Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Hessa85

i refuse to sign haha. if ltl isnt good enough for mishal hes not good enough for my screen 

yes im serious

Agree 100% with u for not wanting to sign. But he is good enough for my screen! 😊  My point is why would an individual wish to sacrifice his dreams and ambitions? He wants to go, let him go. But the ending the show I agree with. However, signing sa fark parega? Kya bechara par itna pressure dal raho ho 😆 Admire your determination and passion for choosing to ensure the whole thing doesnt go kaput after creating such a fantastic and heartwarming drama.
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the initiative Anu.. we all should be together on this! jeetenge hum :-)
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoa-ha! What a kickass petition, girl! If Mishal leaves the show inspite of reading it, i'll seriously hate him.

Signed it. I dunno why, i already feel better. Inspite of what the consequences may be. 😊
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Anu : its v late here so I have to sleep.....but I have PMed all those on my friend list...rest I will ask my friend to check that intro thread n do the same tomorrow..

Thank you v much for doing this ........This was much needed..now I m feeling much better

Lov
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Agree 100% with u for not wanting to sign. But he is good enough for my screen! 😊  My point is why would an individual wish to sacrifice his dreams and ambitions? He wants to go, let him go. But the ending the show I agree with. However, signing sa fark parega? Kya bechara par itna pressure dal raho ho 😆 Admire your determination and passion for choosing to ensure the whole thing doesnt go kaput after creating such a fantastic and heartwarming drama.

You dont need to mention it if you are not interested but there are so many people here who have seen him from his entry and want to see him till the end......I respect your decision...
But its for those who wanted to see him in LTL ....😊
Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hessa85

i refuse to sign haha. if ltl isnt good enough for mishal hes not good enough for my screen 😆

yes im serious

I'm sure Mishal has never seen himself as above LTL, too good for it- if someone has a set aim in life, surely they would want to reach this aim in the right time before it is too late. You can't blame a human for having dreams, we all have them, I certainly have them 😃 Now if some so called  'source' comes in to say that Mishal feels that LTL isn't good enough for him, is it really right for us to go by that? 😕 Surely a guy like Mishal, having received so much acclaim and fame from his character of Dutta, would not be ungrateful. He has always considered himself lucky to have got such a role, a role that many guys out there would love to play! x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anger, distress, annoyance and confusion are just some of the words to describe the emotions members are going through. But we musn't forget that also, the guy has dreams. People make decisions and move on. One must also not forget that no one has released an official statement. But yes do sign if u feel it is right. Much love 😊
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Signed!

Praying for the best...I'd rather see this show end with TaSha if Mishal is leaving. Dutta and Nakusha are soulmates -  I don't want such a beautiful relationship to amount to nothing in the end!
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PaNa4ever

Signed!

Praying for the best...I'd rather see this show end with TaSha if Mishal is leaving. Dutta and Nakusha are soulmates -  I don't want such a beautiful relationship to amount to nothing in the end!

Totally agree...If they cant continue with MR they can end it it tasha reunion ....We would be more than happy !!!
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Someone wrote 'Mishal is the heart of LTL' 👏 Don't know who it is was but so true and such a simple yet beautiful statement. Without the heart, we are nothing- the heart is what keeps us alive, pumping blood through us. Once it's gone, everything crumbles away. x Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago