Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome part. loved it.
 oh oh nt falls from stair.
 dev is tensed and cannot attain the meeting.
 but that sasha ,
 geet make maan understand and now it's time for maan to show his worth
update soon
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar...loved it so much 
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb
awesome
luvd itπŸ‘
 thnx 4 d PM
cont soon

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

Nice update!!!!!!!
o my guess was half correct,
i mean it was Geet speaking to Maan and not Nt,
not bad..........

i know Maan will do his best and NT can recover soon,
but that shasha was so out of mind''''''''
UreebaluvsKSG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gr8 one 😊
keep it up !!! πŸ˜ƒ
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 16

Geet was very worried here she was alone as Dev had to be
given a sedative as he showed worse mood swings and doctors decided it would be better if he slept through the time NT went through the operation.

So, now she was here in charge of every thing she had to take decisions on their behalf.

She tried calling Rajji but Dev's mobile did not have her number fed and her memory failed in remembering the number.

Doctor came out and gave her a list of medicines that he needed urgently, she can not even call Maan as he was on his way to the KC.

She panicked she has never gone out alone but she had to; she mustered enough courage and stepped out of the hospital and went to the medical shop and nervously purchased the items listed in the prescription she doubled checked the exp dates and ran back by the time the nurse went in taking the items she was exhausted;

just then the mobile rang, it was Maan calling, he was heading to the conference room and was checking if Dev was alright, she said that he was alright not telling that he was sedated.

Nurse came running by asking for NT's husband and when told that he was sedated asked that who will take decisions on her behalf she panicked further and thought of calling DM but thinking about her fragile form  said I will take decisions,

she was then asked to sign the form and Doctor asked her that if during the operation and complications arrive where they have to make some major decision are they allowed Geet replied nervously to do what ever will be in favor of NT's health.

Meanwhile at the KC

{this part is for preethia}πŸ˜ƒ

Every one was waiting for the Boss to arrive the Chopra's have given the final word that if no one turns in 5 mins they will leave;

just then the doors of the conference room swung and MSK entered, he was dressed in a crisp white half sleeves shirt adorned by a black waist coat paired with black trousers,

he walked in with a n air of arrogance;

every eye turned to see him he was looking dashing in those fitted clothes accentuating his muscular build;

the way he entered the room spoke elegance;

He extended his hand towards Mr. Chopra and apologized for the delay not telling the actual reason he strictly believed in keeping personal matters away from professional ones.

Mr. Chopra was impressed by the attitude the smallest Khurana showed and the elderly man immediately commented that hope as you resemble in looks to your grandpa the same you do in your work, go ahead lets see what you have in store

Maan was taken aback by the comment but from the exterior he just nodded his head saying you will not regret.

Sasha was dumbfound on seeing the MSK,

Adi was happy to see the change and was sure that Maan will not let Dev down

The meeting started, Maan gave the presentation on behalf of NT as he had already looked in it earlier he commandeered it with ease,

the questions asked by the CEO of Chopra's were answered to their full satisfaction, he even added some last minute points that he was thinking after handing the file to Geet;

in the end the Chopra's said that they wanted to sign the contract now;

Maan declined saying that he can't sign it a sit was Dev who will sign the deal;

when Mr. Chopra insisted Maan told him about NT's accident Mr. Chopra was stunned and said he would willingly have postponed the meeting if he was informed about the accident;

Maan gave Sasha a cold killing look as Geet has told him that it was she who was insisting that meeting should be held now;

Sasha looked every where and deep within herself felt a pang she had always liked Dev and when NT entered Dev's life as his wife she burned with jealousy and today wanted her to die there alone;

Mr. Chopra said he will gladly wait till NT recovers and also praised that Maan did not even think once about taking his bro's place;

Meanwhile

Geet was praying standing outside the OT she was very nervous she felt like she was going through a viva and will faint any time but today was not the day.

Today was not the day where she could let her fears conquer her; she had to be strong;

she had to be here for the two people who always helped her;

With each passing second her heart was thumping; she then remembered DM;

she needed to call the Mansion to see if all was well there; she called the Mansion the phone was received by DM

Hello, Dev

Hello DM

Beta ji how come you are calling from Dev's mobile?

Dadi actually, Dev Sir is in meeting and he left his mobile here and as I left mine at the mansion so am calling from this

Beta ji can I talk to NT

(stunned) no

Why?

I mean Dadi she is in there with sir and you know, Dadi any work

No, I am just getting some bad vibes as NT is, forget it, may be that meeting is making her agitated

Dadi you took your medicines

Yes, Geet how is it that you are in office today?

Just like that Dadi, NT asked me to come with her

Is Maan also there?

No Dadi

Don't know where this boy went am here alone and no one to give me company, and Nakul here is all the time panicking, don't know what has gone in his head

DM you don't think, just take your lunch as we all will not be able to join you the meeting will be commenced with lunch

Ok beta ji

Bye Dadi TC

Just then the nurse came out and told Geet it's a girl

G: thank you, how is NT?

N: unconscious but out of danger

G: how is the baby?

N: fine, we will hand her to you in some time

G: thank you

Geet ran in to see Dev who was about to wake

D: Geet, where I am? Where is NT?

G: she's fine and congratulations, it's a girl

D: where are they?

G: in OT

D: OT?

G: she had to have a C- Section so, but now she is out of danger
you take rest I'll just see if she has come out

Geet went to the OT and was told that NT will soon be shifted in Room No #

Geet called the Mansion and

Hello DM

Yes beta ji

DM we are at Sanjeevani

Sanjeevani why?

Sorry DM I did not tell you before, NT had to had a C-section
but now she is fine, congratulations it's a baby girl

I am coming beta

DM bring in those tiny clothes and change for NT

I know beta ji, will be there soon

Geet sighed in relief

She called Maan and got no response she panicked,

just then someone pulled her ........ 
pls comment

oops who pulled her?πŸ˜† well every one knowsπŸ€ͺ

silent readers pls hit the like button it takes just a second

I hope you all like it please hit  the LIKE BUTTON if so
and please leave COMMENTS
part 17 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1581943?pn=76 Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb
awesome
luvd it
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome shruthi....