlined - this is what Geet should be shown believing in & assure him if situation arises..though i don't think nor should such a day come  agree agree agree๐Ÿ˜Š

*~*Mehek*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He took the right decision...
It doesnt mean, he doesnt love the child, he would choose geet even if it was his own child...
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

1000000000000000%  Agree with you...๐Ÿ‘

I agree with you too.