Petition: Bring MR Back or End the Show/ Imp Links here

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

All Important Links regarding MR Exit here : MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE!

Guys, I created the petition with our Dev teams help 😳. Please follow the link below and sign it. It will be sent to all concerned parties involved with this show. Also make sure you use your real names.  Please voice your opinions guys, as this might be ur one and only chance to save the show we love the most. Dont back off and do the best you can so that there are no regrets later. Start spreading the news, give your friends the link and get as many ppl to sign the petition as possible. The more the merrier, as they say 😳.

To save the show from doom this is what you can do, 

1) Make sure you use your REAL NAMES  otherwise the signature might not be counted valid 😊.

2) Pass it on to ur Friends/Family and get them to sign it😊.

3) Please post ur concerns at colors FB page EVERYDAY.

Yes , you heard it right, please post ur msgs EVERYDAY, so that they are forced to think abt it πŸ˜›. Please get as many ppl as you can to do it😳.  Just drop a line or two the moment u wake up and pick ur laptop, that shouldnt be that hard of a deal isnt it? 😳.

4) Please send emails to , EVERYDAY !!!. Please make sure that you refrain from using "Romance" word in your emails as its heard that server looks at the word and trashes it thinking it has "Sexual content". Please open a notepad/wordpad. Type in the content you would want to mail these guys below. Save the notepad. Now just start sending it over and over, everday the moment u open the laptop πŸ˜†. Please do it for the show which got us hooked for so long 😳.

Emails of CEO's (Colors):  [email protected], [email protected]

Please find the links to all the MR related threads in this sticky.https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582046 

Please emai Me , Fivr/Dew-Drop , if you have any Questions. Come on Guys, Lets do it for our show !!! 😊...............

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anu,

Signed it.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Done,AnuπŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks for the initiative.

But I don't have an FB account & don't wish to create one.Is there any email ids for these guys?
desisisters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu. I was waiting for this!!! I'm on it! 😊 Edited by desisisters - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Done, hopefully, this will not go on deaf ears πŸ₯±
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i refuse to sign haha. if ltl isnt good enough for mishal hes not good enough for my screen πŸ˜†
yes im serious
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Anu!! Have signed- appreciate all your hard work- hope all our efforts bear fruits! x

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your effort Anu
done !!
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Done,AnuπŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks for the initiative.

But I don't have an FB account & don't wish to create one.Is there any email ids for these guys?

Zuby let me ask someone for emails. I am not sure if anyone has it though. I will search thru ........
AreYaar thumbnail
Signed :-) Thanks for taking the effort to put this together, guys :-) Really appreciate it :-) Let's hope for the best.