Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan is absolutely right.I hope when this decision of Maan comes to Geet's knowledge,she'll definitely understand Maan's dilemma in taking the right decision.Maan knows that Geet fought against all odds to give life to her baby & so he's feeling guilty for his decision.But as they r true soul-mates,hope they will understand each other & their love & respect for each other grow even bigger.
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maan did the right thing....if someday Geet has to choose anyone to survive between her Maan or Baby....what will she do???These are really tough decisions and she should not misunderstand Maan regarding this.
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

I agree with you Roshni ..it was a RIGHT DECISION...
it was the only practical & emotional option one can think of when put to answer the question that was burdened on him ...
infact a lady, a mother & a grandmother who has not alone raised her own children but now raising the next to next generation, Dadi Maa too voiced the same that Maan's decision was not wrong

Nicely said😊 esp about Dadimaa but Maan getting worried about Geet and speaking about vishwaas etc was kind of annoying because he didnt do anything wrong! plus sets stage for future scenes between MG where G may oppose M's decision
Tamy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree also ..
i would choose also geet ..
.. xD
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Originally posted by: binsur

I dont beleive Maan is wrong- neither in choosing geet (however illogical it is in reality) nor in not telling her the truth right away. First of all, he definitely need not be guilty!!! None of this is his fault. Choosing baby means losing both. choosing geet means atleast he will have one. anybody in his postion would do the same- even if it is his own biological baby.  I do not understand why geet should blame maan at all. Secondly, This definitely is not the right time to tell her that he chose her over the baby! It can only be said when she is ready to accept the truth and is in a postion to understand what he did! If she understands him as much as has been portrayed so far, she should be shown to be understanding here as well. But usually these kind of situtaions definitely lead to misunderstanding in serials!!! CVs only know what they have in mind.....

Geet has been shown to be understanding but its more Maan than Geet that we see I think. 1st thing he thought was how Geet would take it and how she would react to either decision - I wonder if Geet would do the same when she finds out???? and realise his predicament 
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Originally posted by: M_shithy

Maan did the right thing....if someday Geet has to choose anyone to survive between her Maan or Baby....what will she do???These are really tough decisions and she should not misunderstand Maan regarding this.

Thats exactly what I thought as well - if she were in his place and roles were reversed who would she have chosen?! infact I would really want to know - dont want any situations to come up like that but u know what i mean!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maan was right in choosing geet.........i knw he never lies..........due to her condition he did not tell her now...........bt later he will tell her.........

geet will have to understand y maan did, what he did..........if d same question comes to geet..........baby or save maan's life what she will chose???????

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maan was not at all wrong if it was his own child also he would has choosed geet only some selfish people who wants their warris only will choose baby over mother but sure great mu from geet's side iscreated today by cvz i am so angry and not at all in mood to enjoy will talwar latkaying over maangeet relation poor maan
hasiii thumbnail
I agree with you. I am sure if the option was between Maan and the baby, then Maan would have chosen the baby.
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja83

i agree roshni.................

maan's decision was quite right and practical.............................
any1 would have gone 4 dat option only coz if geet is not dere den wat would b left coz baby is geet's dream i think u must stay alive to see ur dreams coming true..............

god forbid in any case if dreams dont come true den atleast if u r alive den u can again see dreams and make efforts to make dem come true......................

perfect reply

agree with you roshhini...what he could do in situation...in that case both wouldnt be alive....so he was right..