Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: samFan

Dimaag phat gaya...... I had a very rough deal thr.......  Aur kya karu... hubby ke saath jhagra kar rahi hu abhi...... lol  Also got cold...... My sasural ppl are totally opposite to me....... This time nanads bhi the..... Saas, nanads all together ganging up on me..... Hubby bhi kya kare...... The moment he is away these ppl start dancing on my head...... 

were they against the marriage? 
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shayari hows ur daughter?? is she going to school???
yellowflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

were they against the marriage? 

Very very much..... for stupid issues like they are brahmin, we are kayastha..... and most importantly they were extremely against love marriage.... Before marriage my sasuma used to make my nanads call up my hubby to break the relationship..... and they tried all kind of different stupid issues to stop marriage.... but ultimately it happened..... and right after marriage when  I entered my hubby's house, I had the worst deal.... after welcome ceremony, my Saas Sasur insulting me on every lil issue whenever my hubby is away... but in front of him they are all goody two shoes with me.... 
@Dolly.. subah subah uthna..khana banana..meri beti ko tayyar karna.aur usey khilana..mere pati ka lunch box tayyar karna..meri beti ko school bhejna...aur upar se uska health theek nahi hona(Cold,cough,loo and vomits)😭....iss sab ki chakaar ki vajey se mera neend kharab hogaya aur mujhe headache😭 ab sabse badi museebat yeh aagayi ki aaj se meri beti homework de rahe hain😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@Nilu....lagta hain bahut majaa lekey aayi ho waha pe😛 
dolly all saas dont against the shaadi's..they are jus against to their bahus.... they jus dont like us even we treat them as our own mom..their main problem is that we bahu's knows a lot than them..thats wat they dont digest it..they will keep trying to compete wid us in all matters..but wats get them angry is they will fail in this..nateeza...hum ko har baat par toktey rehte hain taaki unki ego shanth rahe

Very very much..... for stupid issues like they are brahmin, we are kayastha..... and most importantly they were extremely against love marriage.... Before marriage my sasuma used to make my nanads call up my hubby to break the relationship..... and they tried all kind of different stupid issues to stop marriage.... but ultimately it happened..... and right after marriage when  I entered my hubby's house, I had the worst deal.... after welcome ceremony, my Saas Sasur insulting me on every lil issue whenever my hubby is away... but in front of him they are all goody two shoes with me.... 

that is sooo mean of them😡😡😡😡 i mean diff on the basis of brahmin and kayastha..that's so lame🤢 yeah i know many ppl or shud i say in laws who r all goody goody with their bahus infront of their son but as soon as son steps out of the home they start showing their real faces😡 even one of my friends in delhi had to go through al this
wat nilu????? ur's is love marriage?????? tab tho tum gayi..mera arranged hain phir bhi itna satatey hain..

Originally posted by: Shayari

@Dolly.. subah subah uthna..khana banana..meri beti ko tayyar karna.aur usey khilana..mere pati ka lunch box tayyar karna..meri beti ko school bhejna...aur upar se uska health theek nahi hona(Cold,cough,loo and vomits)😭....iss sab ki chakaar ki vajey se mera neend kharab hogaya aur mujhe headache😭 ab sabse badi museebat yeh aagayi ki aaj se meri beti homework de rahe hain😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@Nilu....lagta hain bahut majaa lekey aayi ho waha pe😛 
dolly all saas dont against the shaadi's..they are jus against to their bahus.... they jus dont like us even we treat them as our own mom..their main problem is that we bahu's knows a lot than them..thats wat they dont digest it..they will keep trying to compete wid us in all matters..but wats get them angry is they will fail in this..nateeza...hum ko har baat par toktey rehte hain taaki unki ego shanth rahe

u know i'll tell u abt one gross case🤢
one of my distant relative got married..it wa an arranged amrriage..the guy was the only son of his parents..so thora possessiveness chalta hai but man...that woman..groom's mom...such a character..gosh..she used to go and sleep in b/w them everynight😲😕🤢 i mean what kind of a cheapo was she...never used to allow her son and bahu to go out alone...forget abt going out alone..she neva let them sit together alone for even 5 mins..and that namard didnt had the guts to tell his mom to behave herself..ultimately they got divorced because for that boy whateva my mommy dear says is correct🤢

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

u know i'll tell u abt one gross case🤢
one of my distant relative got married..it wa an arranged amrriage..the guy was the only son of his parents..so thora possessiveness chalta hai but man...that woman..groom's mom...such a character..gosh..she used to go and sleep in b/w them everynight😲😕🤢 i mean what kind of a cheapo was she...never used to allow her son and bahu to go out alone...forget abt going out alone..she neva let them sit together alone for even 5 mins..and that namard didnt had the guts to tell his mom to behave herself..ultimately they got divorced because for that boy whateva my mommy dear says is correct🤢

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......  

chichi...aisey log bhi rehte hain kya??????? woh saas kaisi aurat hain? aur woh pati sahi mein dolly woh tho namard hi hain....😡

yellowflower thumbnail
@Shayari.... yes bahut hi maza leke ayee...... total roaler coaster ride...... full on masti......  ðŸ¤¢

I want Maa Exchange/ Big Boss all kind of show on my sasural visit and I totally want India to decide me v/s Sasural with thr votes..... lol 

@Shayari.... yes bahut hi maza leke ayee...... total roaler coaster ride...... full on masti......  ðŸ¤¢

I want Maa Exchange/ Big Boss all kind of show on my sasural visit and I totally want India to decide me v/s Sasural with thr votes..... lol 

lol..dont worry ur sasural wale will become all goody goody infront of the camera😆