Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*kitty* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sherry07

Hye , Kitty .. Update is just that ... PGKS Is releasin' On 29 th April 2011 😭

hey!OMG!its so Far..i can't wait for more ya.i guess few days left for Raj's wedding!
*kitty* thumbnail
i guess there's no voting as such.we can comment on his FC in IF plus his TB articles for increasing his rankings if you want.anyways they are not so valid.
we are not getting much on Rajeev nowa days.so.no interest left.
*kitty* thumbnail
hey!
i have 2 leave now.
My 100 posts done Fianlly!Yipeeeee!!!!!!
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
FRNDS EA PARO , EA RK KI EK PURANI ARTICALE HAIN , LEKIN FIR VI PERKER ACHHA LAGEGA

• Print
  • Recommend0

I AM: Rajeev Khandelwal [Mind over Matter]

Times of India, TheJun 9, 2008

Even before the release of my movie, i neither prayed nor visited any place of worship. I hate superstitions. In fact, if someone advises me to approach an astrologer or some tarot card reader, i get furious. I find such people extremely foolish.

However, i am not against people who believe in God. In fact, if someone invites me to any religious place, i accompany him or her. I consider it a plain gesture that i can show for people who love me. My family members are very religious. My mother is totally into puja path and so is my father. I am not saying that ceremonies are bad. I believe every person has the right to do what he or she wants, but you should remember that just going to temple, church or masjid is not going to solve your problems.

Nothing works like hard work. I have seen a lot of people who trust God, their gurus and spirituality classes more than they trust themselves. That's where they fail. They should understand that if they keep faith in themselves, no power in this world could beat them. One can achieve whatever one wants to.

Life is full of ups and downs. And i feel, without downs, life cannot be beautiful. When you struggle and overcome crisis, you will have beautiful memories to look back at. I love challenges, for they give me a new zing in life. They give me a reason to work harder than before. Not only today, but even as a child i always believed that my future was very bright.

Whenever i feel depressed, i do a lot of self-talk. I tell myself that it is human to fail and that there is always a way out. I think of ways to come out of any situation. I am also into a lot of sports. Playing squash, tennis and swimming form the greatest stress busters in my life.

I love myself and i believe it's very important to love oneself. I don't believe in the word 'selfless'. If you cannot love yourself, you cannot love others.

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 see ya all after my lunch break
aartiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m here dear will catch u after brk
& hii everu\yone ..............
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Orkut Scrap - Hello: 3
Illumination thumbnail

Orkut Scrap - Afternoon: 7
Illumination thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premeer_forever

m here dear will catch u after brk

& hii everu\yone ..............

WOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGG
welcome back  my friend ............🤗🤗🤗 OMGGG! welcome back.....i can see u after soooo many days ...were are u...we are misss u lots in here...😒...i am soo happy for u come in here......why  premeer .u not come here..we misss naaaa🥱
Illumination thumbnail
most most welcome in RK FC .... maha 🤗🤗 keep visiting.......