BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 5th Jan 2011

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

⭐️Welcome to the Bigg Boss 4 forum ⭐️

A new season with new host Salman Khan and new house mates. Lets hope to see good entertainment and fun.
This thread is for daily episode discussion wherein anyone who is watching the show can post the happenings/updates/incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.  All are free to add their own observations/opinions/ interpretations. If you find some part missing, you can add to it but there is no need to bicker with the post maker.

For those members who want to know in brief what transpired in the episode, the DT has thought of an option. We will compile all the updates/snippets posted by the members in the thread and summarize it in the main post itself. Members who wish to update please do so on the main page so that it doesnt get lost in the pages and those interested in reading comprehensive update can access easily.

Importantly take the show as a means of entertainment only do not get affected. To the fans of celebrities please do realise that the celebrities here are NOT playing your fav character from a show but they are here as their real selves.  Hence criticism will be directed towards the celebrity so no need to feel angry or fume over it. Criticism should be in civil manner and based on the show's premise. NO involvement of personal life will be tolerated. Its debatable whether the show is scripted or not Many a times you would find two celebrities fighting but still they are not becoming sworn enemies of each other and later on they would be friends again.

The recordings of a couple of days is edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth. Arguing with each other over the celebrity actions will not help either you or the celebrity. It will only causes bitterness within us. Its fine to comment/criticise the actions/reactions of the housemates but absolutely No personalised comments against housemates or against members will be tolerated.

Please remember that IF-COC applies on all posts made.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome. Have fun.

Moderator's Note: 

If you have query  related to closing or warning issued then pm to the DT  clearly citing the issue. There is NO need to be angry/furious over it and express your issue clearly. The DT wont entertain such posts on the forum.

Please report posts which are offensive or demeaning instead of retaliating with the post maker and give reasonable time to DT to take action.

If a topic is closed then there are sensible & valid reasons behind it, DT does NOT act on whims and fancies of ANY member or celebrity. Do remember "A topic wont be closed just becoz  its a different view or perspective than yours. "

Learn to Respect and Tolerate a different choice or opinion and stop turning any view against your own into a battleground. It defeats the basic purpose of being on a open forum.Tolerate and understand a differing view. 

IF has a taken a strict stand against use of invectives/ expletives including W*F/B*****/C*****/F***/A**H*** etc so members are informed not to use them. Absolutely NO obscenity will be tolerated. Such posts will be thrashed and WL increased. Repeated offence can result in permanent ban.

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
BB4 Development Team

Its been noted that in Discussion thread, certain celebs are being talked about and joked on. The ardent fans are requested not to feel antagonised and take it as light hearted bantering, limiting it to the harmless fun only, but anything offensive or derogatory will NOT be tolerated. To the members joking, dont stretch it beyond the civil limits.

Thanks and seeking cooperation of All.

Please do NOT post till the episode begins. Thanks.

Those who want to give details please reserve. Thanks

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

5th Jan 2011

Bigg Boss Season 4
Written Updates

DAy 93

Day starts aaja nachle ,mere yaar tu nach le ,Shweta starts her thumkas with ashmit. Dolly joins in .
Dolly reads the revised list of songs .

Group song -Dukki pe dukki ho ya sattey pe satta.

