Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gypsy2525

they have to unanimously take one person's name . . . . i feel whoever's name they take will go to the finale

Aren't they all going to the finale anyways?
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Naale me jaane layak finale me jayenge 
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by gypsy2525 - 13 years ago
MsAnu thumbnail

Acc to me the race for votes is always between 3 . . . wherein the 4th is offered a lollipop πŸ˜‰
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

According to me the competition for votes is always  between 3 . . .

Why are they still asking to vote for all four then? Isn't it too late to evict another member?
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

According to me the competition for votes is always  between 3 . . .

correct, but if they send one directly to the finale, how will they evict one of the remaining three?

i think, more chances are, that the person's name whom they choose will receive some kind of extra cash reward...plus HE will become a hero in the eyes of the audience...and ultimately, all 4 of them will go in the finale..because it's SEASON 4 this time πŸ˜† maybe
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

they have to unanimously take one person's name . . . . i feel whoever's name they take will go to the finale

Well four of them are in the finale.. voting has started for all four of them.. so don't think that will be the case.. take one person name for what? to leave?

Because later I saw Ashmit saying who should go so they have to take one name who will go out? cos Ashmit was telling all of them that he is ready to leave the show.. Dolly was so shocked.. Shweta got angry on Ashmit and said you think this over for one hour more or one night more and walk off from there....
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Why are they still asking to vote for all four then? Isn't it too late to evict another member?

better late than never
MsAnu thumbnail

correct, but if they send one directly to the finale, how will they evict one of the remaining three?

i think, more chances are, that the person's name whom they choose will receive some kind of extra cash reward...plus HE will become a hero in the eyes of the audience...and ultimately, all 4 of them will go in the finale..because it's SEASON 4 this time πŸ˜† maybe

arre itna dimaag mere paas hota toh updates baithke likhti kya  πŸ˜‰
Edited by gypsy2525 - 13 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved ashmit in this epi...he was too good with hiding the box,shewta intially was worried about getting punished..by they make a good pair to do masti like that....loved their little celebration in the loos....  one of my fav moments in big boss! and i loved ashmit/shewta's convo at the end i was laughing along.

i can understand why shewta was getting angry at ashmit,he's the only one keeping her sane in there right now infact its both ways.
when he was saying im ready to leave give my name, none of the other 3 were ready to do the same so why ashmit was being so selfless- was somewhat annoying me. i want ashmit to be runner up and shewta to win or vica-versa as longs as they are the last two.
Dolly was defo thinking tactically,khali has been her friend for so long in that house and he has also had  grief for taking dolly's side yet she was ready to give his name...all of a sudden she is now saying he is lazy and doesn't do work where as before she was fighting with everyone who said the same about khali previously. she defo thinks that out of the four of them khali is most popular and likley to get a good amount of votes. shewta is a popular tv celeb and ashmit has strong bollywood connections. whatever happens please let either khali/dolly's name be given.

the fight i think dolly proded khali and khali lost it..well not exactly lost it but he said what he wanted to,but he thought dolly was on about his weight but she was on about him being lazy but the way she said what she did,it kinda had a duel meaning it could have been taken either way.

Ashmit spoke on behalf of bb viewers 'teen mahne main yahi baki rehagaya tha dekhne ki liyeπŸ˜†  regarding dolly-khali fight!

so much better watching Ashmit-Shewta getting up to mischeif and masi than dolly-khali arguing!

precap i was getting scared phir se shewta-dolly fight but i liked how shewta said 'kaun kya karta hai sab jaante hai 'then got up and walked away.πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks for the update!
Edited by krutiv100 - 13 years ago