Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mili97

I am sure all the pple who form the Cv dept. of MKAP are based in India and are well versed with the social mores of this country. In the b'ning of the show we saw the entire saxena  clan driven to the edge due to constant social pressure exerted by Krish and his family. P and Prof were actually fleeing the city even before the kidnapping incident. All their relatives had deserted them and their n'bours had ostracized them. How has the situation changed so drastically now. Has this marital alliance of P and K and the association with the Thakurs emboldened the Saxenas.

Has P and even A paused to think about the horrendous implications of the deed that A has done. Arushi went ahead and married a much married man right infront of the entire society. She actually lived with this man for nearly a month. Her still intact virginity is her for personal info.only, the soc. at large does not know about it.  Pooja's repeated declaration of the apparent magmanimity of P's charac. who has the heart to forgive Arushi for all her errors make her sound very naive and plz excuse me for saying so, very bimbo-ish, sorry again for the expression. A father who was tearing out his few remaining hair out of frustration will now be brave enough to accept the prodigal d'ter back into the fold. Where was this courage when the SCAM and Co. decamped. It would have served them well at that time.

I could have laughed off these happenings as business as usual by the Cvs but I really hope and pray no one in the real world is gullible enough to do what Arushi has done. Arushi is P's sister so she is born lucky. Others may not enjoy the same luck. Must say a very, very socially irresponsible track presented by the Cvs.

Mili,

Bravo !!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

OMG..Surbhi...Tum Bhi na...........😆

😳 😳 😳 😳.........kya karo tanthya sis ...i lubb arhaannnn 😳 😳 😳😉
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

😳 😳 😳 😳.........kya karo tanthya sis ...i lubb arhaannnn 😳 😳 😳😉

jaanthi hoon,bacha....jalne ka boo yahan tak aarahi hai............😆😆😆😆😆..Dont worry Bacha...u might also get a kiss or a hug some day........
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

jaanthi hoon,bacha....jalne ka boo yahan tak aarahi hai............😆..Dont worry Bacha...u might also get a kiss or a hug some day........

tanthya sis thank u for the wish ...i just hope it comes trueeee some dayyy very soon .........😳 😳 😳..i'll be the happiet and luckiest girlll
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanth kannamma

seem to be available on IF from morning...anyways its nice to see u online wenever I log in! :-)
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Tanth kannamma

seem to be available on IF from morning...anyways its nice to see u online wenever I log in! :-)

ofc..IF seems to be the best way to beat the cold ..I have not logged ..I keep coming and checking ...

and why r u vanishing now n then ??
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sathya,

can u make me understand where this show is heading? i mean what cvs r upto? i am confused actually
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SATHYA, THANKS DEAR,LUVYA ALWAYS...🤗
 CAN U PLS LOOK FOR SJKN SEGMENT TOO SWEETO...???THANKS IN ADVANCE.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ooooh! Looking fwd to seeing the Big Bad Thakurs in action and fluttering the feathers of the Saxes.....

I'm quite sure YKW aint gonna get away that lightly or easily....

But then never underestimate the Pratster's defiant chin and her Mamajis at the Police Station!😆
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Sathya,

can u make me understand where this show is heading? i mean what cvs r upto? i am confused actually

In one Short Sentence ,SH ....it is headed towards showing Pratigya is MAHAN and baki sab bakwas...