Khali -mein jat yamla pagla deewana

Ashmit -mein toh aiwein aiwein lut gaya

Shweta -hawaii ,hawaii

dolly -Dhaga la lagli kala ,paani themb themb kara

BB plays shweta;s song .bijli giraane mein hun aayi. Bb plays it in first in
slow motion and then fast forwads it. Shweta dances so cutely in her chinese costume.
Then BB plays Dukki pe dukki ho ,group dance song .Bb fools around with this track too and keeps on stopping the song. All have a blast stopping and starting their dance.Dolly is complaining to Ashmit taht Khali has changed since the past
3 days . Ashmit says he is totally relaxed and chilled out.
She says there's a change in his attitude. Dolly says she is excited to be a finalist .BB then calls dolly to the confesion room and gives her a box which is to be
kept in the living room.No one is supposed to touch the box. Ashmit is speculating what is in the box ,he says there is something
exciting in the box. Khali ,dolly and Shweta are wondering too what is in the red box.
Ashmit tells dolly that she knows what is in the box and it is her task. Ashmit tries to check out what is in the box and says it is light. Then he goes and hides it in his bed .Ashmit then hides it in the delights room bathroom . Dolly suddenly realises that the red box is missing. Khali is looking at her and she says
ghoorey kyun jaa rahe ho . She says have you taken it. He says no.
Dolly goes into the house to check the house . She questions Khali again.
She asks Ashmit who is in the loo if he has taken the box and he pretends as if he doesnt know anything. She goes checking in the delights room and Khali says let the box remain where it is.

Dolly goes into the bathroom to wash her face and shweta rushes into the house to go and keep the box in its original place.
Ashmit does good fielding and goes behind dolly in the loo.
Shweta keeps the box in the living room.
Dolly then says that there is someone in the secret room who is hiding the stuff.
She comes out of the loo and tells veerji that there is an extra person in the house other than them . πŸ˜†
Dolly then sees the box again and gets startled out of her skin.
In the night she says that there is an extra person ,and khali says sameer must have come back.
Dolly says veena or hrishant must have come back and one of the lollies is in the house.
. Ashmit plays along and gets hrishant's pic.He then knocks on a door and pretends to call out to hrishant.
Big boss calls everyone in the living room in the night and asks everyone to name one person who they want to remove from the bigg boss house.
All are confused as to whose name they should take. Ashmit says that he is ready to volunteer if the person who wins will share the prize money with him.
Dolly asks Shweta if she has decided a name to take. Dolly says that she wants to take khali's name.
Ashmit and shweta are discussing whose name to take. Ashmit says that he doesnt know Khali's situation as to why he has come to the house .
He says shweta is in the house for her daughter ,dolly's also has some issues.
Dolly asks khali if she should take his name because he is lazy .Ashmit then says that i am volunteering to give my name .
Shweta is getting irritated with him.Ashmit says i have achieved what i wanted in life .
Dolly is telling Khali that aap  phail chukey ho ,
Khali says that even if you diet for 5 months you will never be able to lose weight.She gets irritated and tells him what you have to do with my pet.
Dolly ki dukhti taar hai pet .😳 She says jisko dekho mere pet ke peeche parey ho. She says have i ever spoken about your feet anytime.
She says tum great khali hogey apne ghar pe . She says apni mardangi aur taakat ring mein dikhana. She says meine izzat deke pachta rahi hun.
He says aisi izzat pe thukta hun . She says thukko apne muunh pe .
Day ends with dolly talking to herself in the night while making tea. . She says sabki asliyat bahar nikal rahi hai . . .  

Edited by gypsy2525 - 13 years ago
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGG Red Box  !!! Maybe Rs. 10 lakhs!!!
MsAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

OMGGGGG Red Box  !!! Maybe Rs. 10 lakhs!!!

yaaa definitely looks like it  πŸ‘
Autumnn thumbnail
Red box can be prize money or some Rs. like last year it was given to Bhaktiyaar... either of the two.. may be..
If that is the case, then hope dolly takes money and quits !!

Anyways she is not going to win ...😊
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gypsy2525

........ Ashmit tries to check out what is in the box and says it is light.. 

box me light kaise aa sakti hai πŸ˜•
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dolly did not fight with Khali?
Autumnn thumbnail
I have one question.. I miss some part.. so did BB ask them to choose one name who will quit the show or something?

If yes then that box definately has money and that money will go to that person.. but first someone please answer my question... Thanks... 😊

MsAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

I have one question.. I miss some part.. so did BB ask them to choose one name who will quit the show or something?

If yes then that box definately has money and that money will go to that person.. but first someone please answer my question... Thanks... 😊

they have to unanimously take one person's name . . . . i feel whoever's name they take will go to the finale