applegoldcoin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanx a lotttttt rupali...........keep commenting😊
applegoldcoin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakadafi

Just saw your FF...seems interesting.  I like this Geet. Please add me to your PM list πŸ˜Š

Thanx for goin through the fic😊
applegoldcoin thumbnail

CHASE YOUR CARDIAC (maneet) chapter........6

CHASE YOUR CARDIAC

CHAPTER..................6

"Thank you so much. My name is Geet. I can't tell you how grateful I am for you letting me warm up." She told him as the warmth of the room hit her.

"Hey, no problem. You looked like you were going to die of exposure or shake yourself off the the planet, you were shivering so much. Here, my wife sent some coffee with me tonight, please share a cup with me." The man was huge, obviously a bodyguard. He had more muscles than some of the bodybuilders Geet had seen on venice beach. He defiantly would scare away any but the most diehard attackers with just a look, but his voice when he spoke told a different story. He had a kind voice, and the way he was looking at her was like he was genuinely worried.

"I would love some coffee." Geet said as she took off her wet coat. She had not realized how cold she was until she had a chance to stop. Now she felt like she was chilled to the bone.

She heard the man on the phone. "Hey, boss, this is sukhwinder singh at the front gate. I got a woman down here named Geet, her car broke down and she seems to have been walking a while. Her phone isn't working and needs a place to warm up and dry off. I was wondering if I could bring her up there and try to see if there is anyone who will come out here in this weather to help her." Geet listened to the one sided conversation.

"Yes,sir, she is young, around 20 I'd say. Sure she is pretty. She is also a little blue from the cold." Sukhwinder was smiling at her.

"Okay, I will send her right up. Thanks." Sukhwinder hung up the phone. "I think he is looking at the video from the front gate and knows you were listening so decided to try to embarrass me. He is a great guy, don't let him mess with you too much. I have worked for him for a long time he seems like a horrible monster, but he is a teddy bear at heart." Sukhwinder said, seeming to be talking a little loudly.

"You aren't supposed to be telling my secrets. I am a horrible monster, Geet, don't believe him." Geet could hear the laughter in the melodic voice that came out of nowhere. Sukhwinder was laughing.

"Sorry, sir, were you listening, I didn't realize." He said.

"Yeah, I am sure. Please send the young lady up. I believe we can get her some dry clothes. I have  calling around to the garages, but no one will come out because of the snow. Apparently, we are in for a nice little ice storm. Please be careful that you don't get lost on you way up after your shift. I would hate to have to explain your mysterious disappearance to Naina. For some reason, she seems to like you a little." They heard a click as the intercom shut off.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
 lovely update😊
waiting for maaneet to meet
thanks for the pm..πŸ€—..conti soon
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey there, πŸ˜ƒ

Both the parts 5& 6 were good πŸ˜› So Geet landed up in Maan's house perfect πŸ˜† Sukhwinder was good. πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the pm ... πŸ˜Š
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update..........................
applegoldcoin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalinaik2006

lovely update😊

waiting for maaneet to meet
thanks for the pm..πŸ€—..conti soon

ya...............................they will meet in comin parts
applegoldcoin thumbnail

Originally posted by: gawdygory

Hey there, πŸ˜ƒ

Both the parts 5& 6 were good πŸ˜› So Geet landed up in Maan's house perfect πŸ˜† Sukhwinder was good. πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the pm ... πŸ˜Š

Thanx.......as u r following it  constantly........and i loved ur comment(yup,she landed)
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice ff.... I just came across nd loved it.... Looking 4rward to dere meeting.
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome FF.....Loved all the updates......glad Maaneet are finally going to meet.....plz continue....thank u for the PM....TC 😊