Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the links Tanths.
With the show going down the drain can they really afford to use BD for the leads.
In the west if an actor signs contracts for other projects they either take a leave of absense or do it on their  own time.
I find myself getting irritated w/ BD. It definitely takes away from the scene. I get distracted.
Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Thanks for the links Tanths.

With the show going down the tube can they really afford to use BD for the leads.
In the west if an actor signs contracts for other projects they either take a leave of absense or do it on their  own time.
I find myself getting irritated w/ BD. It definitely takes away from the scene. I get distracted.

u get distracted only when u know it is BD, otherwise there is no difference between the two..πŸ˜ƒ

u r welcome YM !!
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the links an detailed update
go krishna
im glade that krishna spoke up to arushi
its about time some1 told arushi of 4 her actions
instead of sayin its okay i forgive u lol
Edited by 2k6zmushtaq - 13 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

u get distracted only when u know it is BD, otherwise there is no difference between the two..πŸ˜ƒ

u r welcome YM !!

I can usually tell when they don't show close-ups of the actors in the same frame as other actors.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

I can usually tell when they don't show close-ups of the actors in the same frame as other actors.

Oh !! ..get captivated  by the scene  or sink deep into dialogues or...or ...........mmmmmmmm....arrey find some innovative way to tune out BD aspect na.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

I was speculating ....as we didn't know that KB was actually leaving as we had no news regarding it in the recent times....then we saw the promo of shakti pulling the gun out at kesar...so I was wondering what if kesar does get killed...that's it...there hasn't been any articles or anything as of yet...it was me

Me think if Kesar, is leaving the show she may get hurt, kill or replace, if injury we may see her replacement maybe .
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

Me think if Kesar, is leaving the show she may get hurt, kill or replace, if injury we may see her replacement maybe .

Mia,

KB was indicating , that a replacement is on the cards ...So Kesar will not be terminated...
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Mia,

KB was indicating , that a replacement is on the cards ...So Kesar will not be terminated...

Good newsπŸ˜‰
hussainramso thumbnail

Oh please don't let plasticc surgery be involved in any way shape or form!
tanthya thumbnail

Good newsπŸ˜‰

That depends...what if we get some horrid actor